Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

soon random cameo will enter the show and rs will release and article that he came and helped the show to improve ratings 😂 nobody will see how script failed 😂

seeing that abhimaan board and 3am I was 🤓 they have nothing except repeat rinse and throw mahan creativity. 🤣

Originally posted by: leafy2022

And he got bestest pati award….smiley36

As if he didn’t know that Vidya was upset…Abhira referring her maa maa repeatedly quite got on my nerve…if she really loves Armaan She should have the gut feeling that this woman is not right for Armaan……isn’t it comes naturally to us for the people we really love?

exactly....mein to bol rahi thi....best Boyfriend ka award mil sakta hai....jab pehle abhira ka pati tha ...tab to ruhi ke saath mandap per chala gaya tha shaadi karne....Shiv shakti likne...ruhi ke saath chala gaya tha...I mean what BEST....pati hi kaisa hai yeh...

again pati bante hi...rona dhona shuru....woh bhi for something that he forced abhira...to use darwaze per chod kar peene baith gaya hai...what sort of a pati is he???

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All here know I'm Armaan lover especially when he's being an aggressive alpha male then I call him Armaan Za. smiley42

Now I'm about pull no punches cause I'm equal opportunity if Abhira can get so can Armaan Poddar. When Armaan had deal shaadi a lot of that bechari begging was tolerable to some cause others would say he's not Abhira real pati his family was there first and Abhira MYOB

Well Armaan I need to say Dude

a man wearing an alabama state shirt says you 're a grown ass man in a kitchen

WTH was that leaving Abhira at the door to fall on the stairs like a kuttasmiley7 What kind of husband is that, so when does it end. Respecting and loving your family doesn't mean you debase yourself. Stand up and stop groveling, yeah she's mad, but why are you apologizing like your decision is wrong to married the woman you love and call your soulmate. That biatch curse you and your marriage and you're running after her instead of holding your wife hand to see if she's okay.

This is one of the reason I never wanted Abhira Sharma to fall in love with Armaan until he was strong. He learn lesson with KP, no more trying to get toffee. I don't know when he'll start challenging Vidya ugly mamta, but he needs to do it soon cause he's looking like F*CK Boy right now.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Seriously…its like balti bhar potassium cyanide is ready for viewers.. my headache is increasing with each episodes… no one loosing it on Vidya, how? I scold my mom dad for any objectionable things they do and here the whole phemli is giving her front seat to do tamasha…

This season is so regressive and full of toxicpan. Shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss hadd ka negativity and toxicpan and my god kya tacky/cheap jewellery pehni hai bride ne! Thoda toh better jewellery dete!

Manisha toh abhira ki badi sagi banti firti hai lekin uske mooh se ek word tak nahi nikla lol and mooh bole scooty dene wale pappa ko toh saap he sungh gaya tha. Uski mummy ki aatma bhi shaddi attend karne ayi thi fir bhi itna negative and toxic wala shaddi dikhaya.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly....mein to bol rahi thi....best Boyfriend ka award mil sakta hai....jab pehle abhira ka pati tha ...tab to ruhi ke saath mandap per chala gaya tha shaadi karne....Shiv shakti likne...ruhi ke saath chala gaya tha...I mean what BEST....pati hi kaisa hai yeh...

again pati bante hi...rona dhona shuru....woh bhi for something that he forced abhira...to use darwaze per chod kar peene baith gaya hai...what sort of a pati is he???

He should have got best boyfriend award .. as a pati he hasn’t done much ..

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

A few days back Armaan was taunting Vidya and KP when Abhira backed off "jo aap chahte the ho gaya na" after that he willingly chose Abhira over Vidya when mata clearly asked him to choose. Armaan didn't persuade mata to attend his wedding (correct me if I'm wrong as I skipped episodes in between). He was about to leave PH even when so-called maa was pleading and requesting him not to leave her. It was Abhira's chance to have a peaceful life with Armaan but she missed it because of her engraved fear "Armaan won't ever be happy without his family" plus she is prone to humiliation, taunts and insults. These extreme emotions for maa to an extent of not being affected by her curses or bad omens she caused intentionally but being affected by her "narazgi" or her being unhappy is sadistic pathetic writing. Vidya's detachment or not being madly invested in making choices for Armaan as he wasn't her blood was a relieving factor somehow but they took it away too by turning Vidya into monjulika 2.0 or even worst. Armaan who was adamant to leave PH so Abhira won't face humiliation would've willingly left after seeing Vidya mata's insanity instead of begging for forgiveness on her feet.

@bold: EXACTLY!!!!! what armaan is shpown doing...is totally not accpted...agar yeh sab Vidna ne achanak se kiya hota..to shock mein hota banda...But vidya has openly shown her displeasure....and her reluctance to attend the wedding...To what was he expecting????

he should have been prepared for all this....jaanta to hoga hi na apni maaaaa ko...[LOL}

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All here know I'm Armaan lover especially when he's being an aggressive alpha male then I call him Armaan Za. smiley42

Now I'm about pull no punches cause I'm equal opportunity if Abhira can get so can Armaan Poddar. When Armaan had deal shaadi a lot of that bechari begging was tolerable to some cause others would say he's not Abhira real pati his family was there first and Abhira MYOB

WTH was that leaving Abhira at the door to fall on the stairs like a kuttasmiley7 What kind of husband is that, so when does it end. Respecting and loving your family doesn't mean you debase yourself. Stand up and stop groveling, yeah she's mad, but why are you apologizing like your decision is wrong to married the woman you love and call your soulmate. That biatch curse you and your marriage and you're running after her instead of holding your wife hand to see if she's okay.

This is one of the reason I never wanted Abhira Sharma to fall in love with Armaan until he was strong. He learn lesson with KP, no more trying to get toffee. I don't know when he'll start challenging Vidya ugly mamta, but he needs to do it soon cause he's looking like F*CK Boy right now.

your post just reminded me we used call him paltu doggy of Poddars… we are back to square one.,,

Now that Abhira committed herself he will again cry for toffees…smiley18

Edited by leafy2022 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

He should have got best boyfriend award .. as a pati he hasn’t done much ..

kiya na...negative side per...

Shaadi kar raha tha kisi aur se...as a pati...😂

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry armaan will get character growth just like he got with ruhi character

Abhira ka kya hai she faced difficulties for her husband being emotionally involved with his ex for a year, now she can patiently wait for her husband to not let his family abuse her & him.

Armaan ka character growth is important, abhira's role is just to cry until he grows spine smiley42

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

the way its going on since yesterday and upcoming all the love that armaan got for being abhira ka armaan will be vanished in thin ice that even ropu will not be able to save due to his looks. not being negative but I can't digest that we waited so long for them to get married that we are being served atrocity instead of some respite like peacetime days away from the paagal khaana for some days, dkp could have saved some money for some days, just send them somewhere cheap if it is not in your budget but keep them away from vultures for some time.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 3 days ago