Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

She's got 60K savings only. That's like 18K INR or 216 USD. That's lesser than a normal teacher's month salary.

Ye log gareeb hi hain.smiley37

Where does her salary go? She is repeating outfits, her food was earlier paid for by M and his family. They didnt pay rent until recently, they dont even go out on dates...?

That online course that she is doing is her only expenditure right now, along with travel.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAMZgwzI1sz/?igsh=MTJycmQ5cDczOHUzbA==

Retro songs and them>>>

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 3 hours ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Money issues can break the strongest relationships.

He should, but as it was stated earlier, the taboo of asking money from wife is so instilled that a mere request becomes the matter of izzat. It's not just about him, but shaggy's "hum bahu ke paise se ghar nahi chalate" (although that was hypocrite of her). It's just feeded from the very beginning that it is the man's sole responsibility to run the house on financial levels, so when we see it on practical terms this is what happens in everyday life and so this does not make him a negative character, just the realistic one- however the reality of the society disrupts my mental peace.

Yep I agree. Money issues cause disrupt even in family, fir relationships or marriage mai toh obviously affect karega hi.

Shaggy is a hypocrite , she doesn’t believe in what she says. She has no problem in taking rubab’s mehngi car as she considers it as token of love but what sharjeena does is ehsaan according to her, so it’s her bias speaking, who knows she would have reacted differently if adeel fiasco didn’t happen.

I agree with what you said that it’s feeded in mind that a guy has to bear all financial responsibilities and a girl has to look at house chores. Another hypocrisy of shaggy, she’s ok with rubab going to office and working but sharjeena is the one who has to suffer and is treated badly just because she is not in a position like rubab’s.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

This song on them will be my favourite alwayssmiley19smiley27
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_U82sTPs4l/?igsh=cnRmZTFuM3lyZXBt

She looks so small in that golden dress 😭

I don't think there has been any changes in fahad 🎀

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

and catching up on the backlog

Image ImageImage Image

I have been looking everywhere to find the first gif. My favorite scene that drew me to watch this show. Thanks!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago