Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

"Karliya yaad kidhar ho thread bhi khtm hone ko hai smiley36smiley9"

Yaar, I was down with viral. I tried many times to come back and start chatting, par my health wasn't allowing, and so were my parents who wouldn't let me with my phone. I'm either allowed to rest or "Idhar aake kaam karwaao "smiley36

I hope you are fine now also monday is nearingsmiley9
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

People are predicting death of their kid only because they dont want either of them to die smiley36

Since Badar released 7 stages of love, everyone is a bit wary and are hoping if its a maut let it be of an unborn lil munchkin than of these two idiots we all have become attached to.

I have no predictions...I really hope Mustafa at least becomes rich. but there's no BTS where he looks rich. All the promo scene that are yet to air, dont have any contextual clue..

For now, just enjoying the domestic Musjeena..abhi toh they are in ibaadat phase and Junoon..two phases hopefully filled with love and togetherness

what if badar doesn’t add the last stage in his dramasmiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

waise yeh dono itne bhi gareeb toh hai nahi mere khyaal se jitna dikha rahe for dramatic effects smiley36

see when you start everything from scratch initially bht kharcha hota haismiley36 They could have taken a fully furnished room on rent but since its a pak drama they have to show them being living in a 3 kamre ka ghar with nothing but dust and rustsmiley36

Fir bhi saara samaan daalne mai hi inki saving chali ja rhi hai, from the next month onwards they will be able to save pennies. Waise koi itni khasta halat bhi nahi hai ki namak roti khani pad rhi hosmiley36 acchi khasi biryani ki daawatein bhi chal rhi hai. Biryani is also expensive if you consider, 80rs per plate bhi lgao toh 160 rs for just one meal. Isse giri hui halat mai banda 5rs ke parle g se kaam chalata hai.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Kyuki wo biwi ki kamai hai 🙄

Ye "gairat ke naam pr biwi se paisa nahi lenge aur gande ghar me reh lenge pr equality se paisa kharcha krke dhang ki jagah pr nahi rahenge" wala concept to kabhi meri samajh hi nahi aaya.

Also I don't think she works there because jab furniture lene ki baat Hui thi she said she'd pay half the amount this month and the other half next month. Decent salary hoti toh she'd have paid at once (ya wo bhi mustafa ne hi payment ki🤡)

You are missing a part of their conversation here, he said sabar karo karenge tumhare paise bhi kharch, it’s not like he feels inferior taking sharju’s money, but he just doesn’t want too cos he knows it’s her hard earned money. He cares about her financial stability too. Also if you have heard her father’s dialogue, biwi ki financial zimmedari shauhar ki hi hoti hai, it’s instilled in everyone’s mind deeply.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Then how is he a "green forest"?? he is regressive too..he would rather they live a less comfortable life than use his wife's hard earned cash? so what's her money for?

in mustafa’s defence, he did say to sharjeena ki abhi mere paas paise hain jab zaroorat hogi toh tumhari bhi use kar lenge. & i think she bought those household & kitchen items from her own money only. i don’t think he’s against using her money because she’s a woman. imo he doesn’t want her to think he’s not capable enough for her, the same thing his own & her family think about him because it’s a man’s duty to take care of his wife.

Edited by filtered_chaos - 2 hours ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

You are missing a part of their conversation here, he said sabar karo karenge tumhare paise bhi kharch, it’s not like he feels inferior taking sharju’s money, but he just doesn’t want too cos he knows it’s her hard earned money. He cares about her financial stability too. Also if you have heard her father’s dialogue, biwi ki financial zimmedari shauhar ki hi hoti hai, it’s instilled in everyone’s mind deeply.

This is exactly what my point is. But this being normalised doesn't make it right, is what I feel. One should not wait for their bank balance to go null before asking for their partners help financially. I feel if HIS money is THEIR money, then why is HER money only HERS? And it's not like mustafa gets that money for free, He also works hard to earn, And he also helps in the kitchen, jab wo domestic kaam me madad kre toh wo appreciable pr Sharjeena financially help kre toh problem hai? At this point it should not be about his or her financial stability, but THEIR financial stability. But I guess they are using it as the plot rn, so that they can establish the 'hum' at the last stage.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

This is exactly what my point is. But this being normalised doesn't make it right, is what I feel. One should not wait for their bank balance to go null before asking for their partners help financially. I feel if HIS money is THEIR money, then why is HER money only HERS? And it's not like mustafa gets that money for free, He also works hard to earn, And he also helps in the kitchen, jab wo domestic kaam me madad kre toh wo appreciable pr Sharjeena financially help kre toh problem hai? At this point it should not be about his or her financial stability, but THEIR financial stability. But I guess they are using it as the plot rn, so that they can establish the 'hum' at the last stage.

See one thing which I personally believe in is money matters should be upfront clear between spouses or between two people who are together. It creates a lot of problem later on, when you start seeing someone these things do matter too. I guess mustafa has things sorted for now but when he needs it , I am not sure whether he will ask from her or not but they seem sorted in this matter. He should tho because they are married and one’s concern is another’s too cos they have to live together at the end of the day. His dialogue made me relax a bit when he said, sabar karo use karenge tumhare bhi paise.

His exact words-IMG_4305.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

See one thing which I personally believe in is money matters should be upfront clear between spouses or between two people who are together. It creates a lot of problem later on, when you start seeing someone these things do matter too. I guess mustafa has things sorted for now but when he needs it , I am not sure whether he will ask from her or not but they seem sorted in this matter. He should tho because they are married and one’s concern is another’s too cos they have to live together at the end of the day. His dialogue made me relax a bit when he said, sabar karo use karenge tumhare bhi paise.

His exact words-IMG_4305.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

Money issues can break the strongest relationships.

He should, but as it was stated earlier, the taboo of asking money from wife is so instilled that a mere request becomes the matter of izzat. It's not just about him, but shaggy's "hum bahu ke paise se ghar nahi chalate" (although that was hypocrite of her). It's just feeded from the very beginning that it is the man's sole responsibility to run the house on financial levels, so when we see it on practical terms this is what happens in everyday life and so this does not make him a negative character, just the realistic one- however the reality of the society disrupts my mental peace.