Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

They didn't show taking blessings from elders and bidaai.

Vidya is toxic, vile everything.

But how dumb they are showing leads.

Don't they both knew Vidya is against marriage? Didn't they kind of expected it. Are naively they thought everything will be alright once they get marry.

This is the reason why I said armaan giving ultimatum to abhira to marry without solving his toxic family problem is a recipe for disaster.

Pre marriage he said, only abhira is enough for him, declared his marriage smugly now left her at the door step to fall on the feet of vidya. He is emotional, in trauma kind of nonsense can't justify him. He was the one who married that girl despite her telling no, he knew his mother is against it so he should be ready to face consequences too instead of leaving his bride at doorstep and falling on his mother's feet for marrying that girl.

Contrary to popular opinion: I don't find abhira wrong in precap. She would have been wrong had armaan out of his self respect decided to leave house, but no he is leaving home only to accept "punishment" of vidya. He thinks himself as kalyug ram.

Abhira girl all the best. You choose to marry in this household despite knowing how those family members are.

Both could have revealed about ruhi which would have diverted whole family attention from cursing them to ruhi. But no. Leads looking very weak and undefendable.

ruhis khaands won't be exposed to retain her at that house. Will they believe they say it's zidd Or mental issues and keep on head more. We can't accept ruhi talking sweetly to abheera after doing all this to her. Though she closed everything it's sher aya they won't trust her. Vidya is the worst of all. Abheera wanted to go away from there manish pulled her in that web again. Same manish will dance meri beti vs aapka beta again. Shadi ke baad blessings of elders should be shown but it's manish coming near holding their heads nearby no bidai too. Where will she get vidai as her mayka is unknown to her. They may give proper gruha pravesh like her mom got after few days again through both families.They tried kkk 2 days back, in between gulugulu happy episode, next is chandramukhi in peaks her lover should take her away 🤣🤣🤣. By the way madhav is giving all sort of busbus basbas thusthus expressions I felt like elephant giving lots of shitttt 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what will happen but I'm actually excited I love seeing Vidya do her worst. This is the beginning of her destruction, and lose the position in his life. That's how it started with KP and you see how they go back and forth, and don't get me started about Ru. I'm telling something about to happen and Armaan will call Vidya sauteli mom. The ride to that moment will be tough with some beautiful Abhimaan moment but it's coming

Yeah everything has a limit .. even anupama calls out the unfairness.. and that’s why it gets TRP

The way Vidya behaved was ridiculous.. making an issue out of a non issue .. let’s say in the extreme scenario that Abhira has no uterus .. still a surrogate mother is possible .. how are Karan Johar and so many celeb singles having kids ..

It would reflect poorly on Armaan and Abhira if they stay back in this house .. that means both don’t have the ability to survive without the Poddar law firm

It’s a give and take situation..Armaan is a good lawyer but Poddar firm has helped him establish himself .. it has given him access to better clients and able support .. he’s a third gen lawyer . His father was not a lawyer but his uncle was handling cases after his grandfather..

Armaan has to move out .. of the house at least .. after the way sautela tag has been given to him again and again

Mostly Kaveri used to call him and vidya used to play the good cop .. Kaveri n vidya have always played the good cop bad cop with him

Then Rohit called him out .. he had a reason .. he was cheated by his wife and brother .. he left the place but could not survive on his own merit .. so came back .. fair enough

If Rohit could leave the house and try on his own as a newbie .. then Armaan with his years of experience and Abhira who is a young fresh lawyer can also make their own

If Kaveri clearly wants to keep Armaan she should let them go establish business in a new city .. let it be Jaipur .. she can tell them to set up branch there . Hunt for new business and let Sanjay Bansal and Rohit handle business here

How big can udaipur be .. to handle so many lawyers from the same family .its not Delhi or Mumbai..

Vidya wants armaan to have his own family.. even if abhira and armaan chose to adopt .. the kid will be better off if it lives in a nuclear family

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Since yesterday, my eyes are fixated on that pimple on Abhira’s face. No chappals please smiley19

Pinecone thumbnail

Amongst the family members reactions to shaadi- Manisha exclaiming, chorus gang and Rohit smiling so wide, MG's reaction- all very beautiful!!!

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since yesterday, my eyes are fixated on that pimple on Abhira’s face. No chappals please smiley19

I was only looking at Vidya ka witch face ..pimple are ok .. it’s a part n parcel if using too much heavy makeup

Originally posted by: The_Best

I had somewhat sympathy for Abhira when Vidya was doing that dhol and cursing, but my sympathy went out of the window when she was rude to Ruhi when it was her own lover who played Ruhi from the beginning and is the reason why she did the rest. Abhira was sleeping with someone else’s love(whether it was love or not was released recently only) despite it was a contract marriage per her. Good. This B deserves all the torture and cries. I am glad she’s getting her bad karma from some at least. Today’s episode had so much drama. I think trp for this episode may be high. In fact, this whole week episodes trp may be high next week.

ammooo Vidya today 🤑 if we show her antics to kids they will get fever immediately as she is like a booth roaming around alive another side dead booth ak too shown going away 🤣🤣
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

OMG.. I haven’t watched it yet…

She looks like some mahabharat character who is cursing another.. It’s like cursing Draupadi… or Draupadi cursing kuru… or I don’t know some other one..

Her language is also like as if I am watching Mahabharat… for what because the Armaan Dinosaur won’t be able to reproduce the last dinosaur of the world????makers lost it completely….smiley37

Now don't insult Mahabharat characters please

You can compare her with queens like patralekha and manjiri.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I was only looking at Vidya ka witch face ..pimple are ok .. it’s a part n parcel if using too much heavy makeup

I know re. It is just Mera Dhyan wahi jaa raha tha
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Amongst the family members reactions to shaadi- Manisha exclaiming, chorus gang and Rohit smiling so wide, MG's reaction- all very beautiful!!!

I was happy that Sanjay Bansal did not do any idiocy .. he wants the reputation of the firm so smartly found the MS and gave it to Armaan

In a way finishing the arc .. since he was instrumental in their divorce the first time .. his role in their relationship ends.. for sometime ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I know re. It is just Mera Dhyan wahi jaa raha tha

I was disgusted with Vidya .. but I am happy she can pull off the kaikeyi role well.. Do you think Shivani will turn up

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago