Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1838752563971395709?t=JELWjDo6lm9u1GdgUP0F8g&s=19

Past memories shown where they divorced, ar pulling ms, leaving ruhi at mandap 🤣 yaha bhi ruhi ko rakhni hi, confessions, Vidya against shadi.

Did sindoor fall on her nose 🤗 rista legacy is sindoor flows on nose from maang.

I haven't watched whole episode but I hope not. DKP did everything different with abhimaan let's leave that tradition out too. I find it so annoying, and none of those marriage lasted, separated, divorce aur maut smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

And DKP continues their legacy of psychotic mothers…. Hats off to them smiley32

They found a perfect replacement!!! Congratulations makers…

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Krish's reaction when fufa hands MS to Armaan is superb!!! Great job by Rishabh there. Very natural reaction

And that dialogue to kajal -papa itne samajhdar kabse hogaye was superb

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I am actually happy V ne ek achcha kaam kiya aaj (she raised Armaan to be a gentleman which is actually good apart from that she didn’t do anything)…. Achcha hua Shart rakha ki yeh dono ghar chod de... let them start life afresh.

The poddars must come running and begging to them to return home

nutmeg7 thumbnail
I burst out laughing in this scene 😂😂😂🤣

Didi ne bhi thali bajaya tha but that was at the breakfast table and said “mai aap sabke Dhyan apni taraf kheechna chahti hu.”

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan pehle din hi abhira ka gath bandhan Tod ke maa ke peeche bhaag Raha this is scary or future story kher let's wait cya smiley39

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 4 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

And DKP continues their legacy of psychotic mothers…. Hats off to them smiley32

Yeh log covid virus ko bhaga to nahi rahein hai🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

Yeh log covid virus ko bhaga to nahi rahein hai🤔

😂😂😂😂😂 corona go. Go corona
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abheera knew this mental family from an year still she loved them wanted them so shadi ki ladoo is this. Ar is always buried under pit by that family in gratitude one after another. Today he can't understand vidyas viswaroop.

20240925_074047-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi is far better they rised Vidya by doing all nonsense giving ulta arti, throwing arti plate aside, curses, sautela cards shown, rohit is calm as he too said same before, and that plate beating moment with ragi kalash i was shocked seeing all these negativity cvs have mastered now in negativity along with writers.

20240925_073431-COLLAGE.jpg

On Ruhi they poured one bag if birla cement at a go till it dries she will shining white once ak truth out it starts again. So out of all 4, Vidya is the best vamp direct attack. Kalsh pot was kept by ruhi 🤗. Ar ran after maaaaaa left ghatbandhan in entrance only he didn't go with his wife left her there. In that flow abheera entered into that house and kalsh pot under her lehenga.

20240925_073458-COLLAGE.jpg

What a gruha pravesh given by cvs. Sach mein none should get this type of blessings or welcome.

Ar choses his mother by accepting her shart. And abheera has no choice left except hold her pati 🤣

I had somewhat sympathy for Abhira when Vidya was doing that dhol and cursing, but my sympathy went out of the window when she was rude to Ruhi when it was her own lover who played Ruhi from the beginning and is the reason why she did the rest. Abhira was sleeping with someone else’s love(whether it was love or not was released recently only) despite it was a contract marriage per her. Good. This B deserves all the torture and cries. I am glad she’s getting her bad karma from some at least. Today’s episode had so much drama. I think trp for this episode may be high. In fact, this whole week episodes trp may be high next week.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
the fact that she is banging her own face in the reflection is also giving me thrills