Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol udd gaya mera post. Lagta hai Didi ko bura laga.

What was that post about??? Just a curiosity, since I missed that 🤭smiley37

Edited by Bibliophiles - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

What was that post about??? Just a curiosity, since I missed that 🤭smiley37

All I wrote was ‘Your message has not been received. Please try again in the next life.’ smiley29
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am still thinking what is stopping armaan abhira from telling ruhi truth to family.

It's funny how we expect ruhi to get exposed despite her getting exposed infront of leads. They made lead characters so weak that they couldn't do anything despite vamp getting exposed infront of them.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Found a perfect video to describe SASTA RISHTA in nutshell.

00:00 to 00:20 - FL with her family and ML's family during child birth /seperation/White day etc

00:21:end - FL during birthday's/celebrations and shadi with all the family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfSXsmMrKI

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

All I wrote was ‘Your message has not been received. Please try again in the next life.’ smiley29

It was such a witty &harmless comment!🥲🥺😬 It's unfair sometimes.

People nowadays are so delicate that they don't take it in a sporty way.

Edited by Bibliophiles - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Found a perfect video to describe SASTA RISHTA in nutshell.

00:00 to 00:20 - FL with her family and ML's family during child birth /seperation/White day etc

00:21:end - FL during birthday's/celebrations and shadi with all the family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfSXsmMrKI

LoL. How do you find these videos?

This is hilarious. I was huge shaktimaan fan once upon a time😂😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

LoL. How do you find these videos?

This is hilarious. I was huge shaktimaan fan once upon a time😂😂

my youtube TL is rangeen as me it's filled with such hilarious videos smiley37 I used to watch SM on Saturdays smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago
christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

V and Kaveri take turns doing overdose of toxicity. Its so upsetting.

100%. I don’t understand what will win- once in a life time mahurat or these curses of evil women! Surely God will not let anything bad happen just because a group of self centred egoist women curse a pure soul!
Drama is one thing- I really do not want to see any separation of Armaan and Abhira- I want them to be mature and face the evil
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold In which episode Abhira acknowledged sleeping with Armaan will hurt his ex-gf (Ruhi)? Specifically when Armaan clearly told Abhira there is nothing between him and his ex gf. Armaan and Abhira were legally married and the ex-gf was legally married to Armaan's brother Rohit. Abhira deserved the curses because as a consenting adult she "slept" with Armaan (her husband) a.k.a Ruhi's ex-bf smiley36

noo abhira doesn't deserve any bad thing from Vidya definitely not that curse she has been nothing but nice to Vidya

I was just saying that whatever ar made her went thru I never felt sorry coz since the starting she was sharing the bed with an unknown guy being extra comfy with him

Originally posted by: Nhikia

noo abhira doesn't deserve any bad thing from Vidya definitely not that curse she has been nothing but nice to Vidya

I was just saying that whatever ar made her went thru I never felt sorry coz since the starting she was sharing the bed with an unknown guy being extra comfy with him

@bold that unknown guy was Abhira's husband and the deal was verbal they were legally married. Infact they were married even after 1 year as their divorce wasn't approved. If divorce approval was needed for their marriage annulment that means they were husband and wife legally. By the way Abhira deserved what she went through because she shared bed with unknown guy is absurd for me.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 days ago