Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Even after seeing Sirjee and his wives, how can u even expect that??? Have u joined RUC???

Manifesting the best for my pookie leads 🥺

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think DKP themselves have realised how boring and repetitive their stale storyline is hence they’re planning a generation leap smiley36

Yes I have started watching Durga. I am enjoying it so far. The leads, side characters, storyline are all great. Just hope Leena G doesn’t destroy it..

There is tough competition between Paneer and Leena Maata. Just give it 100 episodes.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold In which episode Abhira acknowledged sleeping with Armaan will hurt his ex-gf (Ruhi)? Specifically when Armaan clearly told Abhira there is nothing between him and his ex gf. Armaan and Abhira were legally married and the ex-gf was legally married to Armaan's brother Rohit. Abhira deserved the curses because as a consenting adult legally she "slept" with Armaan (her legal husband) a.k.a Ruhi's ex-bf smiley36

After seeing Ar hugging chitvaali in jungle house, Ab had a thought that she being Ar's current wife and them sleeping on the same bed may hurt Ar's gf.. But she was under the belief that those two r continuing their relationship.. And on the same day Ar also said Ab that everything is over and jo us din huva vo kabhi nahi hoga..
Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

this it's so true I have never felt sympathy for abhira coz of these reasons like I can sympathise with characters very easily I could even sympathise with ar coz that guy actually couldn't see he was always manipulated into sacrificing the same reason I always sympathised with ak too ik how people who have been manipulated from childhood can turn out to be they can't actually figure things out easily

But then abhira was raised with so much love and freedom she didn't have any childhood trauma her mother wasn't controlling or abusive she always had a say

And also she acknowledged the fact that it might hurt her gf that she's sleeping with him ( do you remember the night when ar was out with ru) yet she kept on sleeping next to him hugging him and all that she kinda deserved it

Btw I'm not saying ru is any good she's the worst ab is far better than her

I will not say about other things you said.i don't have time for that now

But when did She slept hugging him in deal marriage?which episode?I think I missed it

Originally posted by: OliviaP

After seeing Ar hugging chitvaali in jungle house, Ab had a thought that she being Ar's current wife and them sleeping on the same bed may hurt Ar's gf.. But she was under the belief that those two r continuing their relationship.. And on the same day Ar also said Ab that everything is over and jo us din huva vo kabhi nahi hoga..

But she didn't know ex-gf is a married woman who want to have EMA with her deal husband ( basically Ruhi's jeth g) otherwise Abhira wouldn't have such thoughts.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1838756039119749230?t=LWn6phP1hO7eGXFF69-4wQ&s=19

The best scene today I loved this I hope they always stay like this in all ups and down together chipki to each other chalo abhi bye smiley31

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

They did exactly same in anupama too. They turned each and every female character of show into villain time to time just to get sympathy for that upmaaaaa. At the end, scene aisa ho jata hai ki baki female character is looking way better in front of upmaaaa

Same pattern here as well for abhira smiley36This is dkp’s common pattern.

Basically abhira is English speaking version of anupama smiley36

Ohh So it's the DKP special

I think it's both Armaan is bichara who has bad sauteli Maa who is cursing him n his newly(second time) married wife and Abhira the poor girl who can't become a mother n her M-i-l is so bad to hate n curse her for something which isn't in her control

Vidya from initial episodes was not this bad Infact she even wanted Armaan as the elder brother to get married before Rohit but couldn't because KP was against it I think if she had a choice Ar-Ru might have got married that time instead of Ro-Ru Vidya was ready to get her bio son's wife married to her step son Armaan n was normal even though her bahu was looking more happy getting married to her sautela beta than her saga beta Vidya was not this bad But then as an when required cvs are messing with this character to show leads bechara bechari n then also trying to keep the fake happy family intact when they need leads to dance every other day

I know everything revolves around leads but this ruining of important female supporting characters also shows how hollow leads character are that they can't shine in their own without other supporting characters being unnecessarily n forcefully horrible n abusive

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I will not say about other things you said.i don't have time for that now

But when did She slept hugging him in deal marriage?which episode?I think I missed it

Legal marriage mein a wife has to think about husband ke gf feelings getting upset smiley37smiley37

The marraige was completely legal, there was no deal marraige in terms of legality. It's just after marriage one party decided ki yeh ek deal hai and other consented, which is basically word of mouth thing

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan: Aise mat karo maa. Maa main aapka Armaan hu maa 😭

Ma ka arman ? but arman toh abhira ka arman nai tha , wohi jo shadi ka Bandhan tod ke bhaag gaya ma ke peeche?smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAVkEnSPIO0/?igsh=MTg2aG1pNWdtYTc5MA==

Yeh log itni battein kya kar rahe hain smiley36 rohit looks hot in formals need to mention

Arre ye toh apne fossil Manish g ka ghar hai🤣