Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I have visited that forum recently.There isn't a single post other than one of yours about update in every EDT theresmiley36

There used to be a time when ghum, rishta and upma forum were actively active... But now only rishta😂😂
Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have visited that forum recently.There isn't a single post other than one of yours about update in every EDT theresmiley36

It’s because there is nothing to discuss or troll anymore due to how boring the show has become smiley36

Originally posted by: OliviaP

There used to be a time when ghum, rishta and upma forum were actively active... But now only rishta😂😂

I dint go to ghum one.will try one day.is it has the same situation as Upma?

Abhira deserved the curses because she was "rude" to Ruhi smiley37

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It’s because there is nothing to discuss or troll anymore due to how boring the show has become smiley36

If boring =2.5+ trp ,dkp will definitely try that trick too.cant blame them smiley36

Do started watching Durga?

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I cannot explain how badly I miss those daysvsmiley19I get depressed seeing how dead those forums have become smiley28 This forum is the only saving grace, the day it dies out I will leave this site for good.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhira deserved the curses because she was "rude" to Ruhi smiley37

How dare Abhira do this?She should touch Ruhi's feet for today's fake kindness of hersmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

If boring =2.5+ trp ,dkp will definitely try that trick too.cant blame them smiley36

Do started watching Durga?

I think DKP themselves have realised how boring and repetitive their stale storyline is hence they’re planning a generation leap smiley36

Yes I have started watching Durga. I am enjoying it so far. The leads, side characters, storyline are all great. Just hope Leena G doesn’t destroy it..

Originally posted by: Nhikia

this it's so true I have never felt sympathy for abhira coz of these reasons like I can sympathise with characters very easily I could even sympathise with ar coz that guy actually couldn't see he was always manipulated into sacrificing the same reason I always sympathised with ak too ik how people who have been manipulated from childhood can turn out to be they can't actually figure things out easily

But then abhira was raised with so much love and freedom she didn't have any childhood trauma her mother wasn't controlling or abusive she always had a say

And also she acknowledged the fact that it might hurt her gf that she's sleeping with him ( do you remember the night when ar was out with ru) yet she kept on sleeping next to him hugging him and all that she kinda deserved it

Btw I'm not saying ru is any good she's the worst ab is far better than her

@bold In which episode Abhira acknowledged sleeping with Armaan will hurt his ex-gf (Ruhi)? Specifically when Armaan clearly told Abhira there is nothing between him and his ex gf. Armaan and Abhira were legally married and the ex-gf was legally married to Armaan's brother Rohit. Abhira deserved the curses because as a consenting adult she "slept" with Armaan (her husband) a.k.a Ruhi's ex-bf smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think DKP themselves have realised how boring and repetitive their stale storyline is hence they’re planning a generation leap smiley36

Yes I have started watching Durga. I am enjoying it so far. The leads, side characters, storyline are all great. Just hope Leena G doesn’t destroy it..

Even after seeing Sirjee and his wives, how can u even expect that??? Have u joined RUC???