Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: dattebayo

I've been a silent reader for a long time and had stepped away from the show for a while, only to return to watch the wedding as I needed closure. The similarities between this and Anupamaa are striking, and I strongly feel it's heading downhill. Armaan giving Abhira an ultimatum for marriage mirrors how Anuj pressured Anupamaa. In this case, Armaan represents Anupamaa, with his unhealthy attachment being similar to Anupamaa’s obsession with the Shahs. Meanwhile, Abhira plays the role of Anuj, tolerating—or rather, being blindly in love—just like Anuj was, both tolerating nonsense in the name of love and its family. Interestingly, there is no Vanraj-type character here, so it’ll be intriguing to see if Abhimaan faces the same fate as Maan. I'd say there's a 50-50 chance, or maybe DKP is trying to deliver the outcome they couldn’t with Maan.

As I always feel this is armaan story more than abhira uska to IR bhi latka ke rakha hain it's armaan who is sautela always get taunt always thrown out rohit blames him ruhi also now vidhya abhira love is unconditional and she also craves for family and knows armaan can't live without this conditional family so at present I don't think she is blind she knows things she tell also ek pal main beta and ek pal main sautela bhi she fights when it comes for armaan at present she is not blind let see future fear she always has how she will be happy in family it's armaan who always gave her confidence main sambhal looga as I am there either time she refuse when dadisa was forced by rohit and during time of infertility report it's armaan who is in dellussuon they will handel the family and will be together when his dellussuon break tab hi kuch ho sakta hain

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phupha and Kaveri are the Vanraj here smiley39

Kaveri is more Vanraj . Vanraj was always right about upmaaaaasmiley36

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

I had somewhat sympathy for Abhira when Vidya was doing that dhol and cursing, but my sympathy went out of the window when she was rude to Ruhi when it was her own lover who played Ruhi from the beginning and is the reason why she did the rest. Abhira was sleeping with someone else’s love(whether it was love or not was released recently only) despite it was a contract marriage per her. Good. This B deserves all the torture and cries. I am glad she’s getting her bad karma from some at least. Today’s episode had so much drama. I think trp for this episode may be high. In fact, this whole week episodes trp may be high next week.

this it's so true I have never felt sympathy for abhira coz of these reasons like I can sympathise with characters very easily I could even sympathise with ar coz that guy actually couldn't see he was always manipulated into sacrificing the same reason I always sympathised with ak too ik how people who have been manipulated from childhood can turn out to be they can't actually figure things out easily

But then abhira was raised with so much love and freedom she didn't have any childhood trauma her mother wasn't controlling or abusive she always had a say

And also she acknowledged the fact that it might hurt her gf that she's sleeping with him ( do you remember the night when ar was out with ru) yet she kept on sleeping next to him hugging him and all that she kinda deserved it

Btw I'm not saying ru is any good she's the worst ab is far better than her

dattebayo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

As I always feel this is armaan story more than abhira uska to IR bhi latka ke rakha hain it's armaan who is sautela always get taunt always thrown out rohit blames him ruhi also now vidhya abhira love is unconditional and she also craves for family and knows armaan can't live without this conditional family so at present I don't think she is blind she knows things she tell also ek pal main beta and ek pal main sautela bhi she fights when it comes for armaan at present she is not blind let see future fear she always has how she will be happy in family it's armaan who always gave her confidence main sambhal looga as I am there either time she refuse when dadisa was forced by rohit and during time of infertility report it's armaan who is in dellussuon they will handel the family and will be together when his dellussuon break tab hi kuch ho sakta hain

Same as Anuj understood Anupama's attachment towards the Shahs and considered them as a family to the extent of going against his own. I am assuming in the future there will be a track where Abhira will go against Goenkas for Poddars or Armaan. They are running the show on the same template. Anupama is famous for handling all the matkas and then crying why she has to split between maayka and sasural; just like Armaan's main sab samhal loonga

Same as Anuj understood Anupama's attachment towards the Shahs and considered them as a family to the extent of going against his own. I am assuming in the future there will be a track where Abhira will go against Goenkas for Poddars or Armaan. They are running the show on the same template. Anupama is famous for handling all the matkas and then crying why she has to split between maayka and sasural; just like Armaan's main sab samhal loonga

Hi dear .

I m missing you in Anupama forum smiley42

dattebayo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi dear .

That dead forum where no one is interested anymore smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I understand what you are trying to say anupama I left watching after maya kand iske baad mujhe interest raha nahi tha usmain they have ruined maan by there own hands giving importance to shahs kher idhar the sasural is toxic not the mayeka so it's armaan who have to take stand for abhira or else abhira jab tak kar payegi karegi warna white day track to hain hi inke pass as ruhi redemption also coming I guess they are heading towards paarralel rohit track as per garvita post as expected uska kand tab aayega when she is pregnant how they will show this gen as till not they have seperated the tracks from past generation only picking some abhimaan leaving together are high chances this time as poddar downfall can only start after that or else if they take past generation tracks then I will leave as per my closure smiley36

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi dear .

I have visited that forum recently.There isn't a single post other than one of yours about update in every EDT theresmiley36

dattebayo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I understand what you are trying to say anupama I left watching after maya kand iske baad mujhe interest raha nahi tha usmain they have ruined maan by there own hands giving importance to shahs kher idhar the sasural is toxic not the mayeka so it's armaan who have to take stand for abhira or else abhira jab tak kar payegi karegi warna white day track to hain hi inke pass as ruhi redemption also coming I guess they are heading towards paarralel rohit track as per garvita post as expected uska kand tab aayega when she is pregnant how they will show this gen as till not they have seperated the tracks from past generation only picking some abhimaan leaving together are high chances this time as poddar downfall can only start after that or else if they take past generation tracks then I will leave as per my closure smiley36

That's why I said it would be interesting to see what route they take here because there is no Vanraj so possibly Armaan would be able to get out of the family manipulation. Also, the Poddars would be whitewashed and they would hopefully realize Armaan's worth. Baaki DKP ki marzi

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I have visited that forum recently.There isn't a single post other than one of yours about update in every EDT theresmiley36

I welcome you to start thread of your chosen topic .smiley31