Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

What makes you think ruhi wants revenge ?

There is no flashback of her remorse or realization of her mistake. After Vidya mata's drama she will be back to her psychotic ways. The second reason is I don't trust makers with any of the characters smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

They didn't show taking blessings from elders and bidaai.

Vidya is toxic, vile everything.

But how dumb they are showing leads.

Don't they both knew Vidya is against marriage? Didn't they kind of expected it. Are naively they thought everything will be alright once they get marry.

This is the reason why I said armaan giving ultimatum to abhira to marry without solving his toxic family problem is a recipe for disaster.

Pre marriage he said, only abhira is enough for him, declared his marriage smugly now left her at the door step to fall on the feet of vidya. He is emotional, in trauma kind of nonsense can't justify him. He was the one who married that girl despite her telling no, he knew his mother is against it so he should be ready to face consequences too instead of leaving his bride at doorstep and falling on his mother's feet for marrying that girl.

Contrary to popular opinion: I don't find abhira wrong in precap. She would have been wrong had armaan out of his self respect decided to leave house, but no he is leaving home only to accept "punishment" of vidya. He thinks himself as kalyug ram.

Abhira girl all the best. You choose to marry in this household despite knowing how those family members are.

Both could have revealed about ruhi which would have diverted whole family attention from cursing them to ruhi. But no. Leads looking very weak and undefendable.

I bet if they showed them revealing Ruhi today. Vidhya will support her saying atleast she can conceive and give the family happiness of children / grandchildren
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I bet if they showed them revealing Ruhi today. Vidhya will support her saying atleast she can conceive and give the family happiness of children / grandchildren

Still they should reveal ruhi's truth irrespective of the reaction. They owe it to rohit. What worse can happen than today's vidya drama.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya was a ā­ performer today

What a terrific acting by the actress Just Wowsmiley37

The whole crying melodrama n evil M-i-l looked so forced

And suddenly KP is mellowed down n stopping Vidya while she herself is even more cruelsmiley29

Ruhi is fekušŸ„± Let's see tomorrow they might give her another 30 steps plan to make Armaan fall for her

This gen is truly too much toxic

To create sympathy for leads they are turning the important female characters too much negative n then one fine day leads will sing happy family with them without showing much how this is clear wrong n that leads should never consider Vidya KP Sanjay as relatives ever But in past we have seen leads dancing with them after the literal abuse so don't have much expectations now

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAVkEnSPIO0/?igsh=MTg2aG1pNWdtYTc5MA==

Yeh log itni battein kya kar rahe hain smiley36 rohit looks hot in formals need to mention

dattebayo thumbnail

I've been a silent reader for a long time and had stepped away from the show for a while, only to return to watch the wedding as I needed closure. The similarities between this and Anupamaa are striking, and I strongly feel it's heading downhill. Armaan giving Abhira an ultimatum for marriage mirrors how Anuj pressured Anupamaa. In this case, Armaan represents Anupamaa, with his unhealthy attachment being similar to Anupamaaā€™s obsession with the Shahs. Meanwhile, Abhira plays the role of Anuj, toleratingā€”or rather, being blindly in loveā€”just like Anuj was, both tolerating nonsense in the name of love and its family. Interestingly, there is no Vanraj-type character here, so itā€™ll be intriguing to see if Abhimaan faces the same fate as Maan. I'd say there's a 50-50 chance, or maybe DKP is trying to deliver the outcome they couldnā€™t with Maan.

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Vidya was a ā­ performer today

What a terrific acting by the actress Just Wowsmiley37

The whole crying melodrama n evil M-i-l looked so forced

And suddenly KP is mellowed down n stopping Vidya while she herself is even more cruelsmiley29

Ruhi is fekušŸ„± Let's see tomorrow they might give her another 30 steps plan to make Armaan fall for her

This gen is truly too much toxic

To create sympathy for leads they are turning the important female characters too much negative n then one fine day leads will sing happy family with them without showing much how this is clear wrong n that leads should never consider Vidya KP Sanjay as relatives ever But in past we have seen leads dancing with them after the literal abuse so don't have much expectations now

They did exactly same in anupama too. They turned each and every female character of show into villain time to time just to get sympathy for that upmaaaaa. At the end, scene aisa ho jata hai ki baki female character is looking way better in front of upmaaaa

Same pattern here as well for abhira smiley36This is dkpā€™s common pattern.

Basically abhira is English speaking version of anupama smiley36

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dattebayo

I've been a silent reader for a long time and had stepped away from the show for a while, only to return to watch the wedding as I needed closure. The similarities between this and Anupamaa are striking, and I strongly feel it's heading downhill. Armaan giving Abhira an ultimatum for marriage mirrors how Anuj pressured Anupamaa. In this case, Armaan represents Anupamaa, with his unhealthy attachment being similar to Anupamaaā€™s obsession with the Shahs. Meanwhile, Abhira plays the role of Anuj, toleratingā€”or rather, being blindly in loveā€”just like Anuj was, both tolerating nonsense in the name of love and its family. Interestingly, there is no Vanraj-type character here, so itā€™ll be intriguing to see if Abhimaan faces the same fate as Maan. I'd say there's a 50-50 chance, or maybe DKP is trying to deliver the outcome they couldnā€™t with Maan.

I too felt the same. I was wrong to think that Ruhi was vanraj here. She is not even V of Vanraj smiley37Vanraj was Nostradamus.. whatever he said came true but Ruhi only got moye-moye smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: strancho

I too felt the same. I was wrong to think that Ruhi was vanraj here. She is not even V of Vanraj smiley37Vanraj was Nostradamus.. whatever he said came true but Ruhi only got moye-moye smiley37

Phupha and Kaveri are the Vanraj here smiley39
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phupha and Kaveri are the Vanraj here smiley39

Nah.. inka koi bhi kiya dhara kaam nahi aaya. KV's curse also did not manifest. So she cannot be compared to even Leela. Atleast Leela's curses did come true every time till Vanraj became a bhagoda. Phupha sa kya kehna.. He is just there to add toxicity and take all the blame when KV gets WW