Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mannnn Vidya not only called him sautela but also gaslighted him into believing that HE is treating her as sauteli maa.

Such a **** move Vidya!

yes Vidya is real trash 🤨..such a fake ŵoman..she’s carrying on more like a jilted girlfriend than a so called mother 🙄

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Madhav has played a huge part no doubt in making Armaan and Abhira realise their self worth .. how others have always played with their emotions and manipulated them

Over time he had started valuing Vidya for the support she was giving Armaan .. but I do feel Vidya took Armaan on as she had no option..

She always knew about Shivani . This part is fudgy ..and once her death became confirmed .. she saw it a chance to get even with her husband.

Madhav should not go as kebab me haddi with them now . He should stay back to gaslight vidya on what a fraudulent mother she has been .

He should stay back to gaslight Rohit and Ruhi where are the babies for which such a hue and cry was raised for Armaan ..

Kaveri does not love Armaan but she knows Armaan has her blood and will be an able asset to the family.. she has been depending on Sanjay Bansal for too long .. and she needs Armaan to counterbalance him.

She was hoping that to be Rohit .. but she is slowly realising that will not happen and with Armaan gone .. Rohit will become exactly like Manoj and Sanjay Bansal will run the firm ..

She may have manipulated the report to put Abhira in a spot .. either back off from marriage .. or continue with marriage ..

Next week will show what this flip flop family thinks.. seriously they all need to watch old serials of starolus to know various methods of assisted childbirth

yup...madhav should help armaan and abhira...but stay in poddar hous...let armaan and abhira be alone...

In my perspective after seeing Armaan running after Vidya mata breaking gatbandhan even after being welcomed by bad omen and curses because he chose his happiness, I don't think Abhira's fear is wrong Armaan cannot live happily without his family, his maa specifically. He got hurt while running on stairs behind maa, he is still in the state of shock or processing. How will he recover from that state? This way Vidya can easily manipulate Armaan in future. Her ego got hurt basically as her puppet is not choosing the happiness she decides for him. More then Abhira I feel bad for Armaan for being raised by such a pathetic human whom he addresses "maa" who doesn't act like a deranged ungrateful woman till the time things are going her way, till the time he chose what she has chosen for him, be it happiness. For Rohit's happiness she willingly accepted Ruhi (because of her unconditional love for her own flesh and blood) but for Armaan's happiness she can't overlook or look for other possibilities for something which isn't even under Abhira's control. Vidya is back to monjulika avatar possessed by some ghost as if no couple in world ever adopted or stayed without children or underwent fertility treatment.

By the end of this track she will beg for forgiveness from Armaan & Abhira and Abhira being Abhira will be like "maa aap maafi mat mangiye ap Armaan ki khushi ka soch rahi theen"

I think Ruhi now wants revenge from Armaan-Abhira which is far better as a plot twist than her infinite umeed.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 4 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Itne dushman hain abhimaan ko alag karne ke liye isiliye zada solid and confident feeling hain ki alag honge nahi they will become more strong smiley17

Baki gen main itne negativity aur itne negative log nahi the situation thi here people are this risha is totally different from other gen what I feel 😍😍

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Because Sai used to give back consistently.., she was never a people pleaser..it is fun when the FL is not willing to bend to sasural walo ka whims .. from the first day when kaku started her mastamast .. Sai started doing 1-2-3-4 …,go to the dining table and eat ..

Abhira does not fight back like Sai ..,she should right now take Armaan’s hand and walk out of the house .. saying enough is enough .. you all use the sautela card too often .. in my limited time with you all .. I have seen you all play the sautela term as it it suits you .. the rest play good cop

When dadisa said sautela .. Vidya played good cop

Even Charu said the word sautela .. when things did not go for her

When rohit said sautela , dadisa supported him and Madhav and Vidya went against

Now Vidya is saying sautela .. what is the guarantee you won’t use it again . It is better to be sautela and leave the house to your apne

In DKP's world elders, in-laws specifically MIL is a god who should be worshipped by DIL at any cost it's their mindset specifically the mindset of RS and his noncreative team that is reflected in their pathetic creativity (writing). If Ekta made MIL an antagonist, she made sure DIL treats her like an antagonist (Kavyaanjali, Kahin Kisi Roz) but here even if MIL is monjulika she is doing it for her son's happiness and Abhira devi g being DKP's FL will forgive her in a blink even after her long bhashan's on self-respect.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

In DKP's world elders, in-laws specifically MIL is a god who should be worshipped by DIL at any cost it's their mindset specifically the mindset of RS and his noncreative team that is reflected in their pathetic creativity (writing). If Ekta made MIL an antagonist, she made sure DIL treats her like an antagonist (Kavyaanjali, Kahin Kisi Roz) but here even if MIL is monjulika she is doing it for her son's happiness and Abhira devi g being DKP's FL will forgive her in a blink even after her long bhashan's on self-respect.

Very true .. prime example is anupama.. where ex in-laws are still Bhagwan .But what if Shivani turns up .. what if Madhav dies and he leaves a letter for Armaan through Manoj .. revealing that his mother is very much alive .. giving him the option to go back to her if he wishes ..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

In my perspective after seeing Armaan running after Vidya mata breaking gatbandhan even after being welcomed by bad omen and curses because he chose his happiness, I don't think Abhira's fear is wrong Armaan cannot live happily without his family, his maa specifically. He got hurt while running on stairs behind maa, he is still in the state of shock or processing. How will he recover from that state? This way Vidya can easily manipulate Armaan in future. Her ego got hurt basically as her puppet is not choosing the happiness she decides for him. More then Abhira I feel bad for Armaan for being raised by such a pathetic human whom he addresses "maa" who doesn't act like a deranged ungrateful woman till the time things her going way, till the time he chose what she has chosen for him, be it happiness. For Rohit's happiness she willingly accepted Ruhiv (because of her unconditional love for her own flesh and blood) but for Armaan's happiness she can't overlook or look for other possibilities for something which isn't even under Abhira's control. Vidya is back to monjulika avatar possessed by some ghost as if no couple in world ever adopted or stayed without children or underwent fertility treatment.

By the end of this track she will beg for forgiveness from Armaan & Abhira and Abhira being Abhira will be like "maa aap maafi mat mangiye ap Armaan ki khushi ka soch rahi theen"

I think Ruhi now wants revenge from Armaan-Abhira which is far better as a plot twist than her infinite umeed.

Correct and that would be so lame and regressive.. even anupama shows the mirror to Baa.. quite often

The reason for which Vidya behaved like a rabid dog is very much in control z if armaan and Poddars really desire their own flesh n blood .. they can go for surrogacy.. its been years I guess 20 years surrogacy has been used in India ..

.. for a poor family it can be a big concern .. but for Richie Rich Poddars .. they can hire 3-4 surrogates to have babies for Armaan .. she need not have behaved like a machhiwali

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: India_TV

Aap kahan gayab ho Prisha??

just busy with life.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

She was awful today - it was alag level ka stupidity - that he prioritised someone other than her. Last time she got mad he didn't marry Ruhi, this time that he married Abhira - that woman is utterly blind to her son's happiness

I am more pissed at Dadisa for telling Vidya to do the Grah pravesh knowing how mad she was - why would you poke an angry bear

Dadisa and probably no one expected that from Vidhya. Like they knew she was made but didn’t knew she’s turned even a worse pyco than Ruhi
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What makes you think ruhi wants revenge ?