Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

I am happiest because is so done with show and moved onnnn smiley36 abb kuch farak nahi padta .ruhi ko white wash Karo aur Vidya ko villan bano ... Madhav ko udavv who cares smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

The entertainment it provided with non stop high voltage kaleshsmiley37

I used to watch on and off but dining table drama with bread butter never changed just like unhinged kalesh. Rishta can never come close.smiley36

ISTG. I always say this. Rishta Gen 4 also looks very vanilla to me. Matlab I want to be infuriated for once. Never happened here

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

She was too harsh today . Makers are successful in showing most bechaare leads ever.

yaa usually side characters are treated as furniture but this time dkp made leads also furniture s
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

mujhe bhi....😂

iska jo haal hua na...vidya ka bahut jaldi hone wala hai...😂wahan to manyu was her andha bhakt....yahan to armaan ko bas thoda si mehanat karni hai vidya ke changul se nikalne ki...😂

he is always ready fly from poddar house Mahan abhira doesn't bcos she wants achi bahu tittle tat too from vidya
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ISTG. I always say this. Rishta Gen 4 also looks very vanilla to me. Matlab I want to be infuriated for once. Never happened here

I often get irritated and slightly disappointed but it's neither popcorn worthy drama nor smashing head of everyone including leads type drama. smiley36

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

he is always ready fly from poddar house Mahan abhira doesn't bcos she wants achi bahu tittle tat too from vidya

she thinks about armaan...and his love for his family....ladki ke paas akal hai...aaj kah de armaan ki its ok...without family...and then feels bad about not trying har enough....[LOl] iss liye abhira tries her best....

she went ahead with armaan and for armaan to marry in the madir...priority uskli armaan hi hota hai...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

yaa usually side characters are treated as furniture but this time dkp made leads also furniture s

It reminded me of that ridiculous meme "Vidya mata ke saamne koi bol sakta h kya.......". smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar got realisation how to remove ruhis booth on head. He should take Vidya too next in a truck🤣

Vidya should have told Kaveri that she is jealous of her because Abhira kept her shaadi on hold for daadi's acceptance but didn't wait for Vidhya's permission.

In daadi's case curse actually worked in her favour. But vidhya was late in cursing. She looked possessed. She knows Abhira loves her Nd she too loved Abhira . If Vidya can adopt Armaan and love him like her son Nd Armaan also reciprocated the love in form of respect why doesn't she encourage them to do the same and adopt a child or atleast go for a second opinion.

Kaveri should allow her dils to work or atleast be updated with the current treatment and technology. Vidya is behaving like a frog in the well😠

Edited by viji2111 - 4 days ago

When makers decided to give the couple a track living separately from the family fir Mandir wali simple shaadi se kya takleef thi?? Drama element toh baad mein bhi add kiya hi jaa sakta tha!!

Atleast hum iss wahiyaat si shaadi track se toh bach jaatesmiley3

Originally posted by: viji2111

Vidya should have told Kaveri that she is jealous of her because Abhira kept her shaadi on hold for daadi's acceptance but didn't wait for Vidhya's permission.

In daadi's case curse actually worked in her favour. But vidhya was late in cursing. She looked possessed. She knows Abhira loves her Nd she too loved Abhira . If Vidya can adopt Armaan and love him like her son Nd Armaan also reciprocated the love in form of respect why doesn't she encourage them to do the same and adopt a child or atleast go for a second opinion.

Kaveri should allow her dils to work or atleast be updated with the current treatment and technology. She is behaving like a frog in the well😠

She was exactly like this from beginning I guess. A champion in self victimisation and a complete delulu women. She accepted Armaan not to love him but to always bully Madhav and show him and his family how mahaan she is. Had she actually loved him, she would never allow armaan to be subjected to humiliation and ill- treated by others in the house.

Right now she is only angry because her ego is affected. Little did she bother about Armaan, As soon as Ro-ru will have their own child, Vidya will be least interested in Abhimaan's offsprings.