Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ramayan is not just another fictional show that can be easily compared to this crap.

We can draw similarities but straight comparison and saying something negative is not nice.

It is Indian mentality..one famous director had said clearly .. there are only 2 Indian scripts which will always strike a chord with Indian audience

Either Ramayan or Mahabharata

Yeh rishta is not going to copy scene by scene in Ramayana .. some tracks will be similar so that audience correlate to it

Ghum has done it with Krishna , Yashoda , Devki .. and even pandya stores .. it’s not like the whole story is done only some part is taken to suit the time ..

Ghum had literally copied the kartikeya and Ganesha birth during Sairat time ..but they ended it badly .. so don’t take itv seriously

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ramayan is not just another fictional show that can be easily compared to this crap.

We can draw similarities but straight comparison and saying something negative is not nice.

makers are already mocking hindu traditions by using pyar mil jaye song which speaks about gauri shankar. Kaira gauri shankar the ? Did shankar married one more women when sati killed herself. Makers ko fark nahi padtha as for them only money matters but just comparing these characters to gods when we hardly know what lies in future as they can even make armaan marry someone else in future or abhira can even marry someone else or can marry gaurav ka character. So it will be insult to hindu mythology to compare characters without even knowing what lies in future for these characters .

Originally posted by: tellytalks

shivi was not 17

shivi presently is 26 years old in 2024

that means in 2016 that is 8 years ago

26-8= 18 only

when was she 17 bro

arey she herself said in initial interviews she came in 15th yr to industry. Kaira intro time she is young 17 only. Some sites say she hides her age what to trust then 🤣

ruhi ka to bilkul natak hai...😂 so that armaan abhira dont spill out her shameful acts infront of the family...warna kaise rah paayegi woh...kisi bhi family member ke saamne...I mean what a disgusting woman she is!!!! and use akala aa jaaye...na....😂

Vidya ka ego buri tarah hurt ho gaya....as armaan ne abhira se shaadi kar li...when she was so rude to abhira during emhandi...and was totally against this marriage...she wanted armaan abhira to beg inf ront of her...But araan ne khus hi decide kar...Vidya ko important feel karne ka mauka nahi diya...ulta...vidya because the bad person...and she hates that...woh ruhi ki tarah...acchi bahut bane rahna chahti hai....but with all this..woh evil saabit ho gayee...to she has totally lost it...😂

dadi, IMO...will become real samajhdaar one now...when vidya use sautela beta for armaan...dadi ka reaction was...afsoos...😂 ab tak only dadi used to use this to control armaan.....and she heard vidya use it for the first time...and IMO realised how mean that sounds....Hopefully yeh ho!!!😂

armaan, aaj chala gaya vidya ke paas...But I dont think...ki yeh abhira ko akele chodne wala symbol hai....I remember that day...med reports aayee thi...and he left abhira ka haath...when manish dragged abhira...he was standing as a statute...Armaan takes time to process info and situations....IMO...he will b with abhira...

Mujhe to saara drama...ab vidya ka sahi chehra armaan ko dokhaane ke liye hai.....pehle he saw dadi ka chahra...during his sangeet night with ruhi....dadi ko uski asliyat sunayee...shaadi wale din...he saw the real ruhi...usse pehle his image for ruhi was still acchi sacchi pyaar mein abla naari types....and now...it will b vidya ka asli chehra.....armaan will b out of the clutches soon...sirf vidya hi bachi hai...😂

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ok i wanna focus on good things

Sam was superlative today!!!!!

She was pitch perfect in terms of emoting happiness, being overwhelmed, missing her mom, recollecting how far they have come - everything! she did so many small small things that it added so much to the scene.

RoPu was wonderful too but I have to say that Sam was superb. every teeny tiny detail was beautifully done. firstly she had a sheen of unshed tears throughout even when she was smiling widely. that tiny gulp she did as he was about to put sindur was so natural. Then the way she bent forward so subtly when he was going to put MS- top notch! and then the way she looks into the distance seeing her mother with teary eyes feeling overwhelmed that her mom was there- UFF!!! beautifully done!

RoPu as Armaan looked extremely happy and was perceptive to everything Abhira was feeling too. I loved that he realized Abhira was feeling Aksharas presence and told her that he'd love her so much , she'd not feel mom ki kami and instead complain about how chipkoo he is. AWWWLE.

@bold: really loved that part.....Its like abhira ki mamma ka death bed per forced decision lena...was the best in the lives of these two...dono ko apni family and safe space mil gaya in eo.....

Yes.....the crueltythat was shown during than sindoor pochna and MS todna....was too much....armaan feels shameful for those...and abhira is too good at heart...but is not able to forget the amount of suffering she had to go thru...

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah she’s doing naatak so that Armaan and Abhira don’t reveal her psycho panti to the family .

She was not expecting Vidya to do so much filth so is trying to make up for damage done.. she revealed too much of herself..

Any normal person should take some time to cry , reflect by herself ..

Armaan n Abhira went to get married .. which was completed in I guess 4-5 hours in the same time .. ruhi changed her clothes decked up in muted colours had a smile on her face ..to play the next round

She’s not being good .. she is just covering grounds .. she was not expecting Vidya to do tamasha …

Anyways good or bad will be revealed.. if she is too good ..to be true Manish will happily tell Abhira that Akshara was his grand daughter.. and give her identity to Poddar family ..

Then let’s see how Ruhi reacts ..

Maybe her Whitewashing is a set up for MG to make the big reveal.. any ways she has to be kept low key as Vidya is going to do tamasha

@bold: exactly...shi a full natanki.....she wants to assure ki uska shameful act reveal na karen yeh dono.....

agar wakai sacchi ban gayee hai...to fist thing she needs to do...is tell rohit the whole truth......

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira is not infertile

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They have had many gruha Pravesh .. and itv griha pravesh should not be taken seriously.. the more glorious and swoon worthy the griha pravesh is the more short lived the marriage ..,

No maker writes 3 months script .. it all depends on Trp .. when they got back Rohit .. they were expecting some boost which did not happen.. because public was expecting his return one day

They showed Kaveri taking cases from Armaan and even cabin from Armaan .. so they have thought of a plot .. so they are going about it in a different way .

What they wanted Rohit to do they are making Vidya do it .. that’s why Ruhi exposure was done .. so that they show . Ruhi wants to give a chance to her marriage.

I seriously don’t want Armaan n Abhira to stay with Vidya for some time .. if they are like pandavas . Who valued their mother .. Kuntis words .. and all married draupadi

Armaan can take Abhira away and live in a different house . Saying these things are always in the heart and it never goes away.. even without Abhira ., these words have been told to me again n again ..

So I am not leaving you all but living in a different house . If we see each other in limited doses we will learn to adjust .but drama kaise hoga daily

who cares about the sharaap of eople like vidya....if she has really treated armaan as her son...tab when rohit was calling him sautela...to kyun nahi chaanta lagaya use ek...and told him...ki she is the one who forced armaan to maary abhira??

use bas mahanta ki image cahaiye...and armaan ne abira se shaadi kar ke woh tod di...as she was too evil with abhira...the way she was behaving....

and itni hi acchi maa hoti...to y would she wish bad for armaan???😂

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

till now there is no iconic scene for Gen4 but vidya matas curse truly won

She was too harsh today . Makers are successful in showing most bechaare leads ever.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

All this nonsense ,sharp,apshagun,shagun,kyun mask penhhirna,floor pe ghirna nothing absolutely nothing matters in ITV. This is all for drama and but the way they r trying to justify evil acts of a selfish woman in the name of maa is disgusting and disrespectful to the core .
1st 5 min of the episode is what that matters. They had a beautiful simple wedding just like Naksh. The decoration and everything reminded me their wedding at Maheshwari’s house and now in Goenka’s for Abhira and Armaan. I remember Naksh was hesitant to even take pehras with Akshara may be because of Ritraj issue (don’t remember exact reason) he have trust issues with Akshara in the mandap phir kya Hua they were the happiest couple ever on ristha. Akshnav didn’t have a grand wedding but they were happy and only death parted them away. So Armaan and Abhira will be together fighting all the hurdles.
If anyone tagging ,plz tag me in the BTS thread and not here , I can’t take lot of toxicity, V already gave me a headache and I don’t want anymore. I have realised and accepted ppl like V and Ruhi does exist in real life.

grand se kya hota hai.....these two were ready to marry in a mandir.....grand to rohit and ruhi ki hui thi na...c what ruhi is doing to rohit???

abhira is aware of her surroundings......she has faced a lot...and armaan is the only one she trusts....

armaan is always made to feel sautela and bojh by the poddars...chote and bade sab....abhira is the only one who loves him unconditionally...and he knows that too....

baki who cares.....

lets c makers ka kya plan hai...itni mushkil se milaya hai....to itni jaldi to kuch nahi karne wale hain...