Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lost and other shows of the channel did the same. Thats why infertility reports have been brought in. If they don’t deal with it now, it will snowball and she will get taunts and all. Eventually, she will come to know she is pregnant after she leaves the house

See infertility is a big deal but it is now a very common occurrence in many families..

And Poddars have so much money and starplus has shown surrogacy for so many years that even normal middle class and even poor households know if surrogacy

If Aamir khan and SrK can go for surrogacy ..if Karan Johar can do it . Why can’t Kaveri Poddar with her open cheque book encourage Armaan n Abhira to find a surrogate .. she could have made Abhira understand.. that since she has this infertility problem she will agree for the wedding but also encourage her to consider surrogacy so that Arman does not lose out . Abhira would have agreed ..

Why make such a hue and cry about it when it looks like joke .. it is not an arranged marriage.. Armaan and Abhira have been a couple for 18 months .

Vidya has behaved like a witch and no amount of crocodile tears can wash away her hatred

She needs to suffer more than Ruhi .. she makes delusional Ruhi look more normal 😂😂..

That’s why I want Madhav to die and not Rohit .. and immediately..after Armaan and Abhira step out of the house.. Vidya and Madhav should have a face off .. fight and he has a white day ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

not sure if they would leave the house now. Let’s say they do. They will be back in 2 days

IF with chatGPT AI spoilers smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyPHOaK5zY

Why will they rent when Armaan was going to buy house before and Ru isn't happy

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

No.You got it wrong.

krish is lakshman.

Rohit is bharath.

But I don't want character assassination of abhira like in ramayan which happened with sita ma. Or worse a seperation of abhira from armaan with her kids like sita ma raised luv-kush all alone.

But dkp is hell bent on touturing leads, specially abhira...Aarrrghh....why the hell I am still watching this show??? 😡😡😡😡

Itna literally copy nahi karenge .. who knows .. they won’t leave the city .. Abhira won’t leave the city udaipur till Manish Goenka dies identity reveal is a big big track.. they won’t delay it much

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

See the point is I am not doing his taraf dari here.. I just mean that he has only solo aim to achieve the firm and make it his own. Otherwise he is a neutral person and doesn’t care what happens in rest lives in PH. He has been true to his nature right from beginning and let me tel you he did the creepiest thing with Abhira no doubt but that was out of revenge that she hurt his fatherly ego.

But he never put any roadblock in their marriage… he could have done it easily given his nature and grudge on Abhira but he did not. He does take advantage of putting Abhira down…

Anyways for me V and R are worse any day than anyone else in PH. I can still forgive Dadisa, forgive Phufa but these two no way. The difference is V and R hurt or harmed them in the name of love which is like stabbing your back. Dadisa and phufa are always straight and never backed to show their hatred or anger towards Abhira or their relationship (this is safer any-day than being absolute flippers in the name of love)

He was revengeful because Abhira went out of her way to support krish and Charu. Had she reprimanded herself from meddling in his children's affair, I don't think he would have done that as well. He might be not sugar coated to her but not that much revengeful.

Ruhi at least had a motive to win back Armaan( though it was her lustiness) but what does Vidya want to achieve by behaving like a maniac, I seriously don't know.

Edited by Debospeaks - 4 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

IF with chatGPT AI spoilers smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyPHOaK5zY

Why will they rent when Armaan was going to buy house before and Ru isn't happy

Why don’t India forums invest in copilot

Makers have already mocked auspicious festival of Akshay tritya by showing mangalsutra todna, sindoor mitana and what notsmiley36

Edited out religious references

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He was revengeful because Abhira went out of her way to support krish and Charu. Had she reprimanded herself from meddling in his children's affair, I don't think he would have done that as well. He might be not sugar coated to her but not that much revengeful.

Ruhi at least had a motive to win back Armaan( though it was her lustiness) but what does Vidya wasn't to achieve by behaving like a maniac, I seriously don't know.

Now both Charu and Krish forgot about their career or love especially Charu, Krish may be doing something if he gets free time from dancing in back to back shaadis of Ar and random festivals. Fls ki to aadat hi ajeeb hoti h......

Now I can clearly see what Vidya is doing currently or did in past is all because of her bruised ego. She doesn't care about anyone be it her husband or her own son or sautela son and definitely not dils. Worst then Dadi, Fufa, Ruhi combined. On top of everything she gets support and victim card too.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I would request ppl not to compare this trash with epic ramayan. This show will show armaan marrying anyone based on trp and abhira can also marry even a road side romeo. So comparing them to ram and sita is not appropriate as this show is trash and makers can do anything over night. I personally do not feel comfortable reading comments about ppl comparing them with ram and sita as i have seen what happened in last gen. Did ram ever loved one and married other women? Or did sita every mocked elders in the family. It's an insult to hindu culture and mythology.

Ram and sita also do not marry twice and it can happen in rishta as it depends on trp.

Seriously, just because some track is remotely similar to our epics, Ramayan or Mahabharat, doesn't mean that ppl need to compare these barely mediocre characters to our Gods and Goddesses.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Makers have already mocked auspicious festival of Akshay tritya by showing mangalsutra todna, sindoor mitana and what notsmiley36

yes makers ko sirf paison se mathlab hai but atleast lets not compare our gods with these characters who can just flip on daily basis.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Me too watching that tiny bit. Shivi had more in kaira time she was 17 then .

Screenshot_2024-09-25-07-39-38-285_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

shivi was not 17

shivi presently is 26 years old in 2024

that means in 2016 that is 8 years ago

26-8= 18 only

when was she 17 bro