Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

TRP audience won’t take it I guess… so makers are hell bent to bring them back to a circus family where people even discuss when they are going to consummate and it gets decided by the MIL’d mood…smiley3

Now a days most of the sons leave seperately and nuclear family sane family also this is to crazy insane family trp audience ko koi issue nahi hoga it's makers who will not want diffrent sets ek chat ke neeche beizzato karna aur sehna hi unka kaam hain to ke liye alag hogaye to unki life aasan ho jayegi how can makers show fl life aasan that should be filled with drama and punishment s so audience is not at fault here

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Lost and other shows of the channel did the same. Thats why infertility reports have been brought in. If they don’t deal with it now, it will snowball and she will get taunts and all. Eventually, she will come to know she is pregnant after she leaves the house

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They have had many gruha Pravesh .. and itv griha pravesh should not be taken seriously.. the more glorious and swoon worthy the griha pravesh is the more short lived the marriage ..,

No maker writes 3 months script .. it all depends on Trp .. when they got back Rohit .. they were expecting some boost which did not happen.. because public was expecting his return one day

They showed Kaveri taking cases from Armaan and even cabin from Armaan .. so they have thought of a plot .. so they are going about it in a different way .

What they wanted Rohit to do they are making Vidya do it .. that’s why Ruhi exposure was done .. so that they show . Ruhi wants to give a chance to her marriage.

I seriously don’t want Armaan n Abhira to stay with Vidya for some time .. if they are like pandavas . Who valued their mother .. Kuntis words .. and all married draupadi

Armaan can take Abhira away and live in a different house . Saying these things are always in the heart and it never goes away.. even without Abhira ., these words have been told to me again n again ..

So I am not leaving you all but living in a different house . If we see each other in limited doses we will learn to adjust .but drama kaise hoga daily

Agree with you completely but again as you said if this happens sab kuch Smooth hi smooth ho jaayega and THE EnD ho jaayega

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

He pulled because of his mother punishment not abhira or his self-respect it will take too much time for him to realise vidhya conditional love tab tak kya hoga pata nahi dadisa Sanjay and ruhi were not threat now it's vidhya and armaan too much attachment to her let's see how they show this I have nothing against armaan yet but this track will make things clear

Make things clear for Abhimaan and Us…

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I know… I stopped watching after Shivam track… Swarna was unbearable and Karthik’s Swatna jaap…

After that it went downhill and alas it never recovered.. Abhira was a shining armor but look what are they doing… does she even remember she needs to work to get established?

swarna was horrible in that track like ruhis moms blames from start till end. These are all hyper characters we don't know when they show aggressive nature and when they are calm. Same goes to ruhi. These are all seconds in story getting control over others. Abheera self respect is kept under her own chappal and head under poddars in the name of family. The moment self respect raised it's done patta cut
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Heard many disturbing stories of mil (mostly groom's mother) sabotaging couple's privacy. Will Vi stoop even low that she's now?

Don’t get surprised if more happens…they need drama for the sake of it and they cross limits… I got enough headache at the end of S3 with kandmata… every time when I thought she can’t go lower than this, that psycho woman surprised me even more…so I jave pura pura bhorosa on makers to stoop lower with V…

Edited by leafy2022 - 4 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I like your positive take.......

But if they can show Kartik who was madly in love with Naira turning against her for a person he hated with passion few days ago then Ab-Ar kis khet ki muli h. 😕

I would definitely love Ar leaving with Ab like Naitik but unfortunately it has 0 to very low chances.

I have not seen that season completely but here Armaan has been pushed to an extreme extent by almost everyone whom he thinks very close and V has pressed the last button of calling him sautela… I don’t think he will anymore go and try to convince her.

Also, if that was the case he wouldn’t have chosen Abhira over V. But this time knowing the consequences I would say he chose his love. So I don’t think there will be a looking back there might be MUs but without it there is no drama

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

See the point is I am not doing his taraf dari here.. I just mean that he has only solo aim to achieve the firm and make it his own. Otherwise he is a neutral person and doesn’t care what happens in rest lives in PH. He has been true to his nature right from beginning and let me tel you he did the creepiest thing with Abhira no doubt but that was out of revenge that she hurt his fatherly ego.

But he never put any roadblock in their marriage… he could have done it easily given his nature and grudge on Abhira but he did not. He does take advantage of putting Abhira down…

Anyways for me V and R are worse any day than anyone else in PH. I can still forgive Dadisa, forgive Phufa but these two no way. The difference is V and R hurt or harmed them in the name of love which is like stabbing your back. Dadisa and phufa are always straight and never backed to show their hatred or anger towards Abhira or their relationship (this is safer any-day than being absolute flippers in the name of love)

Exactly Sanjay Bansal is cleanest of them all . He is what he is .. does not hide his feelings in fake drama .

Kaveri does . But still does not flip

Ruhi and Vidya are the ultimate flippers.. Ruhi will be neutral for sometime till MG Akshara reveal happens

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Ramayan se puri inspiration leli didi urkkh ne tab toh

Dasrath dead when Rama went for vanvass I think after 6-8 days.

Kekayi is Vidya.

Manisha is Koshalya

Sita is Abhira

Armaan is Ram

Laxman is Rohit

Madhav is Dashrath

Dadisa and Ruhi and Swarna and Fufasa are Manthra

There will be a good person also WHO will be nisagraaj.

Who us bharata by the way.

No.You got it wrong.

krish is lakshman.

Rohit is bharath.

But I don't want character assassination of abhira like in ramayan which happened with sita ma. Or worse a seperation of abhira from armaan with her kids like sita ma raised luv-kush all alone.

But dkp is hell bent on touturing leads, specially abhira...Aarrrghh....why the hell I am still watching this show??? 😡😡😡😡