Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Right ??? Oh you mean Sai hai to Sahi hai okkk 😂😂😂

you understand me well 😂😂😂

All this nonsense ,sharp,apshagun,shagun,kyun mask penhhirna,floor pe ghirna nothing absolutely nothing matters in ITV. This is all for drama and but the way they r trying to justify evil acts of a selfish woman in the name of maa is disgusting and disrespectful to the core .
1st 5 min of the episode is what that matters. They had a beautiful simple wedding just like Naksh. The decoration and everything reminded me their wedding at Maheshwari’s house and now in Goenka’s for Abhira and Armaan. I remember Naksh was hesitant to even take pehras with Akshara may be because of Ritraj issue (don’t remember exact reason) he have trust issues with Akshara in the mandap phir kya Hua they were the happiest couple ever on ristha. Akshnav didn’t have a grand wedding but they were happy and only death parted them away. So Armaan and Abhira will be together fighting all the hurdles.
If anyone tagging ,plz tag me in the BTS thread and not here , I can’t take lot of toxicity, V already gave me a headache and I don’t want anymore. I have realised and accepted ppl like V and Ruhi does exist in real life.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Vidya surpassed everyone today and is raised badly . See others reaction esp madhav🤣🤣 Vidya gets mental it seems soon🤣

20240925_092602-COLLAGE.jpg

First time in the history of gen 4

Every character became speechless by seeing something. Queen vidya smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Vidya's curse won't have any effect on Abhimaan.. Thats for sure

At bold- May be or may be not.. Agar ye huva tho Vidya will curse herself.. But honestly I want Ar to get out of this fake and conditional Maa thing.. Baat baat par sautela hone ki taana deti rehti hain Vidya.. Kya hai ye??? Armaan had confrontations with KP and Ru.. Now only Vidya is remaining.. Hope they will give it too..

Yes true Armaan has had confrontation with Kaveri and he was rightly brutal with Ruhi ..

He needs to show the mirror to Vidya too ..

Rohit was hurt and later made amends

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

He sent abhira to the party to humiliate her knowing about creepy men there. He is worse.

See the point is I am not doing his taraf dari here.. I just mean that he has only solo aim to achieve the firm and make it his own. Otherwise he is a neutral person and doesn’t care what happens in rest lives in PH. He has been true to his nature right from beginning and let me tel you he did the creepiest thing with Abhira no doubt but that was out of revenge that she hurt his fatherly ego.

But he never put any roadblock in their marriage… he could have done it easily given his nature and grudge on Abhira but he did not. He does take advantage of putting Abhira down…

Anyways for me V and R are worse any day than anyone else in PH. I can still forgive Dadisa, forgive Phufa but these two no way. The difference is V and R hurt or harmed them in the name of love which is like stabbing your back. Dadisa and phufa are always straight and never backed to show their hatred or anger towards Abhira or their relationship (this is safer any-day than being absolute flippers in the name of love)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is all I see when Ruhaya was doing her whisper lies

Shah Rukh Khan Music Day GIF - Shah Rukh Khan Music Day World Music Day - Discover & Share GIFs

Abhira I know you're distracted cause of Vidya expression but don't full that aurat BS. I didn't believe a word but when she called Rohit her "Pati". Chaal jhooti smiley37smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

you know we were watching same crap from kaira time repeat rinse of fl becoming mahan not choosing her self. So we are immuned to it now. I used to cry badly during naira or akshu time as I had emotions. Now it's drained with Continuous tears on yrkkh. It's waste to feel and see as drama. As I am used to watch only this serial I am watching it. This became like chai coffee addiction only 🤣. But fl are shown choosing inlaws any day and when she choses herself separation starts. I never wanted abheera to love arms instead go away after one year as she had chance. Now see how she is in love full neck tak immersed excuses every one easily and later all throw her away easily

I know… I stopped watching after Shivam track… Swarna was unbearable and Karthik’s Swatna jaap…

After that it went downhill and alas it never recovered.. Abhira was a shining armor but look what are they doing… does she even remember she needs to work to get established?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

There are 2 things I have in mind.

1. abhimaan sambhog ko delay karo.
2. Rohit ko zinda Rakho

As long these two are things are in place, Abhimaan is safe. Waise bhi infertility ka aage Jake big ball of fire hi hone wala hai

Even I feel jab Tak Sambhog delayed rahega tab Tak they will stay together .. I have learnt my lesson from lost.. second also agree

Plus MG reveal has to happen and Goenka chapter closed down …what good is an unknown legacy .. it can only be validated by Manish Goenka publicly

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

But did you see the way he took her and walked away…. I don’t think he will anymore she’s tears for this stupid family.

Armaan probably always wanted to withdraw from the family but he never had that support which he could hold on to. After having Abhira and realising how unconditional her love is by all means. He started slowly withdrawing and that temple marriage was the first step to it. Maybe he wanted this closure from the other side as well but he wouldn’t have expected V to do the honours though.

I am sure he won’t turn back now… itna confidence mujhe Abhira ke Armaan par hai.. the man she has made him to be

I like your positive take.......

But if they can show Kartik who was madly in love with Naira turning against her for a person he hated with passion few days ago then Ab-Ar kis khet ki muli h. 😕

I would definitely love Ar leaving with Ab like Naitik but unfortunately it has 0 to very low chances.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

TRP audience won’t take it I guess… so makers are hell bent to bring them back to a circus family where people even discuss when they are going to consummate and it gets decided by the MIL’d mood…smiley3

Heard many disturbing stories of mil (mostly groom's mother) sabotaging couple's privacy. Will Vi stoop even low than she's now?

Edited by Shineeeee - 4 days ago