Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa. Chavannis had asked Right to make chai and poha which she reluctantly makes. It angers didi

Right ??? Oh you mean Sai hai to Sahi hai okkk 😂😂😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

When dadi got admitted in hospital, ar was pissed off he asked abheera let's marry they won't accept us easily any day. Vidya came and asked abheera promise karo that you won't let ar go away from his family it's normal line.

20240812_133028-COLLAGE.jpg

Next she asked vada karo Ar iss ghar ko chod ke nahi jayega it's totally echoed.

20240813_082717-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar himself went away from home after rohit bashed blamed him.

20240925_084641-COLLAGE.jpg

Effect of echoed promise what we thought then she herself throws him out of the house 🤣🤣

20240925_084809-COLLAGE.jpg

I was really irritated seeing Abhira in the precap actually… why the FL of itv has to show that no matter whatever the MIL does they have to manofying her?? This is so unacceptable…

I don’t know how you felt …smiley13

Girl, protect your love from this vile woman… it’s not your headache to reunite the mommy-son… they are breaking their own rishta and who are you to fix it? Can’t she just stay out of it?

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Okay just finished watching… so noone uttered a word when Vidya was doing nonsense… Madhav should have been furious, don’t you think so in a normal setting??? All he said was she is angry.. like seriously? Will she do it to Rohit out of anger? And the actor needs to work on some new facial expressions.. Al

And the new generation people how you guys were listening to this crap??

Is it the case that most people standing there were actually believing in what vidya was uttering (except Manisha maybe)?

Are we surprised with V, I am not as she is this vile all along, otherwise how Armaan was treated that bad, no one leaves any opportunity to tell him how much outsider he is…do you think that just happened? It’s planted by Vidya from long time now. Kaveri looked saint today infront of V…

Yeah just for tamasha people like Kaveri kept quiet .. the way Vidya was doing tamasha .. I remember one of my mother’s friend was furious at her son’s wedding .. my mother had attended that .. when she just started ranting .. her husband and her elder son dragged her to a room and told her to stay there . Some one else did the puja for her .. this is how normal folks mitigate the situation..

Kaveri should have told Madhav and Rohit to take her away . Taken Abhira and Armaan to a nearby temple .. and told manisha to start the griha Pravesh ritual after 20 minutes as she returned from doing a parikrama from a nearby temple..

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I watched Vidya’s scene on loop today 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 has has ke ankh mei paani aaya by god.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was really irritated seeing Abhira in the precap actually… why the FL of itv has to show that no matter whatever the MIL does they have to manofying her?? This is so unacceptable…

Girl, protect your love from this vile woman… it’s not your headache to reunite the mommy-son… they are breaking their own rishta and who are you to fix it? Can’t she just stay out of it?

you know we were watching same crap from kaira time repeat rinse of fl becoming mahan not choosing her self. So we are immuned to it now. I used to cry badly during naira or akshu time as I had emotions. Now it's drained with Continuous tears on yrkkh. It's waste to feel and see as drama. As I am used to watch only this serial I am watching it. This became like chai coffee addiction only 🤣. But fl are shown choosing inlaws any day and when she choses herself separation starts. I never wanted abheera to love arms instead go away after one year as she had chance. Now see how she is in love full neck tak immersed excuses every one easily and later all throw her away easily
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah just for tamasha people like Kaveri kept quiet .. the way Vidya was doing tamasha .. I remember one of my mother’s friend was furious at her son’s wedding .. my mother had attended that .. when she just started ranting .. her husband and her elder son dragged her to a room and told her to stay there . Some one else did the puja for her .. this is how normal folks mitigate the situation..

Kaveri should have told Madhav and Rohit to take her away . Taken Abhira and Armaan to a nearby temple .. and told manisha to start the griha Pravesh ritual after 20 minutes as she returned from doing a parikrama from a nearby temple..

Completely agree… but here makers have to create loads of tamasha and ruin everything… one of most loved lead couples shaadi and our threads are full of discussion on vile characters like Vidya…so sadistic people..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Exactly sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder .. they are many families these day who fight a lot when they stay together but if they stay in nuclear settings .. the relationship becomes better

But I don’t think they will go away

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

But did you see the way he took her and walked away…. I don’t think he will anymore she’s tears for this stupid family.

Armaan probably always wanted to withdraw from the family but he never had that support which he could hold on to. After having Abhira and realising how unconditional her love is by all means. He started slowly withdrawing and that temple marriage was the first step to it. Maybe he wanted this closure from the other side as well but he wouldn’t have expected V to do the honours though.

I am sure he won’t turn back now… itna confidence mujhe Abhira ke Armaan par hai.. the man she has made him to be

He pulled because of his mother punishment not abhira or his self-respect it will take too much time for him to realise vidhya conditional love tab tak kya hoga pata nahi dadisa Sanjay and ruhi were not threat now it's vidhya and armaan too much attachment to her let's see how they show this I have nothing against armaan yet but this track will make things clear

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am sure he won’t turn back now… itna confidence mujhe Abhira ke Armaan par hai.. the man she has made him to be

not sure if they would leave the house now. Let’s say they do. They will be back in 2 days
leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder .. they are many families these day who fight a lot when they stay together but if they stay in nuclear settings .. the relationship becomes better

TRP audience won’t take it I guess… so makers are hell bent to bring them back to a circus family where people even discuss when they are going to consummate and it gets decided by the MIL’d mood…smiley3