Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Is se achcha griha pravesh toh contract shaadi mein hua tha. Everyone was angry but not cursing them. They spent more than one year for their acceptance and got free ke curses in the end😢

When dadi got admitted in hospital, ar was pissed off he asked abheera let's marry they won't accept us easily any day. Vidya came and asked abheera promise karo that you won't let ar go away from his family it's normal line.

20240812_133028-COLLAGE.jpg

Next she asked vada karo Ar iss ghar ko chod ke nahi jayega it's totally echoed.

20240813_082717-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar himself went away from home after rohit bashed blamed him.

20240925_084641-COLLAGE.jpg

Effect of echoed promise what we thought then she herself throws him out of the house 🤣🤣

20240925_084809-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Ramayan se puri inspiration leli didi urkkh ne tab toh

Dasrath dead when Rama went for vanvass I think after 6-8 days.

Kekayi is Vidya.

Manisha is Koshalya

Sita is Abhira

Armaan is Ram

Laxman is Rohit

Madhav is Dashrath

Dadisa and Ruhi and Swarna and Fufasa are Manthra

There will be a good person also WHO will be nisagraaj.

Who us bharata by the way.

ruhi is surpanaka always she gets nose cut from everyone

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Mujhe sirf ye dekhna hai ki itni wahiyat aur chindi script likhne ke baad aakhir inki trp badhti kitni haismiley14

Even I am excited.. Agar 2.3-2.4 hogaya tho DKP ye sab cont. rekhega.. Oh shit🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Correct. Conceive karegi yeh surprise hoga. Anyway, PhuSa standing together always thrills me

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Is se achcha griha pravesh toh contract shaadi mein hua tha. Everyone was angry but not cursing them. They spent more than one year for their acceptance and got free ke curses in the end😢

till now there is no iconic scene for Gen4 but vidya matas curse truly won

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

till now there is no iconic scene for Gen4 but vidya matas curse truly won

sach mein today's episode is the worst of s4. I thought that sindoor rubbing and ms removal was the worst till now.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Correct. Conceive karegi yeh surprise hoga. Anyway, PhuSa standing together always thrills me

dadi ka chamcha hi woh. 🤣Screenshot_2024-09-25-08-40-48-280_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay just finished watching… so noone uttered a word when Vidya was doing nonsense… Madhav should have been furious, don’t you think so in a normal setting??? All he said was she is angry.. like seriously? Will she do it to Rohit out of anger? And the actor needs to work on some new facial expressions.. Al

And the new generation people how you guys were listening to this crap??

Is it the case that most people standing there were actually believing in what vidya was uttering (except Manisha maybe)?

Are we surprised with V, I am not as she is this vile all along, otherwise how Armaan was treated that bad, no one leaves any opportunity to tell him how much outsider he is…do you think that just happened? It’s planted by Vidya from long time now. Kaveri looked saint today infront of V…

Edited by leafy2022 - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Conceive karegi toh tikegi nahi definitely miscarriage hogi smiley36...It is a norm on ITV ...

Then real drama of all the drama will start smiley37

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Okay just finished watching… so noone uttered a word when Vidya was doing nonsense… Madhav should have been furious, don’t you think so in a normal setting??? All he said was she is angry.. like seriously? Will she do it to Rohit out of anger? And the actor needs to work on some new facial expressions.. Al

And the new generation people how you guys were listening to this crap??

Is it the case that most people standing there were actually believing in what vidya was uttering (except Manisha maybe)?

Are we surprised with V, I am not as she is this vile all along, otherwise how Armaan was treated that bad, no one leaves any opportunity to tell him how much outsider he is…do you think that just happened? It’s planted by Vidya from long time now. Kaveri looked saint today infront of V…

Vidya surpassed everyone today and is raised badly . See others reaction esp madhav🤣🤣 Vidya gets mental it seems soon🤣

20240925_092602-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago