Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

DKP so now its established u want only DDP in lead's life. But atleast give them a break of few days. Let Ar Ab move out for few days.. Uske badh vaapis bula lena zaleel karne keliye🙏🙏

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

She got all decked up to give shraap smiley42

Her maasa told her to be presentable so she followed, but K forgot to told don't give any shraap or behave psycho so she did.....

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They're not WW Ru, she doing natak so abhimaan keep her secret. That snake will always be bewafa, fareeb aurat till this character is around. Don't be fool, as soon as Armaan let his guard down she'll be back

Now we have Vidya in her shoes.. So uski chindi plans ki zarrorat nahi hain kuch time keliye. So bacchi will stay in background and do her wifey duties- Haa iss bar sach mein Rohit ki instead of her jethjismiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: OliviaP

DKP so now its established u want only DDP in lead's life. But atleast give them a break of few days. Let Ar Ab move out for few days.. Uske badh vaapis bula lena zaleel karne keliye🙏🙏

Mujhe sirf ye dekhna hai ki itni wahiyat aur chindi script likhne ke baad aakhir inki trp badhti kitni haismiley14
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

the fact that she is banging her own face in the reflection is also giving me thrills

I know it's the most hilarious thing and it took me a long time to notice smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Drna7

Her maasa told her to be presentable so she followed, but K forgot to told don't give any shraap or behave psycho so she did.....

Shraap de ya naa de FL ki life in ITV will always be shrapitsmiley36
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Phuphu meri jaan is out of syllabus today for me. Didn’t expect him to hand the MS to Armaan and that was a perfect closure to the scene where he had bought fake divorce papers and forced Armaan to break her MS back then

Phupha itne bure nahi hai actually bahut acche hai thode matlabi hai bas

He sent abhira to the party to humiliate her knowing about creepy men there. He is worse.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

But did you see the way he took her and walked away…. I don’t think he will anymore she’s tears for this stupid family.

Armaan probably always wanted to withdraw from the family but he never had that support which he could hold on to. After having Abhira and realising how unconditional her love is by all means. He started slowly withdrawing and that temple marriage was the first step to it. Maybe he wanted this closure from the other side as well but he wouldn’t have expected V to do the honours though.

I am sure he won’t turn back now… itna confidence mujhe Abhira ke Armaan par hai.. the man she has made him to be

They have had many gruha Pravesh .. and itv griha pravesh should not be taken seriously.. the more glorious and swoon worthy the griha pravesh is the more short lived the marriage ..,

No maker writes 3 months script .. it all depends on Trp .. when they got back Rohit .. they were expecting some boost which did not happen.. because public was expecting his return one day

They showed Kaveri taking cases from Armaan and even cabin from Armaan .. so they have thought of a plot .. so they are going about it in a different way .

What they wanted Rohit to do they are making Vidya do it .. that’s why Ruhi exposure was done .. so that they show . Ruhi wants to give a chance to her marriage.

I seriously don’t want Armaan n Abhira to stay with Vidya for some time .. if they are like pandavas . Who valued their mother .. Kuntis words .. and all married draupadi

Armaan can take Abhira away and live in a different house . Saying these things are always in the heart and it never goes away.. even without Abhira ., these words have been told to me again n again ..

So I am not leaving you all but living in a different house . If we see each other in limited doses we will learn to adjust .but drama kaise hoga daily

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan can take Abhira away and live in a different house . Saying these things are always in the heart and it never goes away.. even without Abhira ., these words have been told to me again n again ..

So I am not leaving you all but living in a different house . If we see each other in limited doses we will learn to adjust .but drama kaise hoga daily

Yeh naa 2-3 episodes ke liye theek hai. Uske baad kya? Boredom set hoga. Kitna din romance dekhenge.

Kuch spice toh chahiye naa

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since yesterday, my eyes are fixated on that pimple on Abhira’s face. No chappals please smiley19

smiley36smiley36

Why chappals it's sitting on her lower cheek it was so distracting. Normally the actress face is clear but these heavy up and back to back rehearsal takes a toll on your skin and pores. I'm not a fan of acne, so you wash face and moisturize smiley20