Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since yesterday, my eyes are fixated on that pimple on Abhira’s face. No chappals please smiley19

me too smiley36 sam ka pimple worst time par aya hai uske face pe smiley36
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They're not WW Ru, she doing natak so abhimaan keep her secret. That snake will always be bewafa, fareeb aurat till this character is around. Don't be fool, as soon as Armaan let his guard down she'll be back

Yeah she’s doing naatak so that Armaan and Abhira don’t reveal her psycho panti to the family .

She was not expecting Vidya to do so much filth so is trying to make up for damage done.. she revealed too much of herself..

Any normal person should take some time to cry , reflect by herself ..

Armaan n Abhira went to get married .. which was completed in I guess 4-5 hours in the same time .. ruhi changed her clothes decked up in muted colours had a smile on her face ..to play the next round

She’s not being good .. she is just covering grounds .. she was not expecting Vidya to do tamasha …

Anyways good or bad will be revealed.. if she is too good ..to be true Manish will happily tell Abhira that Akshara was his grand daughter.. and give her identity to Poddar family ..

Then let’s see how Ruhi reacts ..

Maybe her Whitewashing is a set up for MG to make the big reveal.. any ways she has to be kept low key as Vidya is going to do tamasha

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mera Dhyan jata hi hai even mujhe pimple aaya toh mera bhi udhar hi jaata hai smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I was disgusted with Vidya .. but I am happy she can pull off the kaikeyi role well.. Do you think Shivani will turn up

no I don’t see Shivani turning up

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mujhe toh iski yaad aagayi

I hate this woman to the core.. But whatever be, she was a good actress... Aaj jo dekha vo kya tha🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Sach mein mujhe laga ultra pro max manjulika hain.. Expressions and voice.. Was Vidya possessed???
Edited by OliviaP - 4 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi will kept shut and doing all goody things till another destruction

if ar-ab leaves the paagal khana to go to outhouse or elsewhere, wanna know the course of action the watchman will do then.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera Dhyan jata hi hai even mujhe pimple aaya toh mera bhi udhar hi jaata hai smiley36

haha i haven't had pimple from very long time smiley36 but jab aatha hai thab dhyaan aur haath wohi hotha hai smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually I had forgotten this scene ..but it was not in an auspicious occasion it was just breakfast.

Haa. Chavannis had asked Right to make chai and poha which she reluctantly makes. It angers didi

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but she had a class 😂 vidya ne toh thali ko kalas se peet rahi thi 😂

Which dance form is this kathakali, nagin dance, salsa or kellarapayatti Or mohini(pisachi) attayam🤣🤣

20240925_104400-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Which dance form is this kathakali, nahin dance, salsa or kellarapayatti Or mohini(pisachi) attayam🤣🤣

20240925_082242-COLLAGE.jpg

seems like post leap dadisa and manisha won't be there 😁 i feel only madhav family and phuphasa family will stay.