Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Armaan pehle din hi abhira ka gath bandhan Tod ke maa ke peeche bhaag Raha this is scary or future story kher let's wait cya smiley39

But did you see the way he took her and walked away…. I don’t think he will anymore she’s tears for this stupid family.

Armaan probably always wanted to withdraw from the family but he never had that support which he could hold on to. After having Abhira and realising how unconditional her love is by all means. He started slowly withdrawing and that temple marriage was the first step to it. Maybe he wanted this closure from the other side as well but he wouldn’t have expected V to do the honours though.

I am sure he won’t turn back now… itna confidence mujhe Abhira ke Armaan par hai.. the man she has made him to be

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what will happen but I'm actually excited I love seeing Vidya do her worst. This is the beginning of her destruction, and lose the position in his life. That's how it started with KP and you see how they go back and forth, and don't get me started about Ru. I'm telling something about to happen and Armaan will call Vidya sauteli mom. The ride to that moment will be tough with some beautiful Abhimaan moment but it's coming

I love your optimism. But I can't trust Dkp either. Once bitten twice, a shy thing smiley36

Do tag me though if this comes through.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Just reading WU gives me ick, pls send away this possessed lady away. She makes Ruhi seems sane.smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I understand makers are in hurry to WW Ru but please dont shove such dangerous drama🙏 she has cross all her limits today and suddenly Ru is looking cow in front of her😆

They're not WW Ru, she doing natak so abhimaan keep her secret. That snake will always be bewafa, fareeb aurat till this character is around. Don't be fool, as soon as Armaan let his guard down she'll be back

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since yesterday, my eyes are fixated on that pimple on Abhira’s face. No chappals please smiley19

Meri eyes bhi uske pimple ko dekhe ja rahi thi 🙈

They're not WW Ru, she doing natak so abhimaan keep her secret. That snake will always be bewafa, fareeb aurat till this character is around. Don't be fool, as soon as Armaan let his guard down she'll be back

I know yaar that Ru can never change… but for few weeks they are depicting that she is changed and to do so they compromise this flipper. Look what mess makers have made with V character so we totally forget about Ru kaands 🙄
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

have faith in her umeed

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I watched the episode only for Ruhi after reading some reviews about the episode, but Abhira was so rude to her. I was like good you are tortured. You deserve it smiley36

Haha i feel she need not apologize to ab as ab ne khud uski shadi barbad kiya hai by confessing before her wedding. So both girls are ek hi thali ki chatte batte hai. The only person she should ask apology is rohith.

The hypocrisy is armaan should be forgives for leaving ruhi at altar but ruhi should not forgiven as usne greates baby queen ka wedding kharab kiya.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Meri eyes bhi uske pimple ko dekhe ja rahi thi 🙈

Me too watching that tiny bit. Shivi had more in kaira time she was 17 then .

Screenshot_2024-09-25-07-39-38-285_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know yaar that Ru can never change… but for few weeks they are depicting that she is changed and to do so they compromise this flipper. Look what mess makers have made with V character so we totally forget about Ru kaands 🙄

ruhi will kept shut and doing all goody things till another destruction