Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Now don't insult Mahabharat characters please

You can compare her with queens like patralekha and manjiri.

manju never cursed she is devta then if we see Vidya now🀣🀣
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I had somewhat sympathy for Abhira when Vidya was doing that dhol and cursing, but my sympathy went out of the window when she was rude to Ruhi when it was her own lover who played Ruhi from the beginning and is the reason why she did the rest. Abhira was sleeping with someone else’s love(whether it was love or not was released recently only) despite it was a contract marriage per her. Good. This B deserves all the torture and cries. I am glad she’s getting her bad karma from some at least. Today’s episode had so much drama. I think trp for this episode may be high. In fact, this whole week episodes trp may be high next week.

i watched beginning and skipped smiley36 can not handle screeching smiley37 just watched ruhi and ab scenes to see if she genuinely turned sane or pretending. πŸ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mujhe toh iski yaad aagayi

but she had a class πŸ˜‚ vidya ne toh thali ko kalas se peet rahi thi πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i watched beginning and skipped smiley36 can not handle screeching smiley37 just watched ruhi and ab scenes to see if she genuinely turned sane or pretending. πŸ˜‚

we can't trust amh character easily as they flip accordingly. Ruhi gets 15 days pass and relaxation.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I burst out laughing in this scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Didi ne bhi thali bajaya tha but that was at the breakfast table and said β€œmai aap sabke Dhyan apni taraf kheechna chahti hu.”

Soul sisters hai dono

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

the fact that she is banging her own face in the reflection is also giving me thrills

Actually I had forgotten this scene ..but it was not in an auspicious occasion it was just breakfast.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I watched the episode only for Ruhi after reading some reviews about the episode, but Abhira was so rude to her. I was like good you are tortured. You deserve it smiley36
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

well umm y'all aint gonna like what the makers did to ruhi and based on garvita's post on insta i think it is true πŸ™ƒ

spill the tea please

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am cursing hot star for delaying aakhri dastak episode smiley36 kyun dekha maine smiley36 jithna bhi maine dekha it will haunt me for rest of the day smiley36 vidya se acchi toh daayan dikthi hai smiley44 she is more tolerable than vidya smiley39

https://youtu.be/Spup6eOE8rI?si=9eTjcSGHXklCwcpH

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold πŸ’―. I am not feeling bad for leads. They were desperate to marry by ignoring all red signs, now whatever it is, handle it together.

exactly they know the consequences of after math. So their happiness was just for that shadi time only. Every function is destroyed ruhi hijacked shadi too. They didn't get a good gruha pravesh also. What more jillat ki ladoo they need. I think it's good for their digestion it seems so elderly people are doing this type of rejections humiliation.