Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

I loved Charu's expression during the varmaala when Abhira was singing.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i know people are saying a separation will happen, but i don't think it will with them. abhimaan is built different. just based off their vows and all they have been through, it just doesn't seem like any of the usual itv couples. i think the only separation there will be is when abhimaan separate from the poddar family. idk i feel it in my gut.

channel has not done this ever. Anupamaa tak ke saath nahi kiya toh yrkkh kya cheez hai bhai.

Anyway that’s for another day. Aaj enjoy kar lete hai shaaaadi smiley41

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manish being this dramatic about abhira without IR is lowkey hilarious. Main tumko apney jigar ka tudkha de raha ho.smiley39 Like you have been her adoptive par nanu for 2 days, sit down smiley37

It will be fun if fufasa figures this out that Manish Goenka and Abhira are actual family . With Khoon ka rishta

Akshara had fought a case for the custody of Abhir in udaipur court . Don’t tell me Sanjay Bansal was not practicing that time . There must be legal documentation regarding property and inheritance which has Manish Goenka and Akshara ka records .

Since no one saw the documents

I was thinking Ruhi might turn up to hand the mangalsutra to Armaan and Abhira since she was spotted at the wedding in full attire

To gain brownie points with Rohit

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

If I am not wrong Suwarna ko Akshara ka flashback bhi aa gaya smiley37

And surekha dramatically tears wipe kar rahi thi. Itna pyaar hua kaisey smiley37smiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

RoPus look as Abhira sang to him was SO nicely done by him

We are lucky we have such wonderful leads!

But they ruined it for me by showing that vile vidya’s sade hue expressions in the middle - like why why why would you ruin a beautiful moment like that. Dikhana hi tha to they could’ve shown vidya being sad …not her looking scornful and in contempt!!🙄🙄

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manish being this dramatic about abhira without IR is lowkey hilarious. Main tumko apney jigar ka tudkha de raha ho.smiley39 Like you have been her adoptive par nanu for 2 days, sit down smiley37

Phufasa ne Mangalsutr chori ki??Kal woh dega kya MS???Phufasa the underrated shippersmiley36Ya pehlewaala pehnayaga??smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

channel has not done this ever. Anupamaa tak ke saath nahi kiya toh yrkkh kya cheez hai bhai.

Anyway that’s for another day. Aaj enjoy kar lete hai shaaaadi smiley41

Ha happily ever after Toh show me only hota hai when they are ending the show..

Though I feel there are many things to bring constant kalesh in the show one of them the reveal of Manish Goenka and Abhira .

Then this infertility track

Then hopefully bringing back Shivani

And the tussle for Poddar firm .

In between they can do badhai ho badhai for Charu ..

Then they can show separation

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

like armaan knows that no one will love him as much as abhira. he did so much to her and she still came back to him. abhira trusts armaan so much and he came back to her even with her flaws. they literally communicate everything with each other. but then we never know especially after how terribly written this track was. the vows were the only well written thing.

I really hope they will choose to show kaands without leads separating. I think unlike other shows or even gen 3 to the best of my understanding based on reading about it, the one slightly "positive" thing is that Armaan is not the fav child. Infact he gets sautela treatment and is first to be thrown under the bus unlike other MLs whose families will turn a blind eye to their faults also or make excuses for it. So I really am hopeful and want a track where Armaan gets thrown out by V and Kaveri, and Abhira happily joins him and shows him how to be happy even when money is tight, living a middle class life. And Armaan adjusts to everything he has never seen or experienced because he has Abhira with him. It'll be an awesome track. They can show squabbles over money, budget, chores etc etc but at the end of the day both of them wil be there for each other.

i know people are saying a separation will happen, but i don't think it will with them. abhimaan is built different. just based off their vows and all they have been through, it just doesn't seem like any of the usual itv couples. i think the only separation there will be is when abhimaan separate from the poddar family. idk i feel it in my gut.

I second that. The vows were impactful 😍and most importantly they clear all hurdles and will keep doing that together. I also believe they are the endgame.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

But they ruined it for me by showing that vile vidya’s sade hue expressions in the middle - like why why why would you ruin a beautiful moment like that. Dikhana hi tha to they could’ve shown vidya being sad …not her looking scornful and in contempt!!🙄🙄

focus on Abhimaan and be happy! baaki buri nazar waalon ko hum audience ka shraap lagein