Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

i know people are saying a separation will happen, but i don't think it will with them. abhimaan is built different. just based off their vows and all they have been through, it just doesn't seem like any of the usual itv couples. i think the only separation there will be is when abhimaan separate from the poddar family. idk i feel it in my gut.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really hope that grah pravesh is done by Chachisa. She is the actual maternal figure who is not crass and vile.

Please DKP , make Chachi do grah pravesh and give her heartfelt blessings to negate the toxicity of V.

I hope it’s a dream sequence …. And Dadisa anticipates this and welcomes Armaan and Abhira in the house ..

I had wanted kanyadan to be done by Manish Faltu me footage Madhav Vidya le liya

But MG was playing the parallel hero for so long .. I had wanted the MG Abhira connection to be revealed in the process

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i know people are saying a separation will happen, but i don't think it will with them. abhimaan is built different. just based off their vows and all they have been through, it just doesn't seem like any of the usual itv couples. i think the only separation there will be is when abhimaan separate from the poddar family. idk i feel it in my gut.

YESS!!!!!!!

Abhimaan will always be together. Touchwood. Thu thu thu

I really want them to never have a separation and face every issue together

chahe jitna bhi jhagde, saath rahein ek dusre ke saath and har issue ko sort karein.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Everything depends on Trp and budget of the show these days it is difficult to construct too many sets abd bring more characters to the story ..as it increases cost .. it makes more sense to bring leaps and bring some changes to star cast

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

agreed. but I block out Ruhi. I am only interested in Abhimaan.

The pink-red hue is the most auspicious for shaadi. So I am glad we got Abhimaan in that color.

Shaadi guady ke bajaaye beautiful thi and so were their outfits. I loved Abhiras look. She pulled it off really nicely. She looks so happy that I only saw her face

Sam was SO good today. She looked happy, glowing, emotional, overwhelmed all at once. the way she teared up at the 4th phera and the way she looked at Armaan throughout was just BEAUTIFUL. And RoPu was also glowing in happiness!

Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi!!! So so happy.

i feel like if they covered her face with all that jewelry it would mess with her facial expressions. sam's facial expressions are one of the best things about her. i also think another reason they probs kept it simple is bc they had to shoot this for like a week. taking off and putting on ott jewelry would take time especially when they also had SPA happening.
Pinecone thumbnail

RoPus look as Abhira sang to him was SO nicely done by him

We are lucky we have such wonderful leads!

checky88 thumbnail

if so than that’s the BEST separation that could EVER happen in yrkkh’s history! Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar!🤩🤩😂😂

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

YESS!!!!!!!

Abhimaan will always be together. Touchwood. Thu thu thu

I really want them to never have a separation and face every issue together

chahe jitna bhi jhagde, saath rahein ek dusre ke saath and har issue ko sort karein.

like armaan knows that no one will love him as much as abhira. he did so much to her and she still came back to him. abhira trusts armaan so much and he came back to her even with her flaws. they literally communicate everything with each other. but then we never know especially after how terribly written this track was. the vows were the only well written thing.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

A large part of this gen has been about Armaan taking off his blinders about certain people in his life. First kaveri, then ruhi and eventually it will be vidya. I do not think that will be soon, but imo this is laying down the foundation for that.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It's so funny to watch sureka and swarna get eno about the wedding without knowing the truth smiley37

If I am not wrong Suwarna ko Akshara ka flashback bhi aa gaya smiley37