Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sorry to divert the topic but..

Mujhe toh hasi aati hai ...abhiman were like "we will not marry without bade log ka ashirwad " and here we are smiley37Now abhira has no choice but to start her married life with a curse , clearly spelt out

true woh sab drama bhool gaye abhimaan πŸ˜‚ like unka marzi liya just because they did not agreed they went ahead with marriage anyways phir woh sab drama kyun karna tha pehle hi karlethe. πŸ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I hope she doesn't keep her charade of fooling Rohit, that is frustrating. He is shown as the perfect man, taking stand for her even in her absence in front of Chachisa. That was good, ignoring the fact usko khud nhi pta what his wifey is doing.

But ya let's hope there is no ww but a redemption arch, but writers se not much hope πŸ˜•.

true candy crush writers se ummed lagana is like patthar pe sar phodna πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ruko zara...Abhimaan didn't have SR backhug yet. So there is more time for you guys to enjoy RuRo smiley27

ruhi ki mom ko hum log kitna scan kiye the kahi pe clues nahi mila except mosquito bat and mosquito repellent machine🀣🀣 mosquito produces immediately and fast that's the hint with small baby flower in vase 🀣 ruhi rohit ka next scan karni hi . Leads ka dikhega front or back,🀣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

the way she destroyed everything can't be got back. The way she did till sajan ji ghar aye can't be erased on our heads . If they change her whole heartedly she should not repeat these mistakes again. Her mom was cleaned for a week and again blames started. So this hruday parivartan too is we can't trust. How long it lasts

Trp ka khel h sab. πŸ˜…

Sajan ji clip I watched, cringed so hard, like ewww.

I think she should find a rock and hide under it for 899 years this time and come back after humankind forget this embarrassing, cringe moment 🀣🀣.

But show must go on lol, hopefully she gets okaish redemption.

Mujhe toh hasi aati hai ...abhiman were like "we will not marry without bade log ka ashirwad " and here we are smiley37Now abhira has no choice but to start her married life with a curse , clearly spelt out

ayyo precap stirred me in morning I was like dream hoga kya itna openly bolegi and kept calm when susi said dream hoga I thought ok ho sakta hi. But it's real. They were not accepted any day properly. He is not real son of vidya nor dadi accepts him as real so the treatment is always this. And his wife gets that burn. I always think why dadi didn't chose ruhi initially for ar. Might be she can't shout this way on ruhi 🀣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Zindgi waise bhi jhand hi thi unki, ab taking curse as well.

Dadisa now Vidya, they better leave this zoo next is chachisa πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« giving next shraap.

Bestt Fangirl turning into Kataapa Mama

Edited by Vanyaa - 4 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Zindgi waise bhi jhand hi thi unki, ab taking curse as well.

Dadisa now Vidya, they better leave this zoo next is chachisa πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« giving next shraap.

Bestt Fangirl turning into Kataapa Mama

Ab woh cactus ke plant par chameli ke phool expect karege toh yahi hoga

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ayyo precap stirred me in morning I was like dream hoga kya itna openly bolegi and kept calm when susi said dream hoga I thought ok ho sakta hi. But it's real. They were not accepted any day properly. He is not real son of vidya nor dadi accepts him as real so the treatment is always this. And his wife gets that burn. I always think why dadi didn't chose ruhi initially for ar. Might be she can't shout this way on ruhi 🀣

That's why Dadisa is not happy with Manish claiming Abheera, ab zor zor se chillake kaise laddu degi in every function πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Trp ka khel h sab. πŸ˜…

Sajan ji clip I watched, cringed so hard, like ewww.

I think she should find a rock and hide under it for 899 years this time and come back after humankind forget this embarrassing, cringe moment 🀣🀣.

But show must go on lol, hopefully she gets okaish redemption.

itna sab karke koi sharm nahi jaake rohit ke side mein precap mein chipak gayi 🀣🀣i was searching faces in precap bandhi is with her pati. 🀣🀣 who will do this way. It's all time pass in story to show her bad and doing much nonsense on their shadi day. Shadi ke din dhamaal machavunga hogaya tullu 🀣 ab chullu bhar paani mein doob marein πŸ€—
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ab woh cactus ke plant par chameli ke phool expect karege toh yahi hoga

Aree whenever she tries to take some step, kabhi dadisa Don banke kidnap kr leti h

Kabhi vidya kangan deke emotional kr deti h 🀣🀣.

Thoda sa kismat is kharab for her, poori duniya m yahi ek family milli isko mumma ko emergency shadi k liye πŸ˜…πŸ€£.

Edited by Vanyaa - 4 days ago