Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi has to say everything to close past and give the decision on him either he trusts her or not back. It's his choice.

Himmat hogi uski, and ye phirse Poddar house pahuch gyi. Daring girlie.

But I think she won't say truth, but he will find truth sooner or later so that he will do taandav.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Roohi must be thinking I am saved from this rom rom wala pyaar. Noodles wala vachan nahi suna usne😂

Suddenly realised hua kaise Roohi ko isko bhi kisi ne Rohit ke fun side ke baare mein bata diya kya jaise Armaan ko pata chala tha Abhira ke baare mein and then he had his sudden realisation.

haha yeh toh har gen hotha jab PL ka exposure near hotha hai thab koi aur track aakar usko side line kardetha hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Tab tak lets enjoy our Ruro story,

our beloved R ❤️ R

Jaise infertility track introduced ho gya h, pregnancy is not far away tbh yrrr.🥲

actually viji wrote every day from the time rohit gayab, rohit should come back ruhi should get her love life even if short and her own kid not surrogate mom. Though we lost hopes with ruhaan cringe more and dashi they finally got him back in story ruhi ka pati🤣 and romit is good shivam could have been best but for ruhis garvita they got her comfy artist Bobby🤣
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Tab tak lets enjoy our Ruro story,

our beloved R ❤️ R

Jaise infertility track introduced ho gya h, pregnancy is not far away tbh yrrr.🥲

Ruko zara...Abhimaan didn't have SR backhug yet. So there is more time for you guys to enjoy RuRo smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ruhi has to say everything to close past and give the decision on him either he trusts her or not back. It's his choice.

If she confess then it might be real hruday parivarthan of ruhi as she is ready to take punishment from rohith. If she hides and goes with the flow then it's not easy to fix her character. Her husband deserves to know truth. Then decision will be upto him. If he wants to stay with a women who betrayed him twice or divorce her.

Himmat hogi uski, and ye phirse Poddar house pahuch gyi. Daring girlie.

But I think she won't say truth, but he will find truth sooner or later so that he will do taandav.

they should have that tandav phase and ruhi should ask his forgiveness for taking shadi as majak 😜 . She is like billi next in poddars and will be doing tail holding program of abheera so that they won't tell rohit. E kum nahi hi. 🤣

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If she confess then it might be real hruday parivarthan of ruhi as she is ready to take punishment from rohith. If she hides and goes with the flow then it's not easy to fix her character. Her husband deserves to know truth. Then decision will be upto him. If he wants to stay with a women who betrayed him twice or divorce her.

i loved your version yesterday. There should be honesty to start a rista accept mistakes and wait for his excusing. If not leave away in guilt instead of prolong the cringe and make him. One day insecure
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

actually viji wrote every day from the time rohit gayab, rohit should come back ruhi should get her love life even if short and her own kid not surrogate mom. Though we lost hopes with ruhaan cringe more and dashi they finally got him back in story ruhi ka pati🤣 and romit is good shivam could have been best but for ruhis garvita they got her comfy artist Bobby🤣

I think if Shivam came back it would have been freaking awesome, fans were awaiting for him but Romit also got the character grip with perfection 👌.

Yep she is gonna get a shorter span with love before fate strikes but thik h let her have her own child and husband even for a very little time. Trp k liye someone have to take one for the team lol.

Hopefully we don't get her being surrogate for lead couple.

Originally posted by: viji2111

he was fab when he entered as nobody missed shivam but was sidelined afterwards.

He should be given a screen space now but he should remain alive. Please makers kill madhav I can't bear hi var ka daan types feminism talks.

how he took vidya In hands forcibly today. Same manish there. When spouses are not happy why get as couple and do the daan there. A man can do kanyadan Or a woman alone can do it doesn't define to only couple.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i loved your version yesterday. There should be honesty to start a rista accept mistakes and wait for his excusing. If not leave away in guilt instead of prolong the cringe and make him. One day insecure

yeah i like grey characters. Who make mistakes then repent over it then develop over time. Positive characters just act they are positive and think they are perfect which is not how real world is. Ruhi can still redeem if she confess everything and take the blame and take punishment from rohith. With this they can start ruRo tracks. May be AB will also help RuRo to fix their relationship.