Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

But surrounded with all the people who have lost their sanity 😢

He wanted to make abhimaan shadi so that ruhi will leave his brother and move on with him. Hey kaise becahara. And he guessed all of ruhi actions correctly ek baar proof milgya toh he will show his roop smiley39

Originally posted by: Manny_123

No one can beat Naitik and Akshara. When it comes to Kaira, they had fall out in their relationship. Inspite of that makers showed love overpowered those obstacles and reunited them. As far as gen 3, well yeah lets not talk about it 😂. RS wanted something different there.

Coming to gen 4, welp I dun see anything special in this season. Armaan sa wiped sindoor and threw ms and all. Still he is the greenest flag because he was damn confused about who he loves. Plus he still hasn't hurt FL to the level of what pheminists think. So all okay. Living together is nothing because they were once married smiley2. On the other hand, Poddars are one hell of a bunch of people who have backward mindset despite living in 21st century.

Yeah, no one defended Ruh's actions in here lol. She has been villainzed to drag the story. Otherwise they could have shown RuRo and Abhimaan leading the life in parallel. But they wanna keep that third angle in the story.

M L ka all deeds are done and forgotten because he loves fl and she is in his every room room room 🫠🫠🫠

Originally posted by: hari15

He wanted to make abhimaan shadi so that ruhi will leave his brother and move on with him. Hey kaise becahara. And he guessed all of ruhi actions correctly ek baar proof milgya toh he will show his roop smiley39

I want his tandav on ruhi it's been long he is in his own moh maya and blind fold 🤣

M L ka all deeds are done and forgotten because he loves fl and she is in his every room room room 🫠🫠🫠

rom rom mein ghanti bhajake 🤣🤣🤣
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Teri chal hi galat thi jindagi

maine raaste apne bana liye

un do raho par chalke aaya samjh

kasti waqt ke us manjar par hai

Jab kabhi bhi woh waqt akhiri ho sakta hai

bachoan se sapna ek hi dekha

jiyunga kese nahi pata par

marne se pehle shan se marunga

log jeene ke sapne dekhte hai

ham marne ke tarike

tum salike sikha ke dekh gaye

hame parwah hi nahi is jindagi ki

--------

Tumse naraz nahi zindag

bas heran hai

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I want his tandav on ruhi it's been long he is in his own moh maya and blind fold 🤣

Waiting for unhinged confrontation part 2

Bass ye dubara thappad na maar de usse sach bolne pr🤣🤣

Edited by Vanyaa - 5 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Sad reality indeed. I do wonder how he keeps sanity. 🤔

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

NGL that rom rom scene blew my mind 🤯. He gave a good speech smiley32. Wish Abheera was there to witness his amar prem for her smiley19

Edited by Manny_123 - 5 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Sad reality indeed. I do wonder how he keeps sanity. 🤔

He doesn't tabhi toh tod phod machata tha, phir Ruru ne room date pr ily bol ke, usko bhi delusion m daal dia 🤣🤣.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True

Hopefully Instead of Whitewashing Ruhi overnight n suddenly making her realise her non-existent love for Rohit or turning her more negative Cvs actually show Rohit Giving Ruhi n her pyare great grandfather some brutal reality checks about Ruhi's immoral character n they get a divorce n make Rohit move on with someone who deserved him loves him n not Obsessed with his two timer brother

Nobody Neither Vidya nor KP should be shown supporting Ruhi's Betrayal n still wanting her to be their d-i-l for the way she cruelly Betrayed their son's trust n second chance to their marriage

Rohit deserves better not Ruhi