Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm thankful too they stayed in the shadow. Fans can justify anything especially if they're passionate about the character smiley44

I think disguised NB fans 🤔....who wanted Viru to get some love smiley37....Pathru's fans smiley37seriously smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I really appreciate 🙏 Pathru's fans ...if they can justify her they can justify any thing smiley32

Does she have actual fans is the real question smiley37

If we couldn’t sympathise with Patru then why would we sympathise with her sasti copy who is worse than her smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Badi ak naitik were not divorced any day till end nor did any khaands in front of family. That mutual respect as wife and hubby was always there. Their relationship was always shown as iconic. As grown up kids parents they had a kiss in flight when they were returning from Swiss and kaira were there with them. Any couple Intimacy is not questioned on age or any other factor. Factors mocked are only the nonsense did in between them and around the family disrespecting their shadi openly and running after each other. This was shown in next season grandly in s2 separation time where dadi manish new naitik papa keerti naksh all went against them for making them pagal with their harkatein. Another set of nonsense too shown during vedika shadi time and later couple United against odds family bent to them any day accepting their flaws. We can't discuss next generation nonsense stirred around the families through major characters. In s4 When married legally rightfully they had to break the shadi in the name of egos and threw the rista to the core by mocking shadi rubbing sindoor on demand on biwi, pulling ms away on demand of dadi which no leads have done till now as extreme. And the way the Courtship is shown as if they are experiencing everything as new new is what is new 🤣 for us. As they forgot everything we need to let go of that past antega antega.

Dadi vidya fufa ruhi are the spl vamps so they have no respect or self respect any day nor control on what they do , act or speak. This is s4 spl dusta chatustayam made for great abhimaan mus and separations. Last time these all won successfully in divorcing them. This time they can't.

In forum nobody encourage what ruhi is doing as what she did is wrong.

I don't think anyone supporting ruhi. Just laughing at her clown actions. As I already said, ruhi is not problem as long as they make their ml behave stern with her, it is characters like Vidya, kaveri who are dangerous because leads worship them as gods despite getting abused by them daily.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Shraap is something saints give to people who did something bad........ though fls are already shraapit with never-ending dukh but then also shraap from vile and pathetic person that to given with selfish ego-filled reason never gets fulfilled.

i mean shraap ka kya reason tha???? ki abhira ne armaan se shaadi kar li???? y was Vidya stopping this?? ki armaan khush nahi rahega??? to shraap se khush rahega??😂 bhai shraap dena hi tha to sirf abhira ko de deti...sense bhi banti...😂 yeh to bilkul ego wali bat hai...U did not listen to me...to lo sharaap.....aise to aajkal ke parents primary school ke bacchon ko bhi nahi kar sakte hain...😂 and armaan is a renowned vakeel..😂

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm thankful too they stayed in the shadow. Fans can justify anything especially if they're passionate about the character smiley44

I just don’t understand how these people do it. I can criticise any character even my favourites. Mai kisi ko nahi chodti.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If we couldn’t sympathise with Patru then why would we sympathise with her sasti copy who is worse than her smiley36

This one is "Psycho" needs few rounds of ECT some thing seriously wrong with Ruhiza's brain 🧠....Wigwali's upbringing is " great "smiley37...

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't think anyone supporting ruhi. Just laughing at her clown actions. As I already said, ruhi is not problem as long as they make their ml behave stern with her, it is characters like Vidya, kaveri who are dangerous because leads worship them as gods despite getting abused by them daily.

ruhi ko e sab karne ki jarurat nahi hi woh ek baar shadi chod diya, tha. Usko buddhi honi hi. Cvs ko ruhi ka alag side ke jani hi rohit ke side jab se woh wapas aya hi phir bhi bithaye corners mein planning plotting karke . Unka khel hi trp ka kya karein. Koi bhi din koi character palti maar sakti Or sakte hi. Mujhe kisi pe bhi bharosa nahi. Isiliye woh log inko changes nahi dete ya mistakes accepting. Hume koi leads ka bukhar nahi hi ki unke upar hi bhajan karke baithe. Sab characters chahiye story mein jo koi aage jayega koi peeche se dakka dega.

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

This one is "Psycho" needs few rounds of ECT some thing seriously wrong with Ruhiza's brain 🧠....Wigwali's upbringing is " great "smiley37...

swarna kiti thi shubham death ke baad poora chindi vyavhar. Shadi shuda tha kartik divorce nahi hua tha.lekin aashi se shadi fix kardi . Jab devyani dadi aur rajasree jhaad ke chode hi usko poora kaamp ke panic attack se girgayi aur manish ki pyari biwi hi na godh mein leke gaya sab ke upar gussa karke 🤣🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Badi ak naitik were not divorced any day till end nor did any khaands in front of family. That mutual respect as wife and hubby was always there. Their relationship was always shown as iconic. As grown up kids parents they had a kiss in flight when they were returning from Swiss and kaira were there with them. Any couple Intimacy is not questioned on age or any other factor. Factors mocked are only the nonsense did in between them and around the family disrespecting their shadi openly and running after each other. This was shown in next season grandly in s2 separation time where dadi manish new naitik papa keerti naksh all went against them for making them pagal with their harkatein. Another set of nonsense too shown during vedika shadi time and later couple United against odds family bent to them any day accepting their flaws. We can't discuss next generation nonsense stirred around the families through major characters. In s4 When married legally rightfully they had to break the shadi in the name of egos and threw the rista to the core by mocking shadi rubbing sindoor on demand on biwi, pulling ms away on demand of dadi which no leads have done till now as extreme. And the way the Courtship is shown as if they are experiencing everything as new new is what is new 🤣 for us. As they forgot everything we need to let go of that past antega antega.

Dadi vidya fufa ruhi are the spl vamps so they have no respect or self respect any day nor control on what they do , act or speak. This is s4 spl dusta chatustayam made for great abhimaan mus and separations. Last time these all won successfully in divorcing them. This time they can't.

In forum nobody encourage what ruhi is doing as what she did is wrong.

Although not a regular watcher of this series, but Gen 1 there were very normal, regular household issues alongside some very major plots, like there were marriages, deaths, kids growing up, but whatever there was a story going somewhere so it was appreciated because there was a plot going forward tbh.

And Naitik and Og Akshara were a couple, celebrated for their simple and sweet but a very concrete relationship.

Gen 2 I haven't watched tbh, some tracks I have watched, they had a sizzling chemistry but then I guess couple have been destroyed to some extent because of writers wanting to create a bit unnecessary drama.

Regarding this gen, I feel it is too much toxic, like till last day of marriage. Is there even one function which is not full of anger, toxicity, and ddp of var- vadhu. From engagement to garh-pravesh everyday zillat hadd h, writers ki.

Bold: I don't think there is anyone supporting Adult Ruhi but I guess the formula is simple if you don't do say yess queen to a certain character, you are presumed to be a follower of Ruru in her immoral work, and devious plans.🤣

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

paakhi ko insult math karna uske diwaane bhi honge shayad creatives mein jo trp khoob layi hi show ke liye