Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Shraap is something saints give to people who did something bad........ though fls are already shraapit with never-ending dukh but then also shraap from vile and pathetic person that to given with selfish ego-filled reason never gets fulfilled.

DKP shows mein Saas, Bhagwan ki samaan hoti hai kyunki woh Badi hai aur Bade Bhagwan hote hain smiley39

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

The truth is that by forcing Ruhi into Rohit's life despite of knowing her actual motive to marry him, she didn't did any good to Rohit as well. Still she is not bothered a bit about Ro-Ru's married life knowing Ruhi's insane desperation for getting married to Armaan. Women like Vidya are actually champions in playing only victim cards rather than actually taking some solid measures to deal with the situation. Had she been shown concerning any jyotish or doctors to find a way out so as Abhimaan could have their own kid, would have make some sense. But here the makers are themselves confused what to do with the characters? Any random day they can make anyone villian and the very next day will try to WW them. This is the reason everyone feels so much detachment with the other characters baring the leads.

No one really cares about their fav Manama fav potha Rohit and his cheater wife, everyone wants waris from gamdha khoon and bina maa baap ki ladki. I don’t know if they WW that cheap woman audience would never be able to acvwpt her , she should get exposed before the family or at least Rohit deserves to know ,even after knowing all this if he still wants to accept her it’s his karma. She never really loved Armaan so how do we expect her to love Abhira , she needs a reason to hate , her ego got hurt as her sautela beta for once chose his happiness above her. In today’s shaadi Dadi is sometimes smiling and sometimes making weird faces looking at Phufa as if he is controlling her. She being Armaan’s own blood thinks he is an investment. IK they will not leave the house immediately but I wish they do for keeping it different from other seasons as I see some saying they r copying old seasons as if those seasons are not made by them , ITV copies most of the stuff from Bollywood so nothing is OG smiley39

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

DKP shows mein Saas, Bhagwan ki samaan hoti hai kyunki woh Badi hai aur Bade Bhagwan hote hain smiley39

Should have understood before only after seeing dear baa getting vip treatment from upma even after getting beizzati every everytime.smiley37

Ab-V are just beginners smiley14

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Aj maine zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekha Anupama 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Badi ak naitik were not divorced any day till end nor did any khaands in front of family. That mutual respect as wife and hubby was always there. Their relationship was always shown as iconic. As grown up kids parents they had a kiss in flight when they were returning from Swiss and kaira were there with them. Any couple Intimacy is not questioned on age or any other factor. Factors mocked are only the nonsense did in between them and around the family disrespecting their shadi openly and running after each other. This was shown in next season grandly in s2 separation time where dadi manish new naitik papa keerti naksh all went against them for making them pagal with their harkatein. Another set of nonsense too shown during vedika shadi time and later couple United against odds family bent to them any day accepting their flaws. We can't discuss next generation nonsense stirred around the families through major characters. In s4 When married legally rightfully they had to break the shadi in the name of egos and threw the rista to the core by mocking shadi rubbing sindoor on demand of biwi, pulling ms away on demand of dadi which no leads have done till now as extreme. And the way the Courtship is shown as if they are experiencing everything as new new is what is new 🤣 for us. As they forgot everything we need to let go of that past antega antega.🤗

Dadi vidya fufa ruhi are the spl vamps so they have no respect or self respect any day nor control on what they do , act or speak. This is s4 spl dusta chatustayam made for great abhimaan mus and separations. Last time these all won successfully in divorcing them. This time they can't.

In forum nobody encourage what ruhi is doing as what she did is wrong.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sure she had fans but they knew better to keep there freaking mouth shut and use common sense. How do you excuse that behavior?

I didn't think I'll ever see the day that another female character could be as disgusting, immoral, selfish, self observed, nasty, a manipulative liar, a thief, on the verge of committing a crime in being a bigamist and shameless and characterless, like Poddar Khandan Besharam Behaya Biwi. Ruhaya khoon is curse and she just extinction of the one that give birth to her.

I'll take mocking Ab for self respect cause she takes crap from family fo the man she loves and struggling cause being poor is crime, but at least she's honest.

So for the first time I'm actually going to say Pakhi instead of Thing

I really appreciate 🙏 Pathru's fans ...if they can justify her they can justify any thing smiley32

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Now if she gets WW there r chances she can become FLsmiley42 and RoRu are the best couple,both the losers are made for each other . Aab jeth ji ne 100 times tukradiya, ullu pathi ko bewakoof banathe rahegi and that dumbo doesn’t believe his own brother and thinks his cheater wife is some prathivratha naari and Abhira , Chachisa everyone falsely accusing her.

He only deserves that cheater , V apne aapko koi devtha samajh ke rakah hai kya ? shrap and all ? Stupid woman ,her evilness and jealousy will hit hard on her own son, I want to see her white day I won’t mind Abhira,Armaan getting kicked out of the house or even jailed.

makers r kamaal ke...jab woh negative dikhaate hain character ko...and people just refuse to accept...and use itna gira dete hain ki bas.....maine to dono gen mein yahi dekha hai...😂ruhi ko kya bana diya hai...😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I really appreciate 🙏 Pathru's fans ...if they can justify her they can justify any thing smiley32

I'm thankful too they stayed in the shadow. Fans can justify anything especially if they're passionate about the character smiley44

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Hatred on character is still fine but fake accusations on the actors is not acceptable and why r we even discussing all this in the EDT ? They all seem to have a good bond even if they don’t have I. Don’t really care. Show acha hai tho dekho nahi tho bye bye. And actors can’t control all the fans.

Finally the day we have been waiting for long is here and Abhimaan got Married but today itself we need white day and Abhira should be kicked out , she should be blamed, vows are echoed so they will get separated and she should suffer more , Leads are useless because they didn’t bring the great cheapo Ruhi Birla home when she left Armaan to die in the car and cheated her husband saying she went to parlour , messaged Wigwali that her car broke down and not to send anyone. That disgusting cheapo doesn’t deserve any kind of sympathy or happiness. I wish they have Sent her to jail or mental asylum.

kuch to....gen 4 ke shuru se hi white day ki hope mein baithe hain...😂

last gen ka white day .... ML ke liye to black ban gaya tha na...😂 character ko makers ne itna giraya ki utha hi na paayee...😂

har gen mein yeh white day hota hai kya???

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Should have understood before only after seeing dear baa getting vip treatment from upma even after getting beizzati every everytime.smiley37

Ab-V are just beginners smiley14

in front it's crocodile festival 🤣