Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Hatred on character is still fine but fake accusations on the actors is not acceptable and why r we even discussing all this in the EDT ? They all seem to have a good bond even if they don’t have I. Don’t really care. Show acha hai tho dekho nahi tho bye bye. And actors can’t control all the fans.

Finally the day we have been waiting for long is here and Abhimaan got Married but today itself we need white day and Abhira should be kicked out , she should be blamed, vows are echoed so they will get separated and she should suffer more , Leads are useless because they didn’t bring the great cheapo Ruhi Birla home when she left Armaan to die in the car and cheated her husband saying she went to parlour , messaged Wigwali that her car broke down and not to send anyone. That disgusting cheapo doesn’t deserve any kind of sympathy or happiness. I wish they have Sent her to jail or mental asylum.

I also see those type of posts. what will I do other than smiley37

One thing I can say you as Abhira's papa's fan,if it was him in Abhira or Armaan's place ,he would have drop Ruhi home ,may be given her first aidsmiley37

In my opinion,It's good that they dint take her after all these.She was not in some unconscious state and all these happened because of her .If they take her with them,she will again get ummeed.If she want to end Abhira ,she can do it in a car sitting in backseat alsosmiley36

For a fun information smiley36one of the famous murder case in Kerala in 1980s happened in a car only And the culprit absconded ,still dint get caught .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Vo aurat pagal hain.. A complete crazy shit case..Abhira ko kaunsi mamta dikhti hain usspar Idksmiley44smiley44

That's cause she's sauteli mom. I thought if anyone understood it will be her, since she claims to love Armaan as her own even though he doesn't have her blood.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
What makes it funnier is that Sagar played Sirat’s friend Rohan in that track smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya has become vile only because there needs to be someone to oppose Abhimaan. Ruhi will be on the bench for sometime now (hopefully) and they need a new woman to spew venom.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That’s why I guess all happy moments pehle hi diya. But any idea next track kya hai? Vidya ne toh shrap de Diya jaise didi ne Shadi pe baddua di thi

Baa Bhagwan ne bhi shrap diya tha Anupamaa ko during MaAn’s marriage smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she has ulcer in mouth and tumour in tummy

smiley37smiley37smiley37

It makes sense the way she was talking like she's in pain or having a heart attack

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Baa Bhagwan ne bhi shrap diya tha Anupamaa ko during MaAn’s marriage smiley36

Jab tak abhimaan ka sambhog nahi hota, sab changa si

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

I am loving your cringey DP’s smiley32smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ruhi was supposed to do "dulhe ke joote churane ki rasm" but did "dulha churayi rasm" instead.........smiley37smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Shraap is something saints give to people who did something bad........ though fls are already shraapit with never-ending dukh but then also shraap from vile and pathetic person that to given with selfish ego-filled reason never gets fulfilled.