Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Aww nice to know that you and Nja ma’am have the exact same views smiley9

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Aww nice to know that you and Nja ma’am have the same views smiley9

par yeh baat Ma’am ko pata nahi hai na smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

nope. Pakhi was delusional. Usko literally bohot baar FO bola tha Virat fir bhi. One difference was Pakhi knew Virat loved Sai. Ruhi does not take that into consideration.

Ruhi is psychotic. Pakhi was delusional.

And the ways she is begging Armaan hamein yeh samajh aur parivaar ne alag kiya ? Yeh kabh Hua ? Vo khud thumko mandap pe chod ke gaya when his entire family is forcing him to marry u pagal aurath smiley39

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Hatred on character is still fine but fake accusations on the actors is not acceptable and why r we even discussing all this in the EDT ? They all seem to have a good bond even if they don’t have I. Don’t really care. Show acha hai tho dekho nahi tho bye bye. And actors can’t control all the fans.

Finally the day we have been waiting for long is here and Abhimaan got Married but today itself we need white day and Abhira should be kicked out , she should be blamed, vows are echoed so they will get separated and she should suffer more , Leads are useless because they didn’t bring the great cheapo Ruhi Birla home when she left Armaan to die in the car and cheated her husband saying she went to parlour , messaged Wigwali that her car broke down and not to send anyone. That disgusting cheapo doesn’t deserve any kind of sympathy or happiness. I wish they have Sent her to jail or mental asylum.

Criticizing characters seemed repetitive, boring and couldn't trigger most people for fanwars as characters are still fictional for many to keep discussing them for years so now its actor's turn smiley15 smiley36

Random theory

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aww nice to know that you and Nja ma’am have the exact same views smiley9

I really miss her but I can feel her presence around. I can feel it in my blood 🥹
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I really miss her but I can feel her presence around. I can feel it in my blood 🥹

Kya pata yahi kahi hogi kisi naye roop mein smiley9

nutmeg7 thumbnail

And the ways she is begging Armaan hamein yeh samajh aur parivaar ne alag kiya ? Yeh kabh Hua ? Vo khud thumko mandap pe chod ke gaya when his entire family is forcing him to marry u pagal aurath smiley39

The way she said tumhe Shadi ke baad mujhse pyaar ho jayega was absolutely madness. Armaan should have phoned an asylum that very moment smiley39
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kya pata yahi kahi hogi kisi naye roop mein smiley9

my yearning has spread to the roots of a banyan tree
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys can you imagine if Patralekha had actual fans in Ghum forum supporting her every wrong doing.

I'm sure she had fans but they knew better to keep there freaking mouth shut and use common sense. How do you excuse that behavior?

I didn't think I'll ever see the day that another female character could be as disgusting, immoral, selfish, self observed, nasty, a manipulative liar, a thief, on the verge of committing a crime in being a bigamist and shameless and characterless, like Poddar Khandan Besharam Behaya Biwi. Ruhaya khoon is curse and she just extinction of the one that give birth to her.

I'll take mocking Ab for self respect cause she takes crap from family fo the man she loves and struggling cause being poor is crime, but at least she's honest.

So for the first time I'm actually going to say Pakhi instead of Thing

Akshara never had a happy childhood ,she lost her mom when she was a baby ,Seerat took care of her as a mom but Arohi was always jealous of Ak and when she got to know seerat is not Ak’s real mom hatred n jealous doubled accused Ak for seerat’s death. She always made feel she is indebted just like Armaan . But Abhira lived happily with her mom for 22 yrs , Ak gave her happy childhood . Am gald she kept her away from all this toxicity . She is strong and confident unlike her mom. who cursed the previous FL’s they got ruined ?

These evil , pathetic ppl’s hatred and curses will not have any impact. V cannot even be called as maa, will she do this to Rohit if she goes against her wishes ? She says she is Armaan’s maa but she cursing him because he went against her wishes and chose Abhira over her hurting her ego. She is selfish ,psycho who never really loved Armaan genuinely but uses maa card when needed, all 3 useless women can go to hell. This echoing and curing all nonsense,we saw what happened in last seasons nothing works.

The truth is that by forcing Ruhi into Rohit's life despite of knowing her actual motive to marry him, she didn't did any good to Rohit as well. Still she is not bothered a bit about Ro-Ru's married life knowing Ruhi's insane desperation for getting married to Armaan. Women like Vidya are actually champions in playing only victim cards rather than actually taking some solid measures to deal with the situation. Had she been shown concerning any jyotish or doctors to find a way out so as Abhimaan could have their own kid, would have make some sense. But here the makers are themselves confused what to do with the characters? Any random day they can make anyone villian and the very next day will try to WW them. This is the reason everyone feels so much detachment with the other characters baring the leads.
Edited by Debospeaks - 5 days ago