Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I don't know my this post will be controversial or not.

Bold:But what is the fault of actors in this ?They do it for fun .isn't this the problem of fans?If fans can't differentiate between Actor and character,it's their problem .All these people sit in online know how to read and write ,how to use internet,So school college main zarur Gaya hoga .The same mentality of fans sometimes is used by some actors and some ph houses to make them do offscreen shipping for online hype.And after the show they will be heartbroken.

It is not our business to care about what these actors do offscreen. Our job is to discuss about their onscreen characters that’s all. Whether they’re friends, enemies, lovers who cares?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Guys can you imagine if Patralekha had actual fans in Ghum forum supporting her every wrong doing.

Their arguments would have been intriguing. But Aishupie made sure she had no fans there.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Their arguments would have been intriguing. But Aishupie made sure she had no fans there.

but going by the clips, Pakhi’s angst mei thoda toh dum ta..not vapid like matashree’s betishree smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now just imagine if she played Badi Roohi, she would receive an abundance of fans smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It is not our business to care about what these actors do offscreen. Our job is to discuss about their onscreen characters that’s all. Whether they’re friends, enemies, lovers who cares?

It is actually my business though 😂 that’s the reason I used watch these bakwas shows. Now it is on a pause for sometime. So I am just stuck on watching Rishta.

More so because rishta ka audience is the biggest pool of products willing to be easily played with.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but going by the clips, Pakhi’s angst mei to thoda toh dum ta..not vapid like matashree’s betishree smiley37

This besharam betishree has made even a criminal like Pakhi look like a saint in front of her smiley37

Sam is getting hate because she is playing Abhira .Abhira is Abhinav Akshara daughter.So she will get hate for anything.If Jaysoni aka Abhinav still getting hate after one year,Sam who is onscreen as Abhira still will get a lot of hate.Becoz PPL who sit in Online to hate is for hating 24 hrs .Inmein kisiko bhi koi kaam nahi hain.Ismain hum Sam,Jay kuch nahi karsakthe

Hatred on character is still fine but fake accusations on the actors is not acceptable and why r we even discussing all this in the EDT ? They all seem to have a good bond even if they don’t have I. Don’t really care. Show acha hai tho dekho nahi tho bye bye. And actors can’t control all the fans.

Finally the day we have been waiting for long is here and Abhimaan got Married but today itself we need white day and Abhira should be kicked out , she should be blamed, vows are echoed so they will get separated and she should suffer more , Leads are useless because they didn’t bring the great cheapo Ruhi Birla home when she left Armaan to die in the car and cheated her husband saying she went to parlour , messaged Wigwali that her car broke down and not to send anyone. That disgusting cheapo doesn’t deserve any kind of sympathy or happiness. I wish they have Sent her to jail or mental asylum.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but going by the clips, Pakhi’s angst mei to thoda toh dum ta..not vapid like matashree’s betishree smiley37

nope. Pakhi was delusional. Usko literally bohot baar FO bola tha Virat fir bhi. One difference was Pakhi knew Virat loved Sai. Ruhi does not take that into consideration.

Ruhi is psychotic. Pakhi was delusional.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know my this post will be controversial or not.

Bold:But what is the fault of actors in this ?They do it for fun .isn't this the problem of fans?If fans can't differentiate between Actor and character,it's their problem .All these people sit in online know how to read and write ,how to use internet,So school college main zarur Gaya hoga .The same mentality of fans sometimes is used by some actors and some ph houses to make them do offscreen shipping for online hype.And after the show they will be heartbroken.

If that's the case then let people assume what they want yaar.

Till yesterday, rishta fd themselves were praising ropu Sam with tweets like they ignored garvita, they asked her to sideline, same said by other side but not to praise.

If actors not obligated to care how their jokes may influence their fans to treat an actress as her onscreen character then let others to see those jokes like they want.

Fans are immature but there are many actors who come out & told their fans to not troll third angles in their show. Not that they are obligated to but they still did. Whether the fans listen to them or not is upto them.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

nope. Pakhi was delusional. Usko literally bohot baar FO bola tha Virat fir bhi. One difference was Pakhi knew Virat loved Sai. Ruhi does not take that into consideration.

Ruhi is psychotic. Pakhi was delusional.

@bold sadly neither knew of their diagnosis smiley37