Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Woh Kaveri band baja degi career ka. She will never let her be more successful than Armaan.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I hope she don't give that MS which Armaan threw it from her

I am sure wohi degi if she is doing it .. she won’t go to shop to purchase a new one for them anticipating this problem

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Woh Kaveri band baja degi career ka. She will never let her be more successful than Armaan.

career banaye tab na aage bhadegi har roj court kacheri ghar mein hi hoga. Dadi ko waris chahiye bas next. Jo abheera woh bhi nahi depayegi toh uska ijjat ghar mein socho🤗
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I have a feeling that Kaveri manipulated the reports .. she was testing them as Abhira had defied the marriage contract..

Abhira fell down in fatigue .. but the report was manipulated by the doctor who was kaveri’s friend ..

She is quite complacent and ok about the wedding .

Infact smiling and encouraging most of the occasion .. if the wedding had broken .. she would have gone up on Abhira and told her see this is your value . But since Armaan has defied her .. she has been more than ok .. Vidya going against Abhira .. is working in her favour .

And regarding waaris … she considers Rohit as her apna . Why is she not bugging Ruhi .. they have been married for quite some time .. why no good news there ..,Ruhi is 8-9 years older than Abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

My biggest issue with Vidya is not even the character. The actor is so much better in softer, fun scenes. The OTT negative moments does not suit her all, which makes the scenes all the more intolerable.

I agree ..it's like as though she's doing facial aerobics and her cakey make up will fall off piece by piece

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

I agree ..it's like as though she's doing facial aerobics and her cakey make up will fall off piece by piece

her super emotional/angry scenes look more like a comic parody smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Beta shapath leta hai

Maa shraap deti hai

Nice educated family smiley31

Shapath is ok .. it means oath .. we do it regularly in taking regular minister positions..

Even witness in court take shapath .. Armaan is a lawyer . So him taking shapath is a thing he hears everyday in court

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I have a feeling that Kaveri manipulated the reports .. she was testing them as Abhira had defied the marriage contract..

Even I think it was Kaveri. Chalo now Armaan can have a nut crushing sambhog 😂
Pelli chala chappaga jariginattundi smiley37( where is the grandeur in the wedding).. Is Ruhi still alive? She could’ve jumped from the cliff partial memory loss will be better for her before entering pH again.. Vidyas ‘s shraap looked dream to me.. let’s see?
Edited by Susi26 - 5 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ganji chudail has more women empowerment than dkp fls smiley36

https://x.com/theprayagtiwari/status/1837848129049162204