Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did he say that ab i feel AB ka career badhalne wala hai πŸ˜‚ when she starts hating armaan since it was his dream to see her as big lawyer she may change her career πŸ˜‚

Haan mujhe bhi dekhna hai abhira kitni badi lawyer banegismiley37 I have the popcorn. Bring it on.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Beta shapath leta hai

Maa shraap deti hai

Nice educated family smiley31

Koi baat nai. Phir se shadi kar lenge divorce ke baad.

did he say that ab i feel AB ka career badhalne wala hai πŸ˜‚ when she starts hating armaan since it was his dream to see her as big lawyer she may change her career πŸ˜‚

ak past truth makes abheera crash her moms dreams that identity as khooni ki beti will make her run away. Nothing made her accept jillat anything till now

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Haan mujhe bhi dekhna hai abhira kitni badi lawyer banegismiley37 I have the popcorn. Bring it on.

Actually that’s the sad part. Poddars ke saath rahegi toh Armaan se badi lawyer nahi banegi.

Badi lawyer bani toh woh hoga post separation where the two might meet in a high profile case.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

what would be post marriage tracks πŸ˜‚ let's predict.

1. Abhira will get to know armaan ki mom shivani ki maut is not natural and she will blame and dadisa and vidya for it. πŸ˜‚ later it will be revealed shivani was betraying madhav. But vidya never told madhav as that will break his heart and trust on her πŸ˜‚ so that wil justify why dadisa calls him sauthela infront of madhav and calls anaath sometime as he may not be madhav's son πŸ˜‚

2. Ruhi says she is pregnant with rohith's child abhira will try to expose her saying she is not pregnant and fails miserably. πŸ˜‚

3. Phir ram naam of rohith or madhav πŸ˜‚

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚ smiley41smiley40a b c d

Thank You So much Diya Didi

Lot's if Love ❀️❀️❀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

main bhi isiliye yaha hun smiley36 i have only one show to watch right now so thoda entertainment idhar se milega smiley36 i have full faith on candy crush writers smiley36
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

1. Abhira will get to know armaan ki mom shivani ki maut is not natural and she will blame and dadisa and vidya for it. πŸ˜‚ later it will be revealed shivani was betraying madhav. But vidya never told madhav as that will break his heart and trust on her πŸ˜‚ so that wil justify why dadisa calls him sauthela infront of madhav and calls anaath sometime as he may not be madhav's son πŸ˜‚

2. Ruhi says she is pregnant with rohith's child abhira will try to expose her saying she is not pregnant and fails miserably. πŸ˜‚

Charu Kiara Aryan and krish , sabzi zindagi guaranteed jhand hogi ..

Vidya Amma ne itne mei hi shrap de diya , white day type day par toh kya hi hoga

Dadisa bhi action mei aayegi

Aur kuch ho na ho subah ki arti kabhi sukoon wali nai hogi🀣

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Forget that good for nothing Vidya, Kaveri herself is so backward minded, I don't from which khandaan she herself belongs to!! smiley37

Having backward thinking is another thing .Careful with words while speaking is another thing.Even people with backward thinking will be careful how they speak who grown up in high profile families.Look at the Dadaji in gen 1.Bhabhima blamed AK for her hubby's death but never gave curses or used words like this.Suhasini Goenka was cruel and but never used to speak kachra words,used to call her bahus by their name.Here kaveri and Vidya are kachra in both speaking and thinking.its so low to curse publically like this .Koi acchi family main nahi paida huyi hogi ye dono.

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago

madhav ram ram only I feel. Shivani truth will be out and. Ar and abheera both identity will be out.