Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Ok guys mangalsutra mil gaya…. And it lookslike the one fufusa hidden 🧐 https://x.com/archivascazel/status/1838401356698145061?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Makers hamari bat sunte hai lagta hai.3-4 din pehle hamne hanari bano puari song ko lekar hangama macha diya and makers ne editing karte waqt hamari bano pyari song ka ek portion add kar diya.

Thank you makers.

Kher baki baate pura epispde dekhne ke baad krunga abji adha episode baki h

sab repeat rinse recycling hi bas. Jo naya naya dekhte hi unko atya adbhut dikhta hi, purane logon ko toh baasi roti ☺😆

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vidya anpad gawar, you're so funny. Vidya you already have a curse in

PH your S*tty DIL smiley37smiley37

Gosh she looks so serious like her words have meaning.

Vidya the vile woman who can’t save her own marriage is cursing Ab 🙄🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Shadi bhi hogayi without IR smiley36 i think legacy queen ko kabhi patha nahi chalega that she is legacy queen smiley36 chalo accha hai instead of showing senseless fl choosing random strangers over family when she has huge family support ye sahi hai. Har gen fl ko anath dikhao atleast it will make sense when she run away from home smiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

accepting someone and loving someone are two different things. vile vidya never loved armaan. it was always conditional and had to go her way. today's precap proved that she never loved armaan. no mother would curse their own child if they "loved" them. it's one to be upset with them, but to give a curse to him is too much. armaan told ruhi that if she loved him, she would have thought about what he wants. armaan knows for a fact that vile vidya never loved him hence why he chose abhira over her. abhira give him true unconditional love. i hope one day he leaves her, but it will be hard for him to that right away bc he gives unconditional love to her and has thought of her as his mom. and this is with almost everyone in that family.

Exactly. She neither accepted nor loved armaan. Whatever she did was to get one up with her sauthen Shivani. It was to show her that look i am a mahaan. I am a better person. I even "accepted" your son. It was to show Madhav that you left a "huge hearted" person like me for someone else. It was to show dadisa that she is the perfect bahu.

V kept armaan close to defeat Shivani. You took away my husband. I am keeping your son under the weight of my ehsaan and pyaar as punishment. There was no acceptance or love.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Shadi bhi hogayi without IR smiley36 i think legacy queen ko kabhi patha nahi chalega that she is legacy queen smiley36 chalo accha hai instead of showing senseless fl choosing random strangers over family when she has huge family support ye sahi hai. Har gen fl ko anath dikhao atleast it will make sense when she run away from home smiley36

there is no need of leads kids too adopt two kids and show as legacy.

For a change today even dadisa was smiling in between the vows but this ott vidya thobada was giving me headache 😡

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In the precap, Vidya looked as if she is gonna get cardiac arrest.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Pata nahi phere pure ho jane ko marriage puri hona kehte hai ya nahi but agar aaj marruage puri ho jati mean phere ke sath sath mangalsutra or sindoor bhi laga dete toh yeh marriagem ujhe forever yaad rehti because jab jab mera birthday aata tab tab yeh marriage anniversary bhi usi din aati,But agar aaj marriage puri ho gayi esa assume kare tab toh thik h warna kal hi puri hogi.

And honestly aaj ka episode mujhe kafi kafi kafi acha laga subah uth mte hi itna mast birthday surprise mila.Sabse badi baad toh woh toxic Ruhi nahi thi aaj ek bhi scene mein.And duari baat yrkkh ke do favourite song baje mere bhale hi hnhe baad mein edit kiya ho.Third is light weight epispde tha usme koi aisa kand nahi hua.Haa mangalsutra wala tha but use mainw skip kar diya because maien bta pehlw hi dekh liye the.And fera ceremony and varmala ceremony aaj ke episode ki jaan thi.Sabhi function mein aaj wala best tha.

Toh isse itna pata chala ki mana ki costume matter karti h shows mein but agar episdoe mind-blowing ho toh costume ki kami nikalne par dhyan hi nahi jayega aapka.Or thik aisa hi hua.Aaj mera focus enjoyment par tha.So costume ko ignore kiya and full maje kiye.Aaj ekdam hi kan ho gayi toxicity.

Maja aa gaya.Finally makers did it for one day.

Pata nahi ye kaveri Vidya ko konsi kachra khandan se udake bahu banayasmiley7khandaan khandaan karte hain 24 hrs.