Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

Actually the writing just sucks man.. only a woman with a huuuuuuuge heart can accept her husband’s child as her own. And a woman like that can never treat Abhira this way for being infertile . It just doesn’t add up.

They just conjure up whatever rubbish they feel like- I’ve never watched itv before and this is exactly why. These two and their 🔥chemistry did me in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I so agree. It just doesn’t add up. Kuch bhi… but they can show anything.. the vile Goenkas ( they were pathetic to Naira) now acting like saints. Trash writing.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think most of the peeps on IF are only watching for abhimaan……. If they ruin this couple rishta ship gonna tank very badly.

not just online, TRP audience also is rooting for Abhimaan.

ghum s1 mein Sairat was a rage. they couldnt sustain for too long after they ruined Sairat. Leap ke baad, they were just on the way to the show wrapping up with every episode. The kids were cute but they could never sustain the show too long.

rishta gen 4 will have same fate if they mess with Abhimaan.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The oxyclean whitewash process has started for Swarna.. Soon she will cry hugging Abhira and all her bure karm will be maaf….

Never mind let’s enjoy atleast one episode. I wish somehow K and V were vanished.smiley1

Man I found it very funny the way swarna and surekha were behaving 😆 MG dialogue were also funny like meri abhira and mera jigar ka tukda😂
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

But they ruined it for me by showing that vile vidya’s sade hue expressions in the middle - like why why why would you ruin a beautiful moment like that. Dikhana hi tha to they could’ve shown vidya being sad …not her looking scornful and in contempt!!🙄🙄

Because a serial thrives on conflicts… people switch off in happy scenes

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Just saw the precap. Vidya has now crossed the biggest vamp of the show. How dare she gave shaarp to abhimaan. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Hope now madhav break his relationship with this vile ghatiya aurat. Chi chi

Apne hi bete ko koi shaarp nahi deta sautela hain isiliye diya yeh use hi lagega

Kajal ka bhi shraap tha kaveri ka bhi tha bechare abhimaan smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

I am watching a pak drama where the ML and FL leave their home after ML is accused of chori and they go live in a horrible neighborhood and still make it livable and are happy together despite all the struggles and find joy in small things together

DKP- please feel free to cut copy paste the entire episode of this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6j2bi-Za9E

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1838395317261111333
i loved this so much bc not only abhira has photos with her fav person, but she was able to use them in the wedding. this was abhira's wedding entry just like how naira had an entry in her wedding.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually the writing just sucks man.. only a woman with a huuuuuuuge heart can accept her husband’s child as her own. And a woman like that can never treat Abhira this way for being infertile . It just doesn’t add up.

They just conjure up whatever rubbish they feel like- I’ve never watched itv before and this is exactly why. These two and their 🔥chemistry did me in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But that's the things na. V never accepted Armaan as her son. Because if she truly had, she would not keep bringing up the fact that he is sauthela beta and paraya every now and then as per her convenience.

The thing with V is that she THINKS she has a hugee heart because she "accepted" her "sauthen"'s son. But in reality she never did.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

True. I think 2-3 months happy moments dikha de 😅

Happy moments Toh shadi se pehle thhe .. Armaan the boyfriend was different..

Arman the husband will be different

Shadi ke baad mostly kalesh hi milega