Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Shraap dene waaley log like Kajal and Vidya have been stuck in miserable supposedly shrapless marriages themselves for years. Unko kya seriously ley smiley39

Kajal gave a shraap.Abhira never get her love.then what happened.She immediately got her love.Vidya usse bhi pathetic hain .God does opposite of what these people wishsmiley37

Originally posted by: checky88

But they ruined it for me by showing that vile vidya’s sade hue expressions in the middle - like why why why would you ruin a beautiful moment like that. Dikhana hi tha to they could’ve shown vidya being sad …not her looking scornful and in contempt!!🙄🙄

vidya proved it she is sauteli …… no mother curse their child like this flipper 😡
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

If I am not wrong Suwarna ko Akshara ka flashback bhi aa gaya smiley37

The oxyclean whitewash process has started for Swarna.. Soon she will cry hugging Abhira and all her bure karm will be maaf….

Never mind let’s enjoy atleast one episode. I wish somehow K and V were vanished.smiley1

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the hug after varmaala was such a nice touch.

I also love how Armaan said "humaare" bhai behen counting Abhira and him as a unit. Sweet!

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

vidya proved it she is sauteli …… no mother curse their child like this flipper 😡

Actually the writing just sucks man.. only a woman with a huuuuuuuge heart can accept her husband’s child as her own. And a woman like that can never treat Abhira this way for being infertile . It just doesn’t add up.

They just conjure up whatever rubbish they feel like- I’ve never watched itv before and this is exactly why. These two and their 🔥chemistry did me in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Kajal gave a shraap.Abhira never get her love.then what happened.She immediately got her love.Vidya usse bhi pathetic hain .God does opposite of what these people wishsmiley37

Just wait and watch.. hope makers note this.. she would get the punishment through Rohit and her lovely biwi….although no fault of Rohit. She is forever toxic with her dukh dard starting from marriage with Madhav.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

True. I think 2-3 months happy moments dikha de 😅

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1838398642186494023?t=tNRAE3-Ipae_9BaRpALP9Q&s=19

What matters is the armaan abhira are blessed by the ONLY happy couple in the show with a fullfilled marriage life smiley27

Originally posted by: checky88

Actually the writing just sucks man.. only a woman with a huuuuuuuge heart can accept her husband’s child as her own. And a woman like that can never treat Abhira this way for being infertile . It just doesn’t add up.

They just conjure up whatever rubbish they feel like- I’ve never watched itv before and this is exactly why. These two and their 🔥chemistry did me in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I think most of the peeps on IF are only watching for abhimaan……. If they ruin this couple rishta ship gonna tank very badly.