Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

HE seems drunk & heart broken. Something might have happened.

We still aren't sure whether Humsha is negative or not but isn't her character the same as Bilal ? He loves a woman who doesn't love him and she loves a man who doesn't love her.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

We still aren't sure whether Humsha is negative or not but isn't her character the same as Bilal ? He loves a woman who doesn't love him and she loves a man who doesn't love her.

Yup totally agree, now I want to see who the writer is gonna make negative. They both are in same situation.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I guess writer might want to portray the difference between true love & selfish love...Bilal and Humsha both might be in love with people who do not reciprocate their love but thr difference could be that Bilal's love is unconditional and selfless as he doesn't force his love on Sadaf while Humsha's love could be selfish who will try to get Bilal's love by hook or crook.

That's what will set the two apart. Again, a speculation.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

I guess writer might want to portray the difference between true love & selfish love...Bilal and Humsha both might be in love with people who do not reciprocate their love but thr difference could be that Bilal's love is unconditional and selfless as he doesn't force his love on Sadaf while Humsha's love could be selfish who will try to get Bilal's love by hook or crook.

We don't know much as of yet. What if Bilal blackmails Sadaf into marry him then there is no difference between him & Humsha. All depends on the writer now, plus these are our predictions , we will only see when the show starts.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

There is also Dania's psycho love for Ammar. I guess we will get to to see different shades of love.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 minutes ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

We don't know much as of yet. What if Bilal blackmails Sadaf into marry him then there is no difference between him & Humsha. All depends on the writer now, plus these are our predictions , we will only see when the show starts.

Anything is possible. Since the director has spoken about true & pure love and Bilal is the central character so it can be assumed that his love would be pure.

He might blackmail Sadaf but what if that's the journey, how he realises that to love is to let go while Humsha would want him at any cost ?

Like you said, we can speculate and will find out the actual story once the show starts. My assumptions are based keeping in mind it is Bilal's story, about his love for Sadaf and other characters are the catalysts.