Screenshot_20240927-132926_X.jpg

Geo posted another mahaj postersmiley38

Akhon mein dubb jane ko, hum bekarar baitha hain

Ek pal mein sab lutane ko, uspein hi yaar baitha hain

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

It’s not anything wrong if Hira made an impact in one teaser and Maya couldn’t in 3 that speaks for itself. Plus it’s not Mayas first drama she’s been in this industry for almost 13 years and if by now she’s not considered a strong actor then what else is there to say? There are some who are fine actors and others who will always remain average at best. It’s known Maya isn’t the greatest actor out there so expectation for her performance isn’t going to be high as oppose to a Sajal Ali. They’re poles apart. So even if we go in with an open mind you already have an idea of how it will be performed since it’s not an extraordinarily role - emotional female from a lower class background done many times and we’ve seen Maya do it many times.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

The way she is looking at him in this poster and that hand touch....smiley42smiley41smiley40

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAae6l6NwyX/?igsh=Z3UyOGJ2YmNhd2py

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/7thskybiz/status/1839646486906441775 I saw this now...love his voice smiley42

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Black dress posters are winning against white ones smiley27 mahaj as bilsad are totally slaying in black they look romantic hot and look much in love compared to white ones where they look sad and even have tears. I’m waiting for the bts video look of black dress where she was sitting on ground and him on chair and she was laying his hand on his legsmiley9

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 29 minutes ago

I don't understand the first scene . He is coming out from some party and all the ladies are going in ??

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAa3VCqoYZB/?igsh=eTZkanc2eDUxcmx5

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 18 minutes ago

Well his expressions seem he is in shock, can't really explain them. Maybe it's Sadaf and Amaar's engagement?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 minutes ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Well his expressions seem he is in shock, can't really explain them. Maybe it's Sadaf and Amaar's engagement?

I have analysed and it's actually the same shirt as in this scene. Humsha seems to have attended the same party.

FB_IMG_1727346229692.jpg

Edited by 2RsFan - 11 minutes ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 minutes ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I have analysed and it's actually the same shirt as in this scene. Humsha seems to have attended the same party.

FB_IMG_1727346229692.jpg

HE seems drunk & heart broken. Something might have happened.