Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

It was a terrible watch for me. I can watch mostly anything for Wahaj but in Mein he was barely there and Azekah ! Gosh! She was insufferable ! There was no story tbh, snoozefest!! It was plain bad! I feel if it was MJ and Zaid's love story somehow it would have still be bearable and if Zaid had more screenspace was better written! But then it's my pov, I am sure there are those who might have enjoyed it.

For me, it's important for Wahaj to have ample space and then of course I need to feel connected with his role and the story. Hoping SMD will live up to my expectations...last show of Wahaj which I thoroughly enjoyed was Ishq Jalebi. TB was good till 19/20th episode and MPHT again for the inital few epis..Mein was a disaster for me. Although Wahaj was solid in all dramas...as an actor, he always slays !

Anyway, hoping for the best 🤞

Ishq Jalebi was hilarious. Basim is so relatable smiley36 I hope Wahaj does a comedy again sometime. He’s so good at it. Especially the Punjabi accent suits him so much lol.

Yes, stay positive and hopefully the show won’t disappoint. I’m not gonna over theorize over this nor pay any heed to “trust me bro” sources smiley36 Lets see once the show actually airs.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Ishq Jalebi was hilarious. Basim is so relatable smiley36 I hope Wahaj does a comedy again sometime. He’s so good at it. Especially the Punjabi accent suits him so much lol.

Yes, stay positive and hopefully the show won’t disappoint. I’m not gonna over theorize over this nor pay any heed to “trust me bro” sources smiley36 Lets see once the show actually airs.

Uff Basu Sadu Kumar was an absolute riot! So relatable! Bela and Basim 🫶

That show was soooo wholesome ! ❤️

I actually want Wahaj to try comedy again or maybe something like Duniyapur or he can try something dark like Darr/Bazigar or a story where he plays a cop...experiment and try different genres. Let's see what he will sign next. Hopefully something good.

Tbh we all are speculating at this point. Have to say that teasers haven't given away the story which I guess is a good thing...actual story will be clear once the show airs.

Uff Basu Sadu Kumar was an absolute riot! So relatable! Bela and Basim 🫶

That show was soooo wholesome ! ❤️

I actually want Wahaj to try comedy again or maybe something like Duniyapur or he can try something dark like Darr/Bazigar or a story where he plays a cop...experiment and try different genres. Let's see what he will sign next. Hopefully something good.

Tbh we all are speculating at this point. Have to say that teasers haven't given away the story which I guess is a good thing...actual story will be clear once the show airs.

This is my impression that being quite practical, Wahaj is currently establishing himself as a commercial hero. His last 3 have been commercial hits. I don’t blame him for this choice. He’s earned this and why waste the opportunity after finally breaking out so big last year. I’m sure he will do all these roles that you have mentioned eventually but in due time. Personally I don’t feel the over scrutiny is fair to him. No other male actor faces the same. Yes as fans we can have hopes but I’ve kind of accepted that the commercial trajectory is what he wants to take right now. He will mix n match eventually but I don’t think he wants to give this up now that he has it. Mujhe tou theek lagta hai decision. And he’s a good actor. No matter what he does he brings something new to each role.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

This is my impression that being quite practical, Wahaj is currently establishing himself as a commercial hero. His last 3 have been commercial hits. I don’t blame him for this choice. He’s earned this and why waste the opportunity after finally breaking out so big last year. I’m sure he will do all these roles that you have mentioned eventually but in due time. Personally I don’t feel the over scrutiny is fair to him. No other male actor faces the same. Yes as fans we can have hopes but I’ve kind of accepted that the commercial trajectory is what he wants to take right now. He will mix n match eventually but I don’t think he wants to give this up now that he has it. Mujhe tou theek lagta hai decision. And he’s a good actor. No matter what he does he brings something new to each role.

Darr and Bazigar was huge hits...Chak De India was a commercial success and so was Ghajini, and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara..or Bajrangi Bhaijan.

Parizaad was a hit too....different genres and different subjects do not equate to arty projects always. They can very well be good commercial projects....Wahaj 100% should go for commercial projects but of different genres and perhaps different roles...don't want to be offensive but I don't want him to get typecast like Danish etc. Wahaj has a phenomenal range as an actor and it would only be fair if he uses his full potential.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 hours ago

Where is wahaj? Gayab hogaya and again inactive ?

Posted: 8 hours ago

Darr and Bazigar was huge hits...Chak De India was a commercial success and so was Ghajini, and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara..or Bajrangi Bhaijan.

Parizaad was a hit too....different genres and different subjects do not equate to arty projects always. They can very well be good commercial projects....Wahaj 100% should go for commercial projects but of different genres and perhaps different roles...don't want to be offensive but I don't want him to get typecast like Danish etc. Wahaj has a phenomenal range as an actor and it would only be fair if he uses his full potential.

Please don’t compare Wahaj with Danish smiley36 The types of shows in Wahaj’s CV and his range? No comparison. Also typecasting depends on the actor. And Wahaj constantly challenges himself. Aage bhi karay ga as he has always done.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Please don’t compare Wahaj with Danish smiley36 The types of shows in Wahaj’s CV and his range? No comparison. Also typecasting depends on the actor. And Wahaj constantly challenges himself. Aage bhi karay ga as he has always done.

Precisely I don't want him to stick to only romantic roles and go for different genres and different roles just like has always done!

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/777Avengers/status/1835674624966697123?t=E_jtTLNxEgnCmaZm_wmRuw&s=19

Waiting for this and many more romantic scenes of bilsadsmiley42

Idk why this feels like post suhaagraat morning scenesmiley43Because just look at their glow smiley27

they teased us with this scene in first teaser smiley43
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh I am not too pleased with the amount of screen space Wahaj got in teaser 4...maybe I am biased that way but I was expecting more of Bilal in teaser 4!

He’s had 3 teasers though, they needed to show the rest of the cast. We have no idea what the story is about without them. I’m ok with it as long as teaser 4 on its own isn’t a reflection of Wahaj’s screen time and focus. I’m taking all the teasers on the whole to reflect that and it is very Wahaj oriented. I hope that’s how it will be and not a marketing tactic. I definitely need this to focus on him especially after Mein and now after waiting for so long for him to return back on screen.

In teaser 4, Hira did get some good lines and I’ve always thought she was a decent actress. Usama didn’t really didn’t get any lines of substance so I feel he’s getting jipped more than anyone because no one is really talking about him. I think he’ll deliver too though. I want the supporting cast to be strong because it adds to the whole show but I just want them to remain supporting and not take over screen space and attention.

Maya, I still feel they’re keeping more of a mystery. We truly don’t know exactly how she feels.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Precisely I don't want him to stick to only romantic roles and go for different genres and different roles just like has always done!

Mein wasn’t a romance at all so his last one wasn’t the same. Honestly he’s good at romance and portrays it so differently depending on the character. But yes, he is capable of portraying a variety of roles. I would love him to do a comedy again because he is so good at it. It’s rare to be strong in both comedic and intense roles.

What is he doing next btw? I can’t imagine he isn’t signed on for something