Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I mean is it really the fault of fans if production is giving focus to Hira in the teaser? Comment bhi na karain ab hum. She has the lines, the looks and scenes in the teaser. Baat tou hogi na. Other than first teaser, Sadaf wasn’t done any favours by the teasers. Sara focus Bilal pe raha hai.

I’m currently watching Hira in JSPJ with Zahid. She’s good there but I hope the role isn’t repetitive in SMD. She is the third angle there too.

Tbh I am not too pleased with the amount of screen space Wahaj got in teaser 4...maybe I am biased that way but I was expecting more of Bilal in teaser 4!

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Tbh I am not too pleased with the amount of screen space Wahaj got in teaser 4...maybe I am biased that way but I was expecting more of Bilal in teaser 4!

Kuch tou doosro ko lene do smiley36 I found teaser 3 a bit repetitive despite more Wahaj scenes. I was like okay, ab? Aage?

So I’m fine with the new perspective. I enjoyed Hira’s lines a lot. It’s made me curious about Humsha angle in this. And Usama seems grey as well. Like 2RsFan pointed out, everyone seems grey other than Sadaf and her brother. At least yeh tou idea howa kuch.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Good time as any to sprinkle some Bilsad scenes smiley42
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hahaha, it's a love story drama, and some believe kaddu uncle wouldn't have given a poster with the main couplesmiley37

I believe some people missed watching the first three teasers; Bilal is literally obsessed with Sadaf, has openly confessed to her that maine ishq kiya hai aapse, and some believe there would not have been a couple poster. This is a love story show, and love stories demand a couple poster, not simply of the guy.

Kaddu uncle is throwing posters after posters of Bilsad and people are still hoping Hira is not the third angle smiley36

Bilal might be a rich spoilt brat, but his heart is only for one woman...and thats no Humsha smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Kuch tou doosro ko lene do smiley36 I found teaser 3 a bit repetitive despite more Wahaj scenes. I was like okay, ab? Aage?

So I’m fine with the new perspective. I enjoyed Hira’s lines a lot. It’s made me curious about Humsha angle in this. And Usama seems grey as well. Like 2RsFan pointed out, everyone seems grey other than Sadaf and her brother. At least yeh tou idea howa kuch.

Even Malik Zubair was there for a second.

Originally posted by: meandwho

Kaddu uncle is throwing posters after posters of Bilsad and people are still hoping Hira is not the third angle smiley36

Bilal might be a rich spoilt brat, but his heart is only for one woman...and thats no Humsha smiley36

The black outfit posters are yet to be released fully. Dheere dheere woh bhi aayenge tabhi yehi bolenge sirf wahaj ka poster hona chahiyesmiley36

We want others pov in teasers and show but poster pe chahiye sirf wahaj without his female lead mayasmiley39

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kuch kuch hota hai Rahul anjali smiley36

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Even Malik Zubair was there for a second.

Which led to some memes of course smiley2