Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Tbh I haven't seen Hira's work so no clue..What I know is it's stupid to diss Maya and Wahaj simply coz they are working together and so is overhyping Hira simply to put Maya down and even dissing Hira as a retort doesn't make sense to me.

On social media , some are genuinely liking Hira and praising her. Fanclubs don't have so much power to buy everyone. Maya has hardly got any dialogues and her character looks one dimensional so far compared to grey shaded Bilal, Humsha or even Ammar. Hopefully we will get to see more of her in the next teasers.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: anshvi

Tbh I haven't seen Hira's work so no clue..What I know is it's stupid to diss Maya and Wahaj simply coz they are working together and so is overhyping Hira simply to put Maya down and even dissing Hira as a retort doesn't make sense to me.

I am mainly watching the show for Wahaj and hoping he overcomes the negativity and silences his haters and I want him to have a sizzling chemistry with Maya and even gell well with Hira and even with Usama and even a jhaad or a vase for that matter...sabke saath aise sizzling chemistry ho ki aag hi aag lag jaye and haters can zip it up then! 😂😭

Seated for Wahaj show..cheers!

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I would take Wahaj's line with a pinch of salt cos I don't know the context behind it. As for being alcoholic, the dialogue ' Jis saale ko gam sehna nahi ata , wo mohabbat na kare. Agar gam KO sehna ajay to sharab se jyada saroor milta hain ' . It's clearly linked with his heartbreak.

I’m just thinking why Wahaj would give away such a spoiler type line at the tour ? smiley36 Was it a slip or maybe it’s a line that needs more context

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

In mein, mubashira was defined as a villain since she only wanted her husband for herself and for their marriage to succeed, but in this instance, humsha is a bechari who isn't receiving the same reciprocation from the man she lovessmiley36

Also, Ayeza's style as a rich spoilt brat was too much, but Humsha's flashy outfits are just stunningsmiley36

Insert *Hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hain* meme smiley36

I love how collectively everyone who likes yumna became a fan of Akeezeh only for the duration of Mein and now are collectively appreciating Hira's looks and acting..

Seated for the drama smiley40

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

On social media , some are genuinely liking Hira and praising her. Fanclubs don't have so much power to buy everyone. Maya has hardly got any dialogues and her character looks one dimensional so far compared to grey shaded Bilal, Humsha or even Ammar. Hopefully we will get to see more of her in the next teasers.

There are those who are genuinely praising Maya tbh. In fact I think she looks stunning & there is an intrigue around her pov.. Hira is looking decent too but then her role hasn't managed to impress me and even Amaar for that matter. Maybe it would change when the episodes air.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m just thinking why Wahaj would give away such a spoiler type line at the tour ? smiley36 Was it a slip or maybe it’s a line that needs more context

He is Wahaj, he can do anything 😂😭

I don't think he is not capable of doing something like this 😂

Hahaha, it's a love story drama, and some believe kaddu uncle wouldn't have given a poster with the main couplesmiley37

I believe some people missed watching the first three teasers; Bilal is literally obsessed with Sadaf, has openly confessed to her that maine ishq kiya hai aapse, and some believe there would not have been a couple poster. This is a love story show, and love stories demand a couple poster, not simply of the guy.

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think those people are few and those who are admiring him are more. Also X pe if anything gets highlighted it becomes a “thing”. I opened it just to see so many posts defending Wahaj, even big shipper accounts are calling out the negativity.

I have seen ample tweets deliberately hating on him...his genuine fans are always going to support him and even neutrals can see that the hate is uncalled for and forced. If his character, pairing and the show works then haters won't have much to say tbh.

I mean is it really the fault of fans if production is giving focus to Hira in the teaser? Comment bhi na karain ab hum. She has the lines, the looks and scenes in the teaser. Baat tou hogi na. Other than first teaser, Sadaf wasn’t done any favours by the teasers. Sara focus Bilal pe raha hai.

I’m currently watching Hira in JSPJ with Zahid. She’s good there but I hope the role isn’t repetitive in SMD. She is the third angle there too.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hahaha, it's a love story drama, and some believe kaddu uncle wouldn't have given a poster with the main couplesmiley37

I believe some people missed watching the first three teasers; Bilal is literally obsessed with Sadaf, has openly confessed to her that maine ishq kiya hai aapse, and some believe there would not have been a couple poster. This is a love story show, and love stories demand a couple poster, not simply of the guy.

That is true. It's a love story ..one sided or not only time will tell ...but at the core it's a love stroy from Bilal's pov and Sadaf is the one he loves...like in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Anushka's equation with Ranbir was the core of the movie and story was from Ranbir's lens....Fawad was there too but then the story was about Ranbir and Anushka...same way SMD is about Bilal's love for Sadaf...their relationship is the core while the other actors are catalysts in their story

Edited by anshvi - 13 hours ago