Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

He also flirts with a lady who greets him at Faisalabad hotel . All these loneliness seems to be after his rejection by Sadaf.

In the teaser he says how his life changed for the better after Sadaf entered his life. Will need to see how does that happen if he was normal earlier and becomes an alcoholic after she left him coz that doesn't go in sync with the lines of the teaser.

I am also wondering about Wahaj's lines ...ladki ki shaadi sahi hui thi, uski Mohabbat galat thi.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am noticing this trend on Twitter. A few shippers are deliberately dissing Wahaj's acting and his pairing with Maya and overhyping Hira simply coz Maya is paired with Wahaj! I mean dissing Wahaj for his acting is so funny & forced, the hate is uncalled for !

Also, the trend is weird coz he is an actor who will keep working with different leading ladies. What do they expect ? That he should keep playing one role all his life and keep working with one actor all his life ? This is so childish tbh. It's awful when people forget the difference between reel and real.

I dont care about twitter trends...I can see some Wahaj fans on this thread hyping up Hira's acting, even though she has only delivered duds since Do bol, just to put down the lead, Maya smiley36

I am looking forward to Hira crying with her red redolf nosed makeup smiley36

I don't expect a happy ending for KRQ love story . Yes Maya is the lead no doubt on that but will Sadaf ever love Bilal ? That's the question. The title ' Sun Mere Dil' itself hints at unrequited love . The love that Bilal has for Sadaf , Humsha has for Bilal and may be Dania for Ammar.

KRQ can surprise me pleasantly and also unpleasantly smiley36 So I’ll be making zero demands and hold zero expectations. Will just enjoy the show and whatever is served lol

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

For me personally his performance has consistently stood out in all teasers. Even this new one which focused on Hira and Usama, he managed to shine.

However, you need to keep in mind some things that fans aren’t always going to like every character an actor plays. Some don’t like this choice and wanted him to experiment outside romance genre. Then there’s people who don’t think Maya is as good an actor as him. Skepticism from there as well. Also the writer alone is not liked much. I think once SMD starts then people will get a better idea and give a more accurate feedback. I honestly think Wahaj will nail this role. That’s the one thing I am sure of myself. Even if story is khichri.

I am not talking about a few wanting him to do different roles...I myself want him to opt for something completely out of the box after SMD as his next project....I don't even mind the skepticism for the show or the characters etc coz even I don't want this to be another KANK...constructive criticism is not an issue at all for me tbh! I didn't like Mein and I was vocal about it...being an admirer of an actor doesn't mean one has to appreciate him always!

I am talking about the targeted hate towards him where people are deliberately are tweeting how only Hira and Usama are acting well and Wahaj has forgotten how to act...how his voice modulation has become poor.. how he suddenly a terrible actor simply coz he is doing SMD and paired with Maya..constructive criticism is one thing but targeted and forced Negativity is another. An unbiased person will know how good Wahaj is as an actor !!!!

Edited by anshvi - 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Nah...Ayeza also faced the same in Mein.

Unfortunately all Wahaj heroine face this issue. There's already chatter about how Sania Saeed would be a hot match with Wahaj in pink shirt smiley36

In mein, mubashira was defined as a villain since she only wanted her husband for herself and for their marriage to succeed, but in this instance, humsha is a bechari who isn't receiving the same reciprocation from the man she lovessmiley36

Also, Ayeza's style as a rich spoilt brat was too much, but Humsha's flashy outfits are just stunningsmiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In the teaser he says how his life changed for the better after Sadaf entered his life. Will need to see how does that happen if he was normal earlier and becomes an alcoholic after she left him coz that doesn't go in sync with the lines of the teaser.

I am also wondering about Wahaj's lines ...ladki ki shaadi sahi hui thi, uski Mohabbat galat thi.

I would take Wahaj's line with a pinch of salt cos I don't know the context behind it. As for being alcoholic, the dialogue ' Jis saale ko gam sehna nahi ata , wo mohabbat na kare. Agar gam KO sehna ajay to sharab se jyada saroor milta hain ' . It's clearly linked with his heartbreak.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont care about twitter trends...I can see some Wahaj fans on this thread hyping up Hira's acting, even though she has only delivered duds since Do bol, just to put down the lead, Maya smiley36

I am looking forward to Hira crying with her red redolf nosed makeup smiley36

Tbh I haven't seen Hira's work so no clue..What I know is it's stupid to diss Maya and Wahaj simply coz they are working together and so is overhyping Hira simply to put Maya down and even dissing Hira as a retort doesn't make sense to me.

I am mainly watching the show for Wahaj and hoping he overcomes the negativity and silences his haters and I want him to have a sizzling chemistry with Maya and even gell well with Hira and even with Usama and even a jhaad or a vase for that matter...sabke saath aise sizzling chemistry ho ki aag hi aag lag jaye and haters can zip it up then! 😂😭

anshvi thumbnail

I would take Wahaj's line with a pinch of salt cos I don't know the context behind it. As for being alcoholic, the dialogue ' Jis saale ko gam sehna nahi ata , wo mohabbat na kare. Agar gam KO sehna ajay to sharab se jyada saroor milta hain ' . It's clearly linked with his heartbreak.

But it doesn't say how he is going to deal with the heartbreak & we don't know what's causing the heartbreak, is it coz he doesn't get Sadaf or coz she marries him and yet doesn't love him...also when does he say these lines also matter...there are many possibilities...

Also if Wahaj has shared his favourite lines then it means the lines will be there in the show. So, for now I am going by what he said.

Edited by anshvi - 14 hours ago

I am not talking about a few wanting him to do different roles...I myself want him to opt for something completely out of the box after SMD as his next project....I don't even mind the skepticism for the show or the characters etc coz even I don't want this to be another KANK...constructive criticism is not an issue at all for me tbh! I didn't like Mein and I was vocal about it...being an admirer of an actor doesn't mean one has to appreciate him always!

I am talking about the targeted hate towards him where people are deliberately are tweeting how only Hira and Usama are acting well and Wahaj has forgotten how to act...how his voice modulation has become poor.. how he suddenly a terrible actor simply coz he is doing SMD and paired with Maya..constructive criticism is one thing but targeted and forced Negativity is another. An unbiased person will how good Wahaj is as an actor !!!!

I think those people are few and those who are admiring him are more. Also X pe if anything gets highlighted it becomes a “thing”. I opened it just to see so many posts defending Wahaj, even big shipper accounts are calling out the negativity.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

These two have the best styling in the show, hands down. I’ve loved Wahaj ke outfits so far and Hira served some looks in the new teaser also. I also like her suits from the BTS

I loved all of Hira's looks from BTS, but not this one. This one is really unflattering. I’m not a fan of all the excessive glitter, and this outfit is over-the-top sparkly from head to toe.smiley11