Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #4 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 hours ago

I’m also starting to think I’m wrong about the sister. That actress might be playing one of Bilal’s flings. He’s probably a spoilt bad boy type who falls in love. Parties, drinks, and womanizes. And maybe gets rejected by Sadaf for the same reasons.

Edited by tgota92 - 17 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m looking forward to Hira too. She can be so good when she wants to be. And this teaser has me rooting for Bilal and Humsha a bit. Especially if Sadaf Ammar’s marriage does happen and she only runs back to Bilal when her husband cheats on her and her marriage turns sour.

However, they’re making it clear that main couple is Bilal Sadaf. And Sadaf so far is just the pretty girl. Endgame hai tabhi she’s being sold as the leading lady. Otherwise Hira ki screen space with Wahaj is quite evident from the new teaser. But she probably won’t end up with him.

I don't expect a happy ending for KRQ love story . Yes Maya is the lead no doubt on that but will Sadaf ever love Bilal ? That's the question. The title ' Sun Mere Dil' itself hints at unrequited love . The love that Bilal has for Sadaf , Humsha has for Bilal and may be Dania for Ammar.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Posters mean nothing . We have already learnt it from shows like Mein, JN.

This is why I’m managing expectations realistically. Will make no demands and just go with the flow according to what they show me instead.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I loved this shot. Both Wahaj and Hira's acting looked great.

FB_IMG_1727346229692.jpg

These two have the best styling in the show, hands down. I’ve loved Wahaj ke outfits so far and Hira served some looks in the new teaser also. I also like her suits from the BTS

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Thank god smiley2

Is it only this show where fans are waiting for side characters to be the lead? Like does Maya only cry and expressionless? Is she like a flowerpot? I haven’t seen any of Maya’s previous shows. So no idea. Or it’s just Maya’s naseebsmiley37 I think we should show a little more respect to producers and directors choice and faith.

Nah...Ayeza also faced the same in Mein.

Unfortunately all Wahaj heroine face this issue. There's already chatter about how Sania Saeed would be a hot match with Wahaj in pink shirt smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m also starting to think I’m wrong about the sister. That actress might be playing one of Bilal’s flings. He’s probably a spoilt bad boy type who falls in love. Parties, drinks, and womanizes. And maybe gets rejected by Sadaf for the same reasons.

He also flirts with a lady who greets him at Faisalabad hotel . All these loneliness seems to be after his rejection by Sadaf.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Do you guys think we’ll get anymore teasers or is this it?

Would the OST be released before this goes on air?

Hatimoon said, Geo released their shows a week after their fourth show, so maybe we will get the episode out next Wednesday smiley41
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She isn't his sister. Like you said, either a fling or a mere employee. Bilal will be wayward and hence Sadaf will have a wrong impression of him. And then obviously eventually she will get to know his other humane side.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meandwho

Nah...Ayeza also faced the same in Mein.

Unfortunately all Wahaj heroine face this issue. There's already chatter about how Sania Saeed would be a hot match with Wahaj in pink shirt smiley36

I am noticing this trend on Twitter. A few shippers are deliberately dissing Wahaj's acting and his pairing with Maya and overhyping Hira simply coz Maya is paired with Wahaj! I mean dissing Wahaj for his acting is so funny & forced, the hate is uncalled for !

Also, the trend is weird coz he is an actor who will keep working with different leading ladies. What do they expect ? That he should keep playing one role all his life and keep working with one actor all his life ? This is so childish tbh. It's awful when people forget the difference between reel and real.

Originally posted by: anshvi

Tbh I actually want the show to be all about Bilal ! Wahaj deserves an iconic central character where the entire story revolves around him ! Some are deliberately trying to create negativity by claiming he isn't performing well lol! Some in fact used to claim to be his fans when they shipped him.

I just hope SMD goes on to become a blockbuster and Wahaj silences his haters yet again with his impecceble performance!

For me personally his performance has consistently stood out in all teasers. Even this new one which focused on Hira and Usama, he managed to shine.

However, you need to keep in mind some things that fans aren’t always going to like every character an actor plays. Some don’t like this choice and wanted him to experiment outside romance genre. Then there’s people who don’t think Maya is as good an actor as him. Skepticism from there as well. Also the writer alone is not liked much. I think once SMD starts then people will get a better idea and give a more accurate feedback. I honestly think Wahaj will nail this role. That’s the one thing I am sure of myself. Even if story is khichri.