Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I just want his personality to be more than lonely drunkard whether it was before meeting Sadaf or after she leaves him.

I think there’s more. There’s definitely going to be an arc where a friendship between him and Sadaf blossoms. That’s by going by dialogue in the teasers. You can see little romantic moments sprinkled throughout. I also see a powerful persona, some smirking that I noticed. He seems to have personality…for instance, the way he walked out wearing the tux in at the end of this latest teaser. I want to know more about that. The lonely drunkard will be there but I don’t think it’s all we’ll see. Also I don’t know how lonely he’ll be, I feel like Humsha will be stuck to him all the time 😂

For me, it will be interesting to see him transform from a toxic lifestyle to an uplifting one only to fall back into toxic habits. I don’t mind seeing that internal struggle if it’s done well.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup, that's what i feel too...he might offer her a deal...she will marry him in return of Bilal giving her the money for her brother's treatment....Bilal definitely will have shades...and Sadaf will misunderstand him initially, hate him for forcing her to marry him only to fall for him..eventually realizing how she married the right guy (Bilal) and was in love with the wrong person (Amaar)....at least this is what I think going by the teasers.

If he offers her a deal to marry him , he is gonna be sleeping on the sofa as well.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I thought that dialogue indicated Humsha pleading to Bilal to take a look at her who genuinely loves him nstead of running behind Sadaf who doesn't love him. Humsha craves for Bilal's love despite knowing that he doesn't love her and hence his frustrated crying in the teaser. At least, this is what I thought.

That’s how I took it too. She desperately trying to make him see that she loves him but he’s sacrificing everything for someone who doesn’t.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

If he offers her a deal to marry him , he is gonna be sleeping on the sofa as well.

Forever on the sofa 😭
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Yup, they were all in love with different people. Only one I can't seem to figure out is Sadaf. I think she was in love with Amaar but later on falls for Bilal. She looks happy with both though.

I feel they’re keeping her a bit of a mystery. We don’t know exactly how she feels.
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Forever on the sofa 😭

At least the sofa is better, I think it's leather too.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

the way he walked out wearing the tux in at the end of this latest teaser. I want to know more about that. The lonely drunkard will be there but I don’t think it’s all we’ll see. Also I don’t know how lonely he’ll be, I feel like Humsha will be stuck to him all the time 😂

Also the scene where he is waiting on the roads with so many bodyguards . There is certainly more to him than just drinking.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I feel they’re keeping her a bit of a mystery. We don’t know exactly how she feels.

Yea that's why my brain hurts making predictions. Her character has straight face, she looked happy with both , she was dancing with one in rain and with other on the wedding.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also the scene where he is waiting on the roads with so many bodyguards . There is certainly more to him than just drinking.

hmmm what if he is a don?

Edited by chai_chatter - a day ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

. But doesn’t it look like he starts up again in his sadness over Sadaf? Or maybe they’re just making it look like that. But it makes sense that he lived this type of toxic lifestyle before otherwise, what could he possibly mean by saying that she changed his life and gave him strength?

yes it’s possible he starts up again in his sadness again. But that’s for brief time because he needs to win her again especially now that she is his wife who left him.. he needs to take care of sadaf also now even if she leaves him so he can’t be drunkard again like before.