Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Maybe when Sadaf breaks his heart, she steps in to pick up the pieces. I don't think Humsha will be evil , she might be grey though but she clearly loves Bilal and is taking care of him.

Initially she might be doing it for the money but then will actually fall for him.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

that’s true drunkard loner life is before she comes to his life and I do think he quits drinking because of sadaf.

. But doesn’t it look like he starts up again in his sadness over Sadaf? Or maybe they’re just making it look like that. But it makes sense that he lived this type of toxic lifestyle before otherwise, what could he possibly mean by saying that she changed his life and gave him strength?
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Initially she might be doing it for the money but then will actually fall for him.

That's a possibility because the last scene when she is crying while lying on the bed, it seems she got her heart broken. Btw, Hira looks amazing!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's a possibility because the last scene when she is crying while lying on the bed, it seems she got her heart broken. Btw, Hira looks amazing!

Every character gets their heart broken here tbh

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

. But doesn’t it look like he starts up again in his sadness over Sadaf? Or maybe they’re just making it look like that. But it makes sense that he lived this type of toxic lifestyle before otherwise, what could he possibly mean by saying that she changed his life and gave him strength?

I just want his personality to be more than lonely drunkard whether it was before meeting Sadaf or after she leaves him.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Every character gets their heart broken here tbh

Yup, they were all in love with different people. Only one I can't seem to figure out is Sadaf. I think she was in love with Amaar but later on falls for Bilal. She looks happy with both though.

Edited by chai_chatter - 23 hours ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's like Devdas, Bilal is Dev, Humsha is Chandramukhi and Sadaf is Paro.

Humsha could be his personal secretary who is in love with him but he is pretty clear with her that he doesn't love her..she might or might not be in a physical relatiohip with he, Bilal is pretty clear from his end that he doesn't love her..

Precisely why there were scenes in the teaser where she is telling him how he overlooks her, how she loves him but he loves Sadaf and we see Humsha crying too....so, a one sided love from Humsha's side....either she will remain that, a one sided lover who does nothing except for being supportive of whatever Bilal does OR have grey shades where she would want Sadaf to stay out of Bilal's life and for that she might instigate Ammar to be with Sadaf and will further plot.

anshvi thumbnail

That's what I said . The car scene clearly indicates their relationship. She is fine being with Bilal even if he never loves her . Even her dialogue about finding someone who loves you. I guess she steps in when Bilal gets rejected by Sadaf.

I thought that dialogue indicated Humsha pleading to Bilal to take a look at her who genuinely loves him nstead of running behind Sadaf who doesn't love him. Humsha craves for Bilal's love despite knowing that he doesn't love her and hence his frustrated crying in the teaser. At least, this is what I thought.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

sadaf seedhe tarike se shaadi ko ha nahi kahegi. Bilal will have to use his manipulative tactics to marry her because he knows he is right for her and she is right for him.

Yup, that's what i feel too...he might offer her a deal...she will marry him in return of Bilal giving her the money for her brother's treatment....Bilal definitely will have shades...and Sadaf will misunderstand him initially, hate him for forcing her to marry him only to fall for him..eventually realizing how she married the right guy (Bilal) and was in love with the wrong person (Amaar)....at least this is what I think going by the teasers.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 22 hours ago

Watch all of my predictions go wrong. I'm open to all options as long as they don't make khichdi out of the story.