Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Same here. I was hoping for a grey-shaded Bilal Abdullah. I hope the next teasers show other Bilal Abdullah's character shades (grey ones like anger/arrogance/manipulation or even positive ones like sweetness/humour/friendship) beyond just the pyaar mai haara dukhi alocoholic.

I think he'd he alcoholic before she came into his life, he would quit alcohol after meeting her, hence the dialogue about her changing his life

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

He is even sitting near the pool with Hira and it looks like night time. No personal assistant stays that long.

That's what I said . The car scene clearly indicates their relationship. She is fine being with Bilal even if he never loves her . Even her dialogue about finding someone who loves you. I guess she steps in when Bilal gets rejected by Sadaf.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

That's what I said . The car scene clearly indicates their relationship. She is fine being with Bilal even if he never loves her . Even her dialogue about finding someone who loves you. I guess she steps in when Bilal gets rejected by Sadaf.

This is what I think aswell, I don't think Hira(Humsha) is his cousin, I think she is his lover. She wants him to move on, probably helped him long the way when Sadaf left him.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It's like Devdas, Bilal is Dev, Humsha is Chandramukhi and Sadaf is Paro.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

This is what I think aswell, I don't think Hira(Humsha) is his cousin, I think she is his lover. She wants him to move on, probably helped him long the way when Sadaf left him.

She is Sadaf's cousin not his and was seen in poor clothes too. I am more interested to know that how did Bilal accept her.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

She is Sadaf's cousin not his and was seen in poor clothes too. I am more interested to know that how did Bilal accept her.

Maybe when Sadaf breaks his heart, she steps in to pick up the pieces. I don't think Humsha will be evil , she might be grey though but she clearly loves Bilal and is taking care of him.

Edited by chai_chatter - 23 hours ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He has been subtlety dropping hints, even that post of his from dubai is hinted towards the feelings and emotions his character would be facing in the showsmiley14

oh yes. When wahaj told this dialogue I never thought its importance till now smiley36 bilal also seems very loner , drunkard till he meets sadaf who changes him for the better. Usne Aakar meri zindagi badal di takar di. She gave him strength
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Any idea how many teasers they gonna give? I want the show to start soon, too many predictions.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I think he'd he alcoholic before she came into his life, he would quit alcohol after meeting her, hence the dialogue about her changing his life

that’s true drunkard loner life is before she comes to his life and I do think he quits drinking because of sadaf.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Humsha is his personal assistant that has always liked him. Agree with others that she probably steps in when Sadaf rejects/leaves him. He knows she likes him but accepts her as a close friend. I feel she will look out for him when he’s out of it/drunk whatever. Maybe they are in a relationship but it’s clear that he isn’t trying to hide that he is still in love with Sadaf. I also think she will be plotting against Bilal and Sadaf with Ammar. Just that line she said to him about losing her seems like she was pushing him into something.

I think Humsha is related to Sadaf or Ammar because she was dancing around at their wedding.

I also think that he was an alcoholic and possibly a philanderer before he meets Sadaf. She changes his ways but once she leaves, he turns to alcohol again.