Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

After seeing this teaser even I feel optimistic that bilsad will get a happily ever aftersmiley14

not just end game we need full on romantic and tashan scenes between them smiley9
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Bilal and Sadaf will get married because that's how Wahaj's dialogue will make sense, he did say that women don't always marry the men they love but sometimes they realize, marriage was right and love was wrong

She seems happy with Amar which means she loves him so she'll marry Billu

wahaj ne bahut badiya kaam kiya us tour mein is dialogue bol ke or else we would be pulling out hairs thinking kiske sath hogi shaadismiley37 i think that’s why he told this dialogue soch samaj ke spoiler diya smiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'd fcuking love it if Bilal manipulates or forcefully marries Sadaf smiley42the angst and tashan between them post marriage would serve🤌

Same here. I was hoping for a grey-shaded Bilal Abdullah. I hope the next teasers show other Bilal Abdullah's character shades (grey ones like anger/arrogance/manipulation or even positive ones like sweetness/humour/friendship) beyond just the pyaar mai haara dukhi alocoholic.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

wahaj ne bahut badiya kaam kiya us tour mein is dialogue bol ke or else we would be pulling out hairs thinking kiske sath hogi shaadismiley37 i think that’s why he told this dialogue soch samaj ke spoiler diya smiley36

He has been subtlety dropping hints, even that post of his from dubai is hinted towards the feelings and emotions his character would be facing in the showsmiley14

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

But it is hate to love story so she has to hate him for something

hate for sure but reason kya hoga? Even bilal and zaviyar has scenes because wahaj commented my zaviyar under shahvir post. Bilal might truly care for zaviyar and help his treatment which will melt sadaf heart
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Love the way she sits on his chair, as if that's rightfully her place to be, beside her lover and future husband smiley42

she is his dilbara 🫰🏻
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I'd fcuking love it if Bilal manipulates or forcefully marries Sadaf smiley42the angst and tashan between them post marriage would serve🤌

sadaf seedhe tarike se shaadi ko ha nahi kahegi. Bilal will have to use his manipulative tactics to marry her because he knows he is right for her and she is right for him.
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Except Sadaf's family no one is really innocent in this story. Even Bilal with his devotion for Sadaf, has a relationship with another woman . I mean they both were wearing night suits/gown near the pool, that's the most suggestive a PTV drama can be smiley36

He is even sitting near the pool with Hira and it looks like night time. No personal assistant stays that long.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

He is even sitting near the pool with Hira and it looks like night time. No personal assistant stays that long.

Exactly, and even personal assistant don't have this much right on her boss that she'd talk about his love and personal equations and be at his house so late at night.

She might be his cousin, because if she is his fiancé she wouldn't be reasoning about him loving someone else.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Exactly, and even personal assistant don't have this much right on her boss that she'd talk about his love and personal equations and be at his house so late at night.

She might be his cousin, because if she is his fiancé she wouldn't be reasoning about him loving someone else.

I thought she is Maya's cousin looking at first teaser where they are dancing. So far I know Bilal loves Sadaf, Humsha loves Bilal, Sadaf loves Amaar (maybe initially ) and Amaar loves Sadaf. And the other girl is obsessed with Amaar. This is a jalebi now.