Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Armaan's dialogue after that stunt about pyaar was so detail .It's like he giving a detail lecture in class.Mujhe school teachers ki yaad aagayismiley37

ArSa be like ye kaise moorakh chaatr hai bheje me kuch jata hi nahismiley37
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

unpopular opinion: i am actually glad abhira stopped armaan bc at this point all she wants to do is marry him. she doesn't want ruhi to ruin the wedding again. i don't blame her from stopping him. HOWEVER i hope they do reveal what she did when they get back to the house.

Absolutely, the way kv,v & poophz are eager to stop this marriage, they might use some stupid reasoning like "ru have mental issues, lets heal her for rohit's sake but abhira can't marry armaan as ru doesn't like to see her with armaan "smiley7....So its a wise decision...Atm, all both abhimaan want is to get married ASAP....As long as they atleast try to reveal about rusharam kaands (I very well know that video is gonna get deleted somehow and they will have to search for new evidence, if not how will they give time to ru to do new kaands & make fake pregnancy report to save herself.)....

Anyways, I am happy that both abhimaan are aware of ruhi's pagalpanti and both are married😊. Hopefully, both of them will gradually come out of this family jhaap too....🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Sajini235 - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Isski upar ki light Abhi tak band hai. Armaan Sa ne pura KKK ka stunt kar liya, kuch samjh nhi aaya isse.

Who is surprised though? For ruhi, leaving her at the altar was not enough of a clue, toh tabhi hopeless case samjh jaana chahiye tha. Bewakoof toh armaan hai. Uskey fast and furious k chakkar mai bechara car suicide kar diya, and ruhi behen ko sadbuddhi bhi na aai.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Naira had only 5 percent chance to become mother .She gave birth to 2 children.Abhira ko bhi hojayegi bache

As long as they don't go with surrogacy and don't separate abhimaan over some stupid MU or whiteday, I am okay with anything. 🤞👍
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today’s highlight…. Vidya got no vhau… loved that… this itv drama of sacrifice for Maa is just too much… overboard always…thank god we got saved from that

Ru and her looserpanti, I don’t have anything to add.. you guys have said enough.smiley37

Instead of driving to the cliff he should have driven to asylum.smiley37

I told this few months back her track is going like Urmila character in pyaar tune kya kiya.

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

disagree with this. She is still honest and straight forward. She just chose to focus on shaadi before revealing kaands, already muhurat is almost over and she just wants to be married to Armaan already. nothing wrong with that.

She will surely not be averse to revealing Ruhi kartoots later. but we have already seen trailer of Rohits reaction. PH folks are stupid. they wont listen to anything.

But I want that Earlier Sherni Abhira back who is even gave it to back to k and v that too always not like after marriage preparation.Armaan ke liye bhi chup nahi rehna hai .Those people are not good for Armaan too then why Abhira respects them because Armaan loves them

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Absolutely, the way kv,v & poophz are eager to stop this marriage, they might use some stupid reasoning like "ru have mental issues, lets heal her for rohit's sake but abhira can't marry armaan as ru doesn't like to see her with armaan "smiley7....So its a wise decision...Atm, all both abhimaan want is to get married ASAP....As long as they atleast try to reveal about rusharam kaands (I very well know that video is gonna get deleted somehow and they will have to search for new evidence, if not how will they give time to ru to do new kaands & make fake pregnancy report to save herself.)....

Anyways, I am happy that both abhimaan are aware of ruhi's pagalpanti and both are married😊. Hopefully, both of them will gradually come out of this family jhaap too....🤞🤞🤞

I am happy that Abhira chose to keep quiet about this .. because the wedding host was Manish Goenka and she does not know her relationship with them

I knew she would not .. because Manish Goenka has been kept alive to do Abhira ka Kanyadaan .. and give her identity revelation and also get cremated by her ..

Today he immediately said meri abhira ….in comparison with Humara Arman

This muhurat is anyways is not logical .. because shradh months are on ..people don’t marry in this time .. but people can marry anytime if they are getting married the second time .. only the first muhurat counts .. when they were bound to each other ..

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Aaj ka episode Bas barbaad hua hai Abhira,Armaan ko dhundhne mein or Armaan Ruhi ka woh marne wale cheap vfx ke scene mein.And jab Ruhi ko sabke samne expose nahi karna tha toh kyun hi banaya yeh Ruhi marriage track direct hi kar dete Abhira ir Armaan ki shadi.Aaj ke episdoes mein kuch khas toh tha nahi but aage wale episodes ke liye mein excuted hoon because vidya mata jab Abhira ghar ki bahu ban kar aayegi toh us par humum chalayegi,Ruhi Vidya mata ki side legi.Kaveri or Fifasa pcihe se dhaka marenge vidya mata ke anger ko badhayenge and dusri team mein baki family members honge including Abhira or Armaan maja aayega

Pinecone thumbnail

But I want that Earlier Sherni Abhira back who is even gave it to back to k and v that too always not like after marriage preparation.Armaan ke liye bhi chup nahi rehna hai .Those people are not good for Armaan too then why Abhira respects them because Armaan loves them

that wont happen because she knows they matter to Armaan and she loves him so she has to tolerate them and cannot antagonize them.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am happy that Abhira chose to keep quiet about this .. because the wedding host was Manish Goenka and she does not know her relationship with them

I knew she would not .. because Manish Goenka has been kept alive to do Abhira ka Kanyadaan .. and give her identity revelation and also get cremated by her ..

Today he immediately said meri abhira ….in comparison with Humara Arman

This muhurat is anyways is not logical .. because shradh months are on ..people don’t marry in this time .. but people can marry anytime if they are getting married the second time .. only the first muhurat counts .. when they were bound to each other ..

Yes, Exactly My mumma also said same how could they marry to each other in such a inauspicious muhurat.I think in hinduism generally we don't marry in 16 shradh paksh days and 30 december january day ending one day before makar sakranti.