Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

A despicable character like her does not deserve any whitewash. She must face her karma instead.

you know we all used to hate pakhi didi because she married Virat and Sairat never got back together because of her…but she loved Virat in her own way..and she always used to acknowledge that he loved Sai... Remember that bus accident …when she saw Virat and Sai together she was so hurt..she sat in the bus..and basically let herself die..and she would have ..so she was ready to give up her life..but here this Ruhi..jumped out of the car..she’d never give up,her life for Armaan..proving that she doesn’t love him..😂..Ruhi is the female version of yuvraj.. Pakhi didi is far superior than this Ruhi..at least her love was true 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know we all used to hate pakhi didi because she married Virat and Sairat never got back together because of her…but she loved Virat in her own way..and she always used to acknowledge that he loved Sai... Remember that bus accident …when she saw Virat and Sai together she was so hurt..she sat in the bus..and basically let herself die..and she would have ..so she was ready to give up her life..but here this Ruhi..jumped out of the car..she’d never give up,her life for Armaan..proving that she doesn’t love him..😂..Ruhi is the female version of yuvraj.. Pakhi didi is far superior than this Ruhi..at least her love was true 😂

@bold: this is insult to yuvi😃 yuvi openly declared his love to everyone…. Ruhi to acchi Sacchi bankar rohit ki wife ke mukhaute mrin chipi Hui hai…, yuvi ka kahsn mukabla karegi yeh??😃🙄

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi she was equally pathetic. Patralekha was a criminal. She did illegal surrogacy, got people to harm Sai, took gun, was a baccha chor, faked suicidal intent to keep Sai's child. She didn't love. She was also delusional and obsessive.

Ruhi being pathetic doesn't absolve Patralekha

Dont give makers any ideas to borrow from ghums1. Please 🙏

I was devastated by how horrible their plot got. Sai Joshi was tortured nonstop.

Ruhi and Patralekha are both the worst characters. They are glorified by makers despite being outright cringe and pathetic, with no real motivation for their crap except being utterly stupid and immoral. I'd rather have villains like Sanjay and kaveri who have some motive and some class even when they do horrible things.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jail bhejdo usko ya kisi pagal khane mein. She is a bigger criminal than Pakhi Didi and deserves to be punished severely.

Pakhi Didi in jail was my favourite scene in Ghum smiley36

Mine was kokh wala operation.. when pulkit gives the knife to Sai and Sai cuts it 😂😂

Did you notice that sad bgm they used to play for Abhira yesterday they played for Ruhi?I felt disgust.Who will feel sympathy for that creature?She dint get the karma for any of her deeds Still.Saari punishment Abhira ko milti hai. Without any mistake.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

she’s not thinking…she’s behaving just like how yuvraj did..they just want to possess the object of their desire..it’s sad what dkp has done to Ruhi.when pratiksha was around..Ruhi still showed positive qualities..but since garvita entered they’ve made her more and more psychotic and obsessed..that’s why if they had shown her have a complete mental breakdown ..they could have redeemed her..but now they’ve just made her a psychotic obsessed freak..she’s no different from,yuvraj 🤦🏻‍♀️..she doesn’t love Armaan..she just wants to,have him for her own selfish needs,,

Yes Pratiksha was not negative… she always showed duvidha on what to do ..

when Abhira is kidnapped.., she runs with Armaan to save her .. chhod chhod

She gives her water when she is standing out in heat and gets thrown out

With garvita the character Ruhi was changed to a petulant child .. Armaan 2.0 never showed attraction to Ruhi 2.0

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Nahi she was equally pathetic. Patralekha was a criminal. She did illegal surrogacy, got people to harm Sai, took gun, was a baccha chor, faked suicidal intent to keep Sai's child. She didn't love. She was also delusional and obsessive.

Ruhi being pathetic doesn't absolve Patralekha

Dont give makers any ideas to borrow from ghums1. Please 🙏

I was devastated by how horrible their plot got. Sai Joshi was tortured nonstop.

Ruhi and Patralekha are both the worst characters. They are glorified by makers despite being outright cringe and pathetic, with no real motivation for their crap except being utterly stupid and immoral. I'd rather have villains like Sanjay and kaveri who have some motive and some class even when they do horrible things.

Patralekha was a criminal .. but she would not have jumped out of the car she would have happily driven the car to take virat along with her .. virat would have jumped out .. and unfortunately brought pakhi out too ..

Ruhi is ziddi and stupid ( she is more like Yuvraj ) but not a criminal like Pakhi .. but I am more annoyed with Vidya ..

Kaveri n Sanjay have never pretended to be nice .. they are what they are .. since Ruhi has been exposed to Armaan n Abhira .. it will be vidya creating hurdles for some time

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Did you notice that sad bgm they used to play for Abhira yesterday they played for Ruhi?I felt disgust.Who will feel sympathy for that creature?She dint get the karma for any of her deeds Still.Saari punishment Abhira ko milti hai. Without any mistake.

i'm hoping she will get called out. they cant let her get away because audience is waiting to see her get her dues. But they will prolong it unfortunately. Filhaal toh I just wanna enjoy the shaadi and post shaadi rasams where Abhimaan find a way to be happy and enjoy the events despite all the bitterness and negativity of people like V, Kaveri. And I hope along the way they decide to stop caring less for their approval and blessings even though they will never give up on them or become fully indifferent. but atleast if they realize that V, Kaveri despite being family are hypocrites and untrustworthy, that will be enough.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Mine was kokh wala operation.. when pulkit gives the knife to Sai and Sai cuts it 😂😂

that episode was cathartic to me. They really punished her there 😂😂😂
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who his gonna slap that shameless Vidya. She needs serious mental help. Vidya comes across as mentally unstable in many places. Eww she vexes me 🤮

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 5 days ago